I have a fantasy about you, Cred Forums. You come to my hotel room one night. We talk, you make me laugh a lot...

>I have a fantasy about you, Cred Forums. You come to my hotel room one night. We talk, you make me laugh a lot. You invite your friends /fit/ and /biz/... and then you leave.

What say?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NwZD0pthP9Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hopefully I'd laugh it off and move on with my life.

Why did i leave?
It was because of your smell?

shit taste my man

You don't get to bring my friends.

>having a three way with a faggot and a wannabe kike

>Implying /fit/ would know what to do with a female in a hotel room

grab her by the throat, force her against a wall and bare my teeth to assert dominance

>she likes getting gangbanged
fucking whore
dropped

How will Americans ever recover from this?
She really seems to hit a nerve with this tame joke.

Of course, I would leave! Zoophilia has never been my fetish.

That's not a fantasy. That's reality.

>implying I would tolerate a woman speaking to me

How many times are you guys going to recycle the same threads over and over?

Jesus Christ Cred Forums has ruined this board.

"Sounds about right, I've got better shit to do than some disgusting french slut."

i'll fuck you in all three holes

Jokes on you, I don't have any friends.

kek pls someone made a oc

BASED
B
A
S
E
D

That's fine ill go to the other room with /an/ and /k/.

What's more cringe? The fact Jonah "at least 2 subs to get my fill" Hill rage quit France over it or that in every fucking thread you losers post your ebic burn replies that aren't funny or witty even slightly

Didn't know you accepted bitcoins. Nor that you had a penis.

>Wow, France truly is different. First time I see a TV presenter talk about wanting to be spitroasted
>Very progressive!

>t. cuck

>Is it because I don't carry cash on me?
>I could make an ATM run during commercial.

fit is gay tho

Holy shit you dumb normie, have you not seen the /fit/ meetups? You want to walk into that? Enjoy newfag. As for /biz/ all you're going to get is the neckbeards who want to theorize about business while having no experience, hence posting from their mom's attic on Cred Forums instead of running a business. Are you actually retarded? Besides, /fit/ would rate you maybe a 5-6/10 would not bang. They're not even the biggest guys on the website either.

Hill rage quitting France
Only people on Cred Forums are exposed to these retorts
Hill is going to live with his public butt hurt forever

Bravo for shutting a kike down and triggering him to a point of despair and suicide

also funny that his friend BRAD PITT did the exact same thing to him this is why he must have PTSD over this shit

youtube.com/watch?v=NwZD0pthP9Q

Imagine being the weather girl in that show and having to be all like "damn, Jonah Hill, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your fat body and disgusting jew neckbeard. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all she really wants to do is fuck another A-list celebrity in her dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be her and not only sit in that chair while Jonah Hill Feldstein flaunts his retarded humor in front of you, the favorable audience and fake laughter barely concealing how unfunny and lame he is, and just sit there, joke after joke, hour after hour, while he perfected that act. Not only having to tolerate his monstrous fucking visage but his haughty attitude as everyone on set tells him he's A SERIOUS ACTOR and DAMN, JONAH HILL FELDSTEIN ACTS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch his retarded manchild face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of show producers and sportsmen and later alleged rapists for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Algeria. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the booger that's falling out of his ugly hooked nose as he licks it off to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in his "scorseseque (for that is what he calls himself)" character, the character he worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous years. And then the producer calls for an apology, and you know you could blow every single person in this room before anyone even starts caring, but you sit there and endure, because you're the fucking weather girl. You're not going to lose your future minor role in a romcom over this. Just bear it. Apologize and bear it.

I LITERALLY cant beleive this happened how is nobody talking about this? He got cucked by BRad Pitt?

She literally did nothing wrong, fat boys getting triggered everywhere and kikes trying to defend him is disgusting

Native /fit/izen here

>Implying we would want to have an orgy with a DYEL /biz/inessman and some 6/10 sloot just to cuck Cred Forums

You pretty much need to invite /cgl/ or /cm/. Maybe, /fa/. We widely lift in hopes of a qt3.14 azn gf, not some roastie.

>unless she has a feminine penis

Hacking her icloud and releasing her nude photos on the internet is the only proper response.

Thanks for sharing. I don't really have any fantasies about you.

Just do another shitty Jew comedy and have her in it as a friend of Jonah to bury the hatchet. Preferably with her having lewd scenes. Then everyone wins.

you're a big girl.

>/biz/
Are they just as shit at "business" as every other board is at "its topic"? I guess that's a rhetorical question. nevermind.

on man I hope muslims shoot everyone of the people in the background.

Why is /fit/ bald?

>Native /fit/izen here

lel, so you're an insecure gay man. nice

You don't belong here

Testosterone

While I have no sympathy for Jonah, what she did was not "banter" and I'm sick of hearing that.

Good because 3 guys and 1 woman is fucking gay

every board is like that, even the boards that you would think are normieish like /o/ are just a bunch of autists with a shit ton of disposable income and some social abilities.

>Cred Forums is responsible for every new Cred Forums meme now
I bet it's Cred Forums's fault when you stub your toe or have a period, right?

>/biz/

kek
e
k

that place gives awful advice might as well go to /r/wallstreetbets

Overhead press her? I mean, what else?

Jonah "the" Hill jokes and subway sandwich memes are fine.

Making fun of him about his weight is fine.

Shaming him in front of millions is fine too.

However, a line is crossed by bringing in a cuckold "joke" while at the same time promoting yourself as a whore.

I hope you fa/tv/irgins understand this

mfw Cred Forumsacks are Cred Forums's jews

How can Cred Forums even compete?

Her fantasy is to watch \fit\ try and fuck \biz\?

I didnt come to this site to be bullied.

>/biz/ - Pumps, Dumps and Pyramid Schemes

H-hahaha..! N-nice one.

give her this exact look

That's a weak joke, Jonah shouldn't be mad.

>danny dyer's french cousin on the left

>implying that's bad

No, I always tape my balls to my dick before getting fucked in the ass (that way the balls don't touch.)

I also make sure to say "no homo" after even touching a guy.

Plus, its not gay if they have a feminine penis and you fuck them in their boi pucci

This Frog fucks Arabs, fyi

Holy shit france is so cucked. Glad they get raped and blown up by ISIS at least once a month lol

You're implying fit would ruin its gainz for a french whore. It is a fantasy, just not for fit or biz.

>not noticing AIDSmoby

creatine overuse

I leave with you right?

no u

how come the amerilards are so obsessed by this

some french qt takes a lighthearted jab at a fat jew and you guys act like she blew up the statue of liberty