Literally any movie where you have an badass asskicking girl is pushing an agenda and a viewpoint by definition

literally any movie where you have an badass asskicking girl is pushing an agenda and a viewpoint by definition

in reality, women are not strong. women are not fierce. even the toughest women fighters would get beaten by an average (trained) man, barring steroid use or hormonal freaks of nature who are half-men to begin with.

take ronda rousey for example. people jerked off about how tough she was, cucks like joe rogan said she could take men her size, and then she got kicked in the head by some chick and knocked the fuck out.

the simple fact of nature is that women have weaker bone structures, weaker builds, weaker muscles, weaker fortitude (both physical and mental - can't take a punch, etc), and weaker stamina than men. so please, bear in mind that literally any time you see a chick in a movie kicking loads of ass physically without using stealth or trickery, you are having an agenda forcibly shoved down your dumb fucking throat, you just might not realize it.

you might argue that technique and speed can overcome raw strength, and this is true *to a degree*. as a guy 185 lbs who has trained jiu jitsu, I can tell you that I can beat most guys who are not technical (skilled), but if I meet a man who is remotely technical and 50 lbs heavier than me, I am probably going to get my ass kicked.

anybody who disagrees with any of this points, please explain why weight classes exist in the UFC, boxing, wrestling, etc.

even within weight classes, a 150 lb woman fighting a 150 lb man would be more like a 100 lb man fighting a 150 man because of genetics. intergender fighting basically does not fucking exist and this is the reason why. movies with asskicking girls are retarded, qed.

I'd watch you get your shit kicked in by Ronda Rousey, user.

ronda rousey is only 135 lbs, I would fucking murder her. I bench over double what she weighs, good luck keeping me in any kind of hold when I can just pry her little girl hands right off me (and we proved she's dogshit at anything but grappling when she got her chin kicked in)

pic related, your hero literally suicidal and crying after taking one kick. fucking please.

Yeah you tell them user

Movies are escape

Why do people want movies to be so fucking realistic? Shit is fucking MOVIE BRO

most movie action guys would die going against an army by themselves too, no matter how physically prepared and trained they can be

Keep watching your shitty libtard bluepilled faggot flicks and kill yourself, cunt.

Any man could beat that bitch down. It's the jewish media that tricks us into thinking she's in any way strong. Even the weakest man could get her shit kicked in.

Go fuck yourself

ok pussy

there's realistic and then there's completely fucking breaking with reality and shattering any sense of suspension of disbelief. I can suspend my disbelief and buy into corny shit like "action movie guys going against an army by themselves" because often they use stealth, trickery, and tactics to get ahead. I'm talking about movies and tv shows where a woman literally gets into a fucking fist fight with a full sized man and easily takes him down. anybody who knows the first thing about fighting and isn't a cuck cannot watch something like that without rolling their eyes. it's literally on the same level as a scene where somebody gets hit by a car going 110 mph and then gets up and dusts themselves off like nothing happened.

did you actually pay to post shit like this?

#triggered

He's right, Arnie or Stallone would have ass raped in a proper fight as there would have been no script to ensure they won. If you don't recognise that then you're a delusional faggot.

STFU

>asian chick
now you think a 95 lb girl can kick man ass? wow and I thought this was silly before

Most people know this I hope. When scrawny Ygritte, with her old lady body, fought against men and used a long bow it made those GoT scenes amusing. It's utter shit writing and the people who lap it up are literal mongs.

literally who?

I've been doing MMA(muay thai, jiujitsu) for 2 years and I can confidently say that she would kick my ass. I also lift for that matter if you think that matters.
Getting beat by another fighter isn't even comparable to you.

Just turn your brain off

>I've been doing MMA(muay thai, jiujitsu) for 2 years
>no height
>no weight
>I also lift

You're even more of a retard than he is.

The world record in Olympic weight liftin for women in the 75+kg category is total 333kg, held by a 140kg woman.

The world record for men in the

>movies are either realistic or they at pushing an agenda

Or there's a 3rd option, they are escapist fantasy

People like black widow precisely because A, ScarJo is pretty fine, and B, it's not possible for her to be so badass in real life

None of that matters against professionals. Their punches can (literally) break your face if you don't block/glance it properly. Yes even the featherweights.

bump, this thread should be triple digits by noq

Everybody knows it's bait, and nobody gives a shit.

