Did your theater audience laugh when he took off the mask?

Did your theater audience laugh when he took off the mask?

Y-yes

I think they did actually.
Pretty funny in retrospect.

>tfw even less attractive than this guy

Why did his inner ""struggle"" look so goofy?

Not in the three times I ended up seeing this movie. Different friends kept wanting me to go with them.

I asked other people too after I heard this was a thing and they said it never happened in their theater either. Is it really that common? He doesn't look all that jarring.

they did and it was the most memorable part of the movie

>Chad's beside you laughed whenever he spoke
looking back his discount darth vader voice was pretty embarrassing. Like something you would hear in a high school play.

Yes, and that was the reaction JJ wanted people to have. Kylo spends the whole movie trying to convince you he's a badass Sith and all that, but under the mask, he's just a fragile kid.

Also, I don't think he's ugly desu.

he's a big twink

Which is funny, because he's not twink-like in the least when you see him normally. I'm not sure why they primped him up so much in TFA.

Because he's emotionally irrational since he was taken and made into a sith at such a young age. Could have been better translated to screen but I think that he was still emotionally undeveloped since he was young when he was converted. Thats my take on it

CHECKED
People were just sighing. I think they expected something scary like Vader.

Is bad writing an option ?

I dunno about common, but those kind of reactions definitely. In my theatre though it wasn't laughs but groans and tongue-clicking

>Luke, have I ever told you about your father?
>The emperor named SHEEV Palpatine once ejaculated into space, using the force to create life inside your grandmother
>We was on our way to Peruskin- CUT
>We stumbled upon a small planet, actually it was here on Tatooine
>My master, a vulnerable young girl, a slow moving droid and a cartoon rabbit went to work
>They found your father, Anakin Skywalker as a boy in a shop, he was a slave then
>After my master chose not to go to any of the other dealers he told the Watto the merchant to bet his ship
>So he could try and release Anakin as your father had a lot of Jedi blood cells, he'd also bet on the entree fee.
>It was agreed the winnings were split fiftee fiftee
>My master was to supply the pod, the boy, the cash and wager his ship
>But then the bet changed, my master used the force to alter the bet
>Watto he merchant not only wanted to keep the winnings but the ship, incase the part he wanted was to be split fiftee fiftee
>In altering the deal, my master used the force no other jedi should every use it
>To manipulate the outcome when gambling
>He already gave away he was a jedi when trying to scam Watto with credits
>The queen had actually tricked my master as a decoy into coming along
>To think the queen was at risk and only had a slow droid and a cartoon rabbit to protect her
>My master did succeed in getting your father out of that place
>Later on I forgot to force run so my master got skewered by a Sith apprentice
>I used his high guard tactic to my advantage and lunged at him, after the low budget make up man fell into a CGI backdrop
>Well I promised to train your father as my master died in my arms
>You see Luke, I did a lot of heroin back in the day
>I totally messed up and brutally cut off your fathers limbs at a volcanic slope using the high ground to my advantage
>And he was a good friend

>mfw i am probably attractive but im awkward and fat and come off as creepy

god damn adam driver is a fucking goofball looking motherfucker

he looks like a chinese knockoff kit harrington

No there was an audible gasp at how handsome he was.

>only decent new character in the movie is Kylo Ren
>perfect wanna-be vader character, totally flawed in that he is an edgy shit
>fits the universe surprisingly well
>neckboards don't like it

Whos a shrunken Fabio

My friends tackled me with their elbows and said he looks like me. I don't go to movies with them anymore.

Of course they don't. It's like looking in a mirror.

Yeah, the guy next to me shouted something like
'put the mask back on!'

What do you expect nothing could do their precious extended universe justice.

Star wars is a shit series i grew out of years ago the original movies aged like milk the only thing that still shines through is the amazing soundtrack, goat editing and wonderful charisma of the main cast, the story is boring and there are long stretches in scenes that made me want to fall asleep upon rewatching

Also the prequels are complete shit, only redeeming feature is the score, memerable ship designs and some truely horrific acting

I think Adam is weirdly handsome, he sure has a strange look but i like it.

Is it weird that I think he's attractive? Like his face is asymmetrical and the proportions are off so mathematically he's not attractive, but I still see him as attractive. I think it might be the fact that he's well-groomed and in a powerful position.

He's fine, he just hasn't developed at all, and every other character's pacing/writing is garbage.

Also being Han/Leia's son, and Han/Leia being in TFA at all was stupid.

tl;dr He's a mediocre character with potential in a shit series with no potential. Nothing worth thinking twice about.

>that pic
Can you keep that on pol sport? It's gross.

I heard a few muffled 'hehe's

Yeah i get this vibe too i think its more of the way he handles himself.

Dude has screen presence as well.

Made Daisy look very immature and overacted by comparison.

As much as JJ tends to overdo things he was the best part of the movie
This

t. beta fat virgin male

No. But after the movie the guy next to me said I look just like him.

I did when I saw previews

But I think Driver did a great job

Yeah but id go homo for adam in no time

shame he'll probably stick with this franchise shit for a while which will hinder his image

> Watching TFA with degenerate girlfriend
> Kylo Ren takes off mask
> Girlfriend yells "PUT IT BACK ON"

Girls are fucking dying for Adam Driver.Motherfucker has a deeper voice than God and he's pretty buff.Also he's not ugly, like he's different kind of attractive.

>mfw i'm defending Adam Driver in a chinese online drugstore

>hanging out with my friends
>drunk woman walks up to us
>"You look just like the guys from Big Bang Theory"

He was the best part of the movie

Yup. A BIG laugh too.

I went on opening night in Hollywood and the theater was full of people wearing jedi costumes so no.

Imagine if Rei and Ben Ren switched places.

Suddenly the movie makes more sense.

>The emperor named SHEEV Palpatine once ejaculated into space, using the force to create life inside your grandmother
Stopped reading there. Plagueis made Anakin you fucking casual.

>probably attractive
>awkward and fat and come off as creepy
If you're that second set of things you're not the first thing.

>Did your theater audience laugh when he took off the mask?

No, it was too painful

Sorry I made fun of your boyfriends acting Chief.

OUTER. SPACE.

Couple guys did

Jimmy, do you like baseball?

Ideally we get more backstory on Ben and they do switch places. It's predictable, but it might actually be worth watching.

Then again, Disney is in the business of hiring shitlords who they can market their shit films to masses of retards, so don't expect anything less than the most generic dialogue and plot.

Rey is a Disney Princess. End story.

I looked up who was playing Kylo right before he took off the mask. Missed my chance to be surprised but a couple people did laugh, one girl found it the most hilarious thing ever.

>a United States Marine
>defended our freedom and killed brown people
>became an actor by sheer force of will alone
>was the only watchable part of Girls
>6ft 5 and /fit/ as fuck

Adam Driver is based as fuck, how can you not like the guy?

Top kek

Except that he never went out to the battlefield because he got hurt in some training camp.

Yeah we did actually

Shouldn't that be the proper reaction? He is just a weak little bitch who wants to be the new Vader

Yeah, I laughed too

He's 6'2, and also killed no one.

Still based though.

6'3.

He's definitely not conventionally attractive, and being a big Hollywood actor warps that perception a lot. Strictly physical looks matter less for women, it's more about status and aura.

wikipedia says 6'2

10/10

>tfw know 3 girls that want to fuck him

You only see him atractive in that pic cause the hair, the light and the photoshop
He's one of the ugliest dudes I've seen in cinema.

reminded me of this cunt

Yes especially girls. They also gasped when Finn died.

Kek

Marilyn Mansonish with more poofy hair. He still was the most emotional part of the movie, everybody else was meh.