Watch it with girlfriend

>watch it with girlfriend
>she doesn't get it

How can women not understand 'honor', 'duty' and 'abnegation'?

How can someone who posts on Cred Forums understand 'honor', 'duty' and 'abnegation'?

neither do you, you dingus

>How can women not understand 'honor', 'duty' and 'abnegation'?

It was more like "reddit" , "cringe" and "nu-male"

I told my parents to watch this cause I kinda forgot about the cave scene and they did but they never mentioned that part to me so idk what they thought

Loved this film. Great acting all round and really tense. Made the wild west look like a genuinely scary place.

only real issue with the movie is the sound

BECAUSE SHE'S A BLOODY WOMAN! Women don't get honor or sacrifice, which is cool because I don't get their incessant need to girlie up all the fucking time Or why women don't work well with other women.

It's why dykes are more abusive to their bitches per capita than men are to their women, because women don't do well together.

I'm still mad we got two decent films with kurt russell and they still didn't live up to expectations.

hateful 8 had my waifu and corny dialogue and bone tomahawk felt more sterile. i wouldn't say it's boring but there's only so much i can keep in my head to keep it going

and I don't get the backlash over that splitting scene, yeah it's dreadful but how old are you people?

This was one of the worst films I've ever seen

the movie was praised for its violence so i don't think anyone actually hated that scene. that was a good scene. very gruesome. they didn't hold back.

>because women don't do well together

What fucked up anecdote are you drawing that claim from lol. Women are the most communal.

Don't ever make claims on them again, unless it's on /r9k/

That's because you're either a woman, a fag or a sissified male girlie man. Glee's that way, fag!

Spoken like a true woman, sissy, or otherwise socially or emotionally castrated lesser man. In either case you're wrong, and I don't like you. And not for having a vagina but for thinking your opinion matters.

you know what's weird. My entire family including my mother think this is one of the best films of 2015.

I don't know if I'd call it that bad.

Certainly doesn't deserve any praise.

Why is that weird?

Has Kurt Russell ever been in a bad movie?

man, what a SHIT film

Hateful Eight and Death Proof are awful.

Complete buffoonery. You don't need to feel stung

that's...barely what the movie was about

Right on the money.

>le tarantino is shit maymay

Nicely may-may'd my friend.

>watch Bone Tommahawk
>gf falls asleep
>says she hates the movie

Fucking plebs.

I really hate this "muh manly honor" meme. You dorks have never done anything honorable or noble in your life

>any opinion I don't agree with is reddit
Funny thing is that Tarantino is normie and reddit tier, mate. That doesn't mean he's necessarily bad though.

Why all of you have so shitty taste in gfs?
Mine loved it.

>movie about cannibal savages
>Cred Forums gets pissed off about it because there was a woman in it
cripes

speak for yourself nu-male

Yet we understand what they mean.

Women don't. That's the entire point that OP had. You not understanding this thread means you're a woman, or worse, a nu-male.

I knew Cred Forums had bad taste, but I didn't realise quite how bad until now.

I didn't like how they killed off the badass dude in white. After all the build up of him being an expert gunslinger he just kind of gets rekt.

Yeah but it's only ONE scene and it's pretty meh. We already had an hour and a half of build up to these savages at that point and we expect them to be raping the chick from True Detective 6 ways from Sunday but when we finally get to the fireworks factory she remains untouched and they kill a character who only had one previous scene in a novelty Friday the 13th way.

Whoopie-shit.

>complains about memes
>"lol go back to red-dit m8!!"

>tfw when the troglodytes reached the perfect social organization regarding the sexes

This was a problem I had too.

Made his character feel pointless and like he was just there to pad out a 4 man crew with another recognizable actor.

>they didn't immediately turn Lili Simmons into breeding stock.

Hardly

I disagree, his expertise carried them all the way there. The way he died was supposed to be unsettling because he'd proved he was the best prepared of all of them.

The real question is: did the troglodytes gang-rape the chick or not? Was it the reason she knew exactly how many men were in the tribe? It was kinda implied but never made clear.

Their women folk was blinded with sticks and had their extremities cut off and they were covered in clay. I don't think they just ups and rapes their quarry. They got to get them ready and stuff.

>It was more like "reddit" , "cringe" and "nu-male"
You're kind of why Cred Forums is dogshit. Nice memes faggot.

Dont worry, just a small wait for /film/ and then we will be free

10/10.
Everyone here should burn to death.

>le everyone in Cred Forums is a cringy outcast meme
>MUH SECRET TREE HOUSE CLUB

>'honor', 'duty' and 'abnegation

It was basically low budget horror movie. Well acted but not much else.

Watch peckinpah if you look for those kind of values.