Ronda Rousey would wipe the floor with you

I agree, just not that its an "agenda". That is such a stupid mindset. The fact is no one seriously believes fucking women like Black Widow exist. Its because our culture understands those facts so well that women are seen as people who need extra care and protection. So when you see an asskicking girl it is simply meant to subvert expectations and be fun because of that. You're taking it seriously like someone who doesn't have a basic understanding of social cues and norms. Or, in other words, an autist.

joe rogan is also fit and does/did mma, but he's also a retard who believes the same stupid shit that you apparently do. being trained is no cure for being a cuck.

denied

escapist fantasy can be escapist while still maintaining some small amount of realism for suspension of disbelief purposes. you'd call bullshit on a movie where people regularly get shot in the gut, bleed out, then are 100% fine the next day with no explanation, so why don't you call bullshit on this? it's just as unrealistic.

dumbest shit I ever heard, if I was fighting a woman and was worried about anything it would be a kick to the face, not a weak-ass female punch. all of which can be avoided if you are even remotely trained. I do concede that striker's luck could allow a very well trained woman to take down untrained out of shape men, but striker's luck works both ways. even an untrained out of shape man has enough power in his punch to knock a woman - ANY woman - out like a light.

I am 100% serious, I refuse to watch any media with a girl who kicks ass physically, because I don't feel like having an agenda shoved down my throat. media where it's explained by magic or superpowers might get a pass.

wrong, pussy. pic related, check out how your manjawed bitch weeps after losing :)

>The fact is no one seriously believes fucking women like Black Widow exist.

disagree entirely on this point. there are enormous numbers of retarded men who genuinely believed ronda rousey could, for instance, fight floyd fucking mayweather and win.

>ur just an autist huhuehuehuehu
if you want to have certain ideologies jammed into your soft doughy head on a regular basis, be my guest. just consider that anyone who doesn't want that isn't necessarily an autist.

>ywn be this autistic
feels good

>Behold OP, A man who has never been laid

The key that proves your point is Fallon Fox. Not even a great fighter on a technical, just overpowers actual women. Listen to Joe Rogan talk about this, and he actually brings up the point that men are just better built than women in this particular event.

4 (You)

Black widow also has about 15cm heels.

Meh, for me the problem is in general the way problems are lazily solved by violence in tv: don't try to sell me that a 16 year old farm hand (unless it's Conan) beats trained soldiers left and right no matter how fucking fantasy the setting is.

The thing is, user, these mainstream depictions filter into the human brain. Sure, an adult who knows his shit could watch a Black Widow fight and laugh it off as make believe. But children now are educated through fiction. If the message of the light mainstream entertainment is "girls kick ass!" then children will grow up thinking this. Then there's the abundance of women with the minds of children who gobble up that whole "grrl power!" thing and actually let this make-believe filter into their real life practices and mindset.

Well its true that in other shows and movies what you're saying is probably right and I can definitely see it being more and more popular. But with someone like Black Widow? Get outta here.

this may explain why women are much more likely to start physical fights with men than they used to be. I once had a chick literally punch me in the fucking face at a bar, so I laid her out with one swing and just walked out while she cried on the floor. the look on her face was adorable, it was like "I can't believe he hit me back"

Hulk? Possible.
Iron Man? The future is soon.
Thor? Yeah I'll buy it.
Hawkeye? I can't imagine a normal guy with a normal bow not able to do that kind of stuff.
Captain America? Yeah we're pretty much there scientifically.
BUT IF THEY KEEP PUTTING A WOMAN INTO MY BOYS MOVIE WHO CAN BEAT UP A COUPLE DUDES AND SHOOT A GUN I AM GOING TO RIOT

>hulk
science fiction superpowers
>iron man
>hawkeye
almost (but not quite) as retarded as black widow, a guy with absolutely no superpowers and a fucking bow who uses it in melee for some reason
>captain america
>black widow
some normie bitch with zero superpowers who can stand toe to toe with men in fights for some reason

do you get my point yet or is your skull just too thick

Yep the movies contribute to this strange sort of cognitive dissonance. Women are "allowed" to hit men because they're weak like children and nobody will let it turn into an actual fight, that's the social contract. But now they're becoming convinced they could actually win those fights.

God. It's a fantasy, you little shit. A real life Black Widow wouldn't fight you, she'd shoot you in head and go on about her business.

This.

Your knees would buckle if you ever tried to stand up.

perhaps you should examine who made this fantasy. why you enjoy this fantasy. what message is being sent by this fantasy. you can mindlessly enjoy popcorn movies and tv if you want, but I prefer to examine the things I put into my brain. you're being force fed an ideology and you just don't care.

it's like an endless stream of cucks desperately want to believe women can fight, I'm so fascinated by this desu senpai

I dunno I liked Ripley

>ITT: my mommy didn't love me

t. permavirgin

Fpbp
She should do bully beat down tv show

Islam will fix this

Really? I hated her, was p mad she was the one who survived.

why didn't parker and brett survive?

that picture lol

>Their punches can (literally) break your face
Did you fucking SEE Ronda's ''technique"? Literally beginner tier. The only thing she was good at was physically overpowering smaller, weaker women. Seriously, this shows me you're a nu-male cuck who doesn't follow MMA or know anything about it.

t. man who never leaves his house

Care to share that story in greater detail, user?

