Why are people so in love with this unappreciative dickhead?

"He's the Zissou..."

Meme status

He captured America's heart with his portrayal of Garfield in "Garfield"

He hasnt been in a good movie in like 15 years. Wake up white people

"Nobody knows what's going to happen. And then we film it. That's the whole concept."

only hipsters

he really is such an arrogant fuck

Because of Zombieland, that's how fucking dumb and impressionable most people are.

Had a hood Puerto Rican gf that loved him. Its not just the whites.

As a non-american whole SNL and "stars" it has produced baffles me.

((american)) comedy

He was in a lot of great films
Ghostbusters. Groundhog Day, Stripes, What about Bob. Lost in transition, not to mention his work on SNL

Because, for some reason, people get emotionally attached to actors paid to read scripts.

I remember that I was going home when a guy wearing a turban and a fake beard pointed a gun at me in the middle of the night, he took me in a park, pulling off his beard and he was Bill Murray! Then with the gun he order me to kneel, and then revealed his flaccid penis. Thought I have to blow him but instead he slapped me twice with his elongated balls.
Then he said "No one will believe you" and disappear.

Whatever you say, Satan.

Thanks reddit

Reddit? The whole "No one will believe you" has been a Cred Forums staple since forever.

Who's worse?

If you say so, reddit

Bill like em Thiccc

He's quipy and a pothead

one word - ghoastbusters

another one - Garfield

Look at all these edgelords ITT pretending Bill Murray isn't the fucking shit
>hurt durr it's popular so it must be shit
The man is a legend of comedy.
Hasn't done much lately and I think we can all thank god for that, look at Sandler just cranking out whatever turd gets dropped in his lap.
And if the first movie you ever saw him in was Zombieland then you need to BTFO and educate yourself more before weighing in.

Confirmed for newfag.

Hipster detected

cunt

He's funny. Might be a dick IRL, but I grew up with his movies and he always makes me laugh

aloof, uncaring, disinterested men remind them of the fathers they disappointed and yet still secretly hope to win the approval of

Because people respect what he does. He's just that kind of talent where even IF he's in something bad he's still the best thing about it. And after a long career of that, of being a part of pretty consistently quality works. And being the saving grace of less than quality works. Maybe you get an attitude, maybe you start thinking you know the best way to do things. But it's an arrogance that's built upon success. And that is at the very least understandable to me.

kek

Yeah he's a movie comedian, but I don't see fetch bumper stickers or t-shirts.

I think this is a valid question.

This

>zombieland
garbage.

>seething

Underrated kek

He was good in sully

Ghostbusters, Stripes and Caddyshack were never funny

exactly