>complains about media pushing agendas
>thinly veiled attempt to push his own redpilled agenda

Good one, OP, another shitty thread has been made on Cred Forums

>what did they mean by this

the heterosexuality at play in this thrwad is nauseating

why? it's not that interesting, the bullet points are really the only interesting parts. the entire thing is that a girl didn't like something I had to say, decided she'd start a physical confrontation over it, and I finished it.

fun fact was that I actually wasn't even trying to hit her - I was just drunk as fuck (slow reflexes, bad aim) and was trying to catch her hand. even so it still laid her the fuck out. more of a bitchslap than a punch

if there's anything I regret it's not purposefully punching her full strength in the mouth. people who start physical fights with people twice their size deserve to lose teeth.

>fun fact was that I actually wasn't even trying to hit her - I was just drunk as fuck (slow reflexes, bad aim) and was trying to catch her hand
>even so it still laid her the fuck out. more of a bitchslap than a punch
Hahahaha holy shit.

What about Hillary Clinton? Shes not physically strong but she's a cold calculating soul who doesn't get pushed around by anyone.

I intensely dislike her but theres no arguing she is a powerful person

Cathy Sassin looks like Trudeau

>OP makes accurate point that action-women are bullshit.

>S-shut up user! Y--y-you're just a neckbeard!

Lolololol watch out guise we got a badass over here

We see you samefag

God damn the level of autism in this thread is literally astounding

>a movie with abnormal super powers isn't scientifically factual
No shit, Sherlock.

I don't really have a dog in this fight, but this reeks of bullshit, the sort kids tell each other in the playground.

>if a movie has a fictional aspect its trying to trick you into thinking its real

ok r/redpill

>I'm angry! Angry about women!
Bitch, it's makebelieve. flying metal suits with lasers aren't fucking real either. Stop being a retard.

If all you do is lift you'd get rocked by most novice fighters who know a little Muay Thai, Wrestling, or some decent MMA training. Size means next to nothing if you don't know technique and have poor conditioning, which many lifters do because they have poor endurance and cardio in general.

You can probably take out someone who is a novice and does just bjj because those techniques take longer to master, but they will use your body weight against you, and more strength + no technique just means you will tire yourself out faster trying to get out of their holds

Read the rest of the thread. I am technical in jiu jitsu (which also gives pretty great endurance if you do it regularly -- surprising how tiring rolling on the ground with someone for five minutes can be.)

my main point is that if you give me 6 months to train any able bodied man, I will give you a person who can easily beat the fuck out of probably any non-steroided, non-transgender woman on the entire planet.

widow, women are no strong
Superman, men can fly

Now, see, THIS is the kind of horseshit that makes me disregard an entire argument. The ''because the world has one or several sci-fi/fantasy elements, we should just accept anything as possible''. It's horseshit, not just in this specific scenario, but in general. If the humans and the physics are established to be the same as in our world, then i don't give a fuck about how many Hulks or supersoldiers are running around, there are still fucking rules.

I'm more interested in knowing why the strong womyn always has to be a huge cunt to people who are only trying to help her.
Why can't she just be nice and thankful like a normal person?
It really ruins every movie for me.

But everything about those movies is fantastical and preposterous. Tony Stark creates impossible inventions in his sleep. Falcon's wings make no sense and would NOT allow him to fly the way he does. Spider-Man would have to be as stronk as Thor to stop speeding cars like it's nothing without being moved. Thor is literally magic. And the Hulk is literally magic since his mass octuples in an instant and then reverts back.
You're just an insecure little bitch. Fuck right off.

>You're just an insecure little bitch.
You're just a stupid little cuck faggot. I could give two shits about this specific argument, i'm attacking the ''it's fantasy so there are no internal rules'' bullshit cop-out.
>Spider-Man would have to be as stronk as Thor to stop speeding cars like it's nothing without being moved.
Spider-man DOES have super strength, retard.
>And the Hulk is literally magic since his mass octuples in an instant and then reverts back.
Pulls mass and energy from another dimension he's connected too, the same reason his strength and power increase with rage. Holy shit, you're trying to lecture me and you don't know shit yourself.
Widow kicking ass is part of that universe. What pissed me off is your shit argument. By that logic a civilian should shank Galactus and the narrator should literally say:''fuck you, it's fiction''. There are still internal rules and logic to things.

>islam will rape this

FTFY

That's why Wonder Woman when she's written well is an amazing character. Strong and powerful and imposing as fuck, but so kind and compassionate and always tries to settle things peacefully first. Too be we can't have more like that, or at least level-headed. No, always gotta be some smug cunt who don't need no man.

>ronda rousey gets beat up by another woman
>proves that women are weak

>he doesn't like Cynthia Rothrock movies

Low test

>ronda rousey hyped to be able to crush men
>gets destroyed by a woman who then loses to a woman Ronda beat
Women's MMA is a meme.

>it's another polturd where he gets triggered by women and nonwhites in the media thread

CM Punk trained for 2 years with a high regarded trainer, I'm sure theres at least a few women who could beat him.

If you're arguing that men in general are biologically much stronger than women then I agree with you. If a woman and a man are both the same weight and do the same training that man will have at least 10-20lbs more muscle than the woman doing the same thing. The fact is that woman can compensate to some degree to this innate advantage men have through great technique. A big woman with great technique would still lose to a smaller guy who is good but not as advanced as her in technique because of this, but I'd put my money on a girl with great technique against people who are average or know nothing(most of the population).

>if i call someone a cuck i can be as stupid as i wanna be
Nigger, you're fucking retarded.
You don't care about this argument because it completely demolishes your stupid bullshit.
Falcon knocks dudes out by kicking them once in the chest. Spider-Man, who can only lift a few tons in the comics, is now as strong as Thor. And stop making up bullshit about the Hulk, you dumb fucking faggot.
You're just a lonely manchild who hates women because they won't fuck you in your mom's basement.

By op's logic every movie is pushing an agenda.

Actually spider-man can lift between 20 and 30 tons in the comic.
Just saying

That's happened numerous times to men in MMA, you teenage edgelord. It's happened several times in the Heavyweight division of the UFC in the last 10 years alone.

Why so many Jews

F F S ?
F
S
?

>look at all of these attractive women!
>what is hollywood thinking?!

I'm not reading all that, but literally every piece of media ever created is pushing an agenda and a viewpoint. If someone creates something of their own volition, it is a reinforcement of their beliefs. Sometimes it is not easy to see what those beliefs are, sometimes it is. Either way, saying that something is pushing an agenda or viewpoint is not a meaningful argument. Instead you should state it is a conscious attempt to encourage others to believe in a particular agenda or viewpoint.

>Spider-Man, who can only lift a few tons in the comics
He lifted an entire building once, mongoloid, and he tossed a fucking jeep onto the eight floor of a building like nothing.
>is now as strong as Thor
Thor can literally blow up planets with his punches. Holy shit you're retarded.
>And stop making up bullshit about the Hulk
Holy shit this fucking retard doesn't even know the shit he's arguing and he has the audacity to talk shit.
>You're just a lonely manchild who hates women
I just said that Widow kicking ass is part of the universe, you stupid fucking waste of life. This is about your fucking turd of an argument, and you're desperately trying to force a strawman because you can't say shit, you dumb little fuck. End yourself.

That's because heavyweights hit retardedly strong, dummy. Ronda got BTFO because she went at a fucking world champion striker with no striking of her own, and because Edmond is a retard.

This happens all the time in MMA for both genders as well, and it happens in boxing too but not to the same degree.

All fighters don't match up the same way, some people do better/worse against certain people. Plus you never know whats going to happen in a fight, you can be having a bad day or your opponent can be having their best, you can't control what your opponent is going to do so you just train your ass off and hope you did enough to get you the win. A fight is very chaotic, sanctioned or not. Thats were the term a puncher's chance came from. A random move is done at the right time and connects in the right spot and you knocked a superior opponent. See Douglas vs Tyson

>all this made up, hyperbolic bullshit
>still no actual argument
Most of the Heavyweights in the UFC are wrestlers, not strikers. They happen to hit hard as hell because they're all fuckhude gorillas, but most Heavyweight champions have been highly accomplished wrestlers first and strikers second or even third.

If blacl widow had super powers that explained her strength and agility, would that make you feel better?

>i got BTFO so i'm going to ignore literal facts because i'm a little bitch

What if those government agencies slipped her some sci-fi stuff?

Keep telling yourself that, Gaylord.

Now you're starting to get it.

....So you're totally unaware that black widow underwent red room treatment that heightened her physical and mental abilities to peak human?

>Gaylord
Holy shit does your mummy know you're here?

It would be more believable, yes. Probably still pushing an agenda, but it would at least not be taking a complete shit on the suspension of disbelief. As dogshit of a movie as Iron Man 3 was, watching Pepper fighting was a lot more believable than anything Black Widow does because in IM3 Pepper was injected with magic science fiction shit that gave her powers and strength.

>i have no argument after conceding it but i'm still angry about women not touching my peepee!

>literally any movie where you have an badass asskicking girl is pushing an agenda... by definition

Cred Forums inbreds are really this stupid as evidenced by their posts, but beyond your piss-poor understanding of words and the elegant simplicity of basic logic is the even more incredible subtext of your doublethink. Would you ever see a dripping Cred Forums cunt claim that Hollywood is pushing a "pro-gun agenda" because of the enormous volume of protagonists using guns to solve problems? Would you ever see them claim that the concentration of white male heroes is because of an agenda to portray them as such? No, because this "logic" only extends as far as their cringe-worthy persecution complex AGENDA (used properly here, you dimwitted genetic failure) does. Something merely being portrayed is not the same as an agenda, not even if that something can be utilized for your anti-intellectual victim campaign.

Reminder that if you can't spot how unprecedentedly unintelligent Cred Forums is as a board, the only explanation is that you yourself are a retarded waste of oxygen.

I'm totally unaware of this being canon in the movies, yes. Is there anything in the movies that references this?

>Probably still pushing an agenda

>that reaction image
It's really perfect that you used le BBC cuck man, since you're such a cuck.

Her flashback sequence. in Age of Loltron. It's not directly stated, but it's clearly implied.

No, but we don't get almost any of widow's origin in the films.
Where else then should we take it from?

>nicememe.mov

>Pepper was injected with magic science fiction shit that gave her powers and strength.
Are you aware that in the comics Tony gets injected, which gives him a massive amp and perfect synergy with his suit, but it turns his brain into a computer so he gets hacked and has to deal with that shit? It was a great arc, but they decided to go with MUH GURL POWA Pepper instead. First they robbed Tony of the alchoholism arc, then they robbed him of the extremis arc. Oh, and the bitch was the main villain, Killian was just her stooge in the comics and he killed himself in his first appearance. Can't have women being evil, though.

>The fact is no one seriously believes fucking women like Black Widow exist. Its because our culture understands those facts so well that women are seen as people who need extra care and protection.

I'll disagree with you about that one. Feminists have this weird mindset where they believe that if you think that a woman is on average not going to be as good as a man in a fight, you're sexist. Never mind the facts that men are on average taller, weigh more, and a greater percentage of their body is composed of muscle than a woman's. Feminists LOVE to see women beat up men in movies. Of course, if you show a woman in danger during a movie, it can be labeled as sexist, like the Mystique and Apocalypse poster.

"The 100" is the epitome of this feminist mindset.

Male speed, strength, agility, and competence are also extremely exaggerated in movies. Is this an agenda as well?

Yes. To make men complacent so women can take over, you cuck!

>still strawmaning because he's BTFO
Last time. I don't give a fuck about widow, i read comics, and there women kick ass all the time. Par for the course. What i took issue with was your retarded argument that anything should be allowed to happen in fiction with no regards to the rules of the setting.

My point is that in the films as far as we know both Widow and Hawkeye are just a couple of assholes with no superpowers. Watching a chick walk down a hallway beating the shit out of a dozen dudes twice her size is completely unbelievable to me - if they haven't directly explained why she's able to do this (beyond "she's a badass trained super spy!!!") in half a dozen movies, they're probably not going to.

Did not know this, but... anything white and male has to be subverted, don't you know? They're apparently casting Roland with a black dude in the upcoming Dark Tower movie and it's fucking enraging not just because of the obvious agenda-pushing, but because him being white is actually incredibly important to the plot in the source material.

If it was the other way around people would scream blackface or appropriation, or something.

exaggeration is not the same thing as completely shitting on reality

You say you read the comics but are also asspained about the rules of a setting? You cannot be serious. You are the biggest retard here if you are serious.

Why does everyone whine so much. Its a superhero movie, woman can be good fighters too, it doesn't mean they are as good/better than men. In all the marvel films I watched with her she was always the weakest. She beat a brainwashed Hawkeye in the first avengers, but correct me if I'm wrong didn't Hawkeye beat her in CW? Regardless she is still cleary not as strong as all the others, she can only beat Tony if he isn't in the suit. Not a big deal. Stop acting like your a victim of the feminist agenda, I swear nowadays everyone wants to the victim. Someone says something you don't like/agree with " I'm a victim".

Well now you know so you can stop being so upset about it

>exaggeration is not the same thing as completely shitting on reality

The only difference is that one furthers your victim complex and the other doesn't. You're fooling no one into believing otherwise, you dumb fatass.

>You are the biggest retard here if you are serious
The only retard here is you, since apparently you'd eat any shit you got served. Comics have a lot of this bullshit, but that's just the way it is. I do call them out on their bullshit too. It's that kind of mindset that lets retards get away with writing comics in the first place, the ''it's fiction so everything is allowed''.

Go back to Israel kike

Clearly you missed my point, which is that the movies do not directly canonize anything about this Red Room biochemical injection shit and until they do, my point stands.

Do you even know what the phrase "suspension of disbelief" means, you retarded cuck? It can be stretched without being broken entirely. It's broken entirely when you see some chick fighting a man and winning.

>exaggeration is not the same thing as completely shitting on reality

...are you fucking retarded?

A more skilled female fighter taking down many male opponents is not particularly far fetched. Especially when you consider the average action hero:
>getting hit by cars
>falling out windows
>getting shot
>getting the shit beat out of them

And then minutes later they\re back in their feet like nothing happened.

So if you call that "exaggeration" then you're an imbecile.
If you consider widow's performance any most unbelievable than that it's only because it upsets you to see a strong woman.

And you'll note she doesn't overpower them, she just outfights them. But i guess that's a detail you've chooses to overlook in favor of the "agenda" angle...

>sure the comics are fucking shitty, but that doesn't mean less shitty things are less shitty!

>all comics are shitty all the time

All Marvel comics are shitty.

>all these strawmen
A movie where somebody gets hit by a car and is totally fine right afterwards would be stupid too. Kill yourself, your strawman arguments are shit.

Every woman who leaves the house understands their relative lack of strength. Even if they didn't, the media jams it down their throats quite often, as women are effortlessly flung aside by men in all but a minority of television shows and movies which are always "light-hearted fun" bullshit. This is especially the case if you watch period pieces. So no, the existence of characters like black widow does not represent an agenda, and even if there was one, it would not change women's perceptions of their physical abilities relative to men. And no, citing some blogging hamplanets on SJW journals you inexplicably frequent (not that inexplicable actually, muh victim fuel) does not represent anything approaching meaningful proof to the contrary.

Who doesn't think these irrational whiners are ruining the site? You're an idiot.

Sure m8.

*tips fedora

Name 3 good current ones.

My issue with this is how the femme fatale character always has perfect hair and makeup is as put together as a supermodel on the runway, in the middle of a fight.

Chicks irl that would actually good fighters would most likely be a butch and huge for a woman, not some skinny sex symbol

ITT Cred Forums can't decide whether they hate women or "fite me irl" Chads more

lol so you've been given an explanation but because it's not explicitly stated in the films you will remain butthurt? Interesting.
We aren't told how thor got his powers, we only see him wield them.
Same thing with spider-man in the civil war movie. In fact all over the damn place.
Similarly we aren't told how black widow gets her abilities, we just see her use them to beat the shit out of some henchmen.

Your point got blown out of the water

Why current, faggot? Because you know you hyperbolized and are backpedaling?

>current
Well sure, if you force me to pick out of the worst era in 70 years of publication, you got me m8.
Uncanny Avengers, Doctor Strange, Silver Surfer

Its mind blowing how both sides can't see they act the same way. Both feel victimized, and both don't tolerate people who hold different opinions. The only difference really is SJW tend to more aggressive of their intolerance of intolerance and pol is passive and mainly circlejerk with other pol or passivly attack SJW behind anonymity.

>Sure, no comics right NOW are good, but there have been good ones and you CLEARLY meant there have never been any good comics ever...!
Get fukt.

I'm kind of confused about this in the MCU. I know that in the Marvel comics universe, she underwent a knock-off super soldier treatment that gave her enhanced strength, speed, agility, healing. But Natasha's been in the MCU since "Iron Man 2" and they still haven't given that explanation yet. What gives?

i think most millenials actually buy into the stronk female warrior meme.

Uncanny Avengers isn't even as good as A-Force, Doctor Strange is turning the character into an action hero, and I'm not even sure if Silver Surfer is still running.

Hahahaha oh no. You don't get to brush the argument out of the way with what you appear to think is the silver bullet of debate. It's not a strawman. It's a generalization of almost all action films.

And i notice the only one you even addressed was getting hit by a car. Guess you were relying on your buzzword to catch the rest huh?

Strike one.
Try again.

>It can be stretched without being broken entirely

The thing is, your "suspension of disbelief" is guided by an agenda rather than by objective assessment. A woman beating a man in a fight does not violate the laws of physics, even if your feelings want that to be true. It certainly doesn't require more suspension of disbelief than say, a male fighting 8 other males at once and winning, or a male having infallible aim with a gun, or a male always knowing when someone is lying, or any of the myriad occurrences in movies like this which you are implying do not violate your "suspension of disbelief." But a woman beating up a man? Time to get out the pitchforks!

Apparently you're just too dumb to make comparisons using logic instead of the brainwashing you definitely suffered on Cred Forums. Meanwhile, you living examples of irony squawking "nu-male" and "cuck" don't realize that no actual male has ever gotten triggered by what you're complaining about. The depths of delusion in you stupid cunts is truly fascinating.

>the SJW's are brave enough to make their stupid views known publicly
>the Cred Forumsititurds are too cowardly to do the same
kek
Such strong men.

>I may have said something in very plain language b--but I MEANT something else
Backpedaling faggot.

No matter what woman and the mainstream tell you, majority of woman care about how they look and want to look good, and put high importance in it. They just get bent out of shape when thats the only thing you notice about them. Most women want to be objectified by a man who appreciates and respects them, the other are lesbians or hardcore feminists

Listen, out of the SJW pandering shitpile that i've had to choose from, these are pretty damn great. Avengers in particular surprised me.

>literally any movie where you have an badass asskicking girl is pushing an agenda and a viewpoint by definition

>It's broken entirely when you see some chick fighting a man and winning.

lol only because you have serious issues with women.

>i'm not familiar with basic human language
Vision, is that you?

Just don't read them. They're all shit. And this is coming from a comic shop owner.

>Nolan's batman is about how great the american govt. is.

>BvS is about religion vs science

>Civil war is about letting go of tragic things in the past.

If you want it to every movie can have an agenda.

The other woman can move matter with her mind and create force fields or some shit, but the issue is with the one who is in peak physical condition and has received the highest black ops training can beat lowly male henchman

>All [current] Marvel comics is totally what I meant guys

We're talking about a genre where this guy, who's just a "genius", not actually super-intelligent, builds a couple machines that fuck physics in the ass before breakfast.

Human capabilities were never realistic in capeshit, but when it comes to women characters being strong, all of a sudden it's a cultural marxist plot.

Who would say all Marvel comics ever have been complete shit, you complete shitforbrains?

>Why would anyone ever make a retarded hypoerbolic comment on Cred Forums shitforbrains?

because women are so weak they could never hope to defeat a MAN!
lol
No one is going to argue that most women aren't going to best a man physically. But this just smacks of insecurity

>look mom! i'm trolling Cred Forums!

Fucking BTFO forever

I just want to go back to the good old days senpai.

>Hahahaha oh no
Not that user but you type like a faggot and your "dude turn your brain off" arguments are retarded

Women killing lots of men in combat isn't unrealistic, it's just rarer than it is for men. A lot of women in history have managed this. Several dozen Soviet women in WW2 for example, mostly snipers. A notable recent example is Leigh Ann Hester, who was awarded the Silver Star when she led her squad against some insurgents in Iraq, and personally killed 3 with her carbine.

Neither is a highly trained female fighter beating up totally untrained males in hand to hand. Frankly, there have been much, much larger upsets between male fighters in terms of strength and weight, and those were between people with actual martial arts training. I have no problem believing a 135-pound woman with tons of martial arts training can beat the hell out of a regular 180-pound man who has none. My 5'8, 140 pound cousin once beat up a man literally twice his size.

No they don't dummy, any woman who eats up these films will immediately recognise how out of her depth she is when she shows her id to a bouncer.

Read indie comics. I make more money on those and they're better.

I agree this is stupid as hell. Also, 15-25cm heels all day every day. Even the fucking female shield agents have those retarded RDJ shoes. At least give some kind of silly explanation like those heels have rocket engines or they are revolvers or something. Look how much Emily Blunt was drooled after in Edge of Tomorrow when she had little muscle and dirty face!

It pains me I like capeshit and can't let my autism go. It is entertaining to see a city leveled by a giant lazers etc..

>Frankly, there have been much, much larger upsets between male fighters in terms of strength and weight, and those were between people with actual martial arts training
wrong

>triggered

Then why the fuck are you turqoiuse haires dykes arguing against it so hard?

I do. I fucking love Luther Strode, for example. Found it on my own by complete accident, now it's one of my favorites.

Really makes you think.

If you actually believe this would happen you're completely clueless about anything physical— which shouldn't come as a surprise to me.

You fags are so fucking BTFO and got so triggered it's hilarious.
You sincerely believe the shit you're saying? At least if you were baiting you could rationalize your idiocy as deliberate, but this?

The fact you can name the woman by name goes to prove how incredibly rare it is, yet its thrown into every other film. Yes I know you said it was rare, but it still shows film makers have a clear hard on for having the "badass" female operative shoved into their films, at this point its pure cringe.

>name the woman by name

Why is it that 90% of these replies are completely retarded and empty shitposts like this? "You must be a virgin", "you have issues with women" etc. Such projection.

>implying the posts they're responding to are substantive and intelligent
why is Cred Forums Cred Forums?

It isn't the 50s anymore, woman have expanded roles and more freedom. Women have careers now instead of being homemakers. People like you feel threatened because you can't adapt to this, you feel threatened by it, your whole concept of a man is based on the faulty logic that woman should be submissive to men in every facet of life. It doesn't work that way, 90% of married couples/familys need both the man and the woman to work. It doesn't mean woman have to make as much or as more as men, but they do have to make a significant contribution.

Men and women in general have predispositions to certain "behaviors" in a family structure, woman are better at being caregivers and men providers but it doesn't mean a woman can do things a provider does and a man can't be supportive.

The shit you see with woman being more agressive and masculine is just a reflection of the changing roles women have in society, and to a degree there should be woman superheros who are strong and kick ass to reflect how much more responsibilities woman have now. Who the fuck cares how unrealistic it is for a fictitious tv woman beating the ass out of 10 guys, its unrealistic for a male to beat the ass out of 10 guys too

They have periods every month. Imagine having to suffer throbbing pain in your genitals (and dealing with viscera gushing out of your hole) every month.

Childbirth. Could you go through pregnancy for 9 months and then push a baby out of your hole? Didn't think so.

Women are INFINITELY stronger than men.

I can name a lot of extreme male war heroes too, it doesn't mean much.

Using the OP's example, I'd say it's appropriately rare. Black Widow is the only super badass female in the MCU. Scarlet Witch is the other female Avenger (2/15!), but she's physically very weak and not particularly skilled, and relies on inexplicable magic powers. I guess you can throw Peggy Carter and Sharon in there if you want too (of course then you'd have to consider other badass males like all of the Howling Commandos), but neither of them do anything particularly notable; the former is a good shot with a pistol and takes out a couple guys this way, and seems to be based on Nancy Wake in more ways than one. More of a spy than a soldier. The latter doesn't do anything notable. There's also Maria Hill, though again, aside from being a pretty good shot with a pistol, she doesn't do much action-y stuff. Certainly much less than her boss, who actually has less of a reason to be involved in the action than she does.

If you get off Earth, you then have Sif and Frigga, who are the ONLY notable female warriors on Asgard out of the thousands of soldiers they have, and both of them are considered odd outliers even though Asgard has literal magic as an excuse. Then there's Thanos's two "daughters", who are cybernetically enhanced assassins and still inferior fighters to several other male characters in that same movie, having to rely on skill and weaponry to make up the gap. Again, badass females are extremely rare relative to badass males.

I'm sure the TV universe does dumber stuff, but I'm speaking for the movies.

Their bodies also produce painkillers in those scenarios. And neither has anything to do with strength.

Chick "badasses" are a fucking joke.

Used to crack me up when I was in the army and had to attend some school / whatever with chicks that thought they were badasses...until we made them do shit like hump a gun, an RTO ruck, an AG/AB ruck, and pretty much anything physical.

Teaching them ju-jitsu was comedy gold because you could always overpower their upper body and nullify their technique, but you can't do that with dudes, even dudes that are smaller than you can be stronger, but that's not the case with chicks.

Trying to make them some kind of "badass" in a movie pretty much ruins the movie for me, as chicks are about as effective as children.

Nope. Check the outfits. It's for sex appeal and no one cares about it being unrealistic if the chick is hot, that's what sells.

>this much insecurity
Women in the military are taking the special forces courses and doing better than many men.
When I was in Air Force training camp I had a sister flight. Seven men from my flight quit very quickly and several more quit before the halfway point. Not a single woman from my sister flight quit. And there were even some petite hot ones. We had to do all the same shit, regardless of gender.

In my experience at work and college is that woman have more ambition and better work ethic then men today. A lot of guys expect shit to be handed to them and have zero ambition.

Look at the college admissions and graduates, women are significantly outperforming men

>When I was in Air Force training camp....

Why is this thread still around? It's obviously alt-right bullshit and isn't here to engender actual discussion about movies. It's not even here for images, and this is a fucking image board

You are full of shit.

>Air Force training camp

literally any movie where you have anything is pushing an agenda and a viewpoint by definition

kek

>airforce
Why don't you join a real branch even the fucking gay ass navy is cooler than you. I fucking hated the air force in my class. Pure insufferable autists.

AF is the only branch to join if you have average or above average intelligence

Women are strong. It's just that most of them have been brainwashed to think otherwise.

>check out these foolproof strawmen!
What a bunch of dipshits.
>lololol chairforce
>join a real branch like the marines! where the smart people go!
Let me guess. You guys got substandard ASVAB scores?

>this entire thread

I dunno...

Sometimes at the bar I see those cage fights they do, and to tell you the truth I prefer to watch the girls fight, because they seem to get really vicious and kick the shit out of each other. The men, on the other hand, always seem to get into a clinch on the floor, and it looks like one guy is trying to fuck the other guy. I sit there and laugh at them, and make other people laugh by adding my own commentary like, "Oh, baby.... just let me kiss you one time..." . . . "NO! Get away from me! I don't love you any more!"