Which one of these irredeemable pieces of shit was worse?

Which one of these irredeemable pieces of shit was worse?

But those are Kino.

TASM 2/5

SS 3/5

So TASM is worse

I don't take kindly to loaded questions

Isn't that the question of the day

the one that doesn't have a 20 minute epilogue

spidet man 2 was shit, but it was better than 3.

suicide squad was an utterly irredeemable shit pile. but the thing that Cred Forums always complains about, harley quin's acting performance, was the best part of the movie.

the story was shit. the writing was shit. how the fuck does no one get hurt in THREE fucking helicopter crashes?

margo robbie did amazing with the stinking pile of dogshit they handed her.

As bad as they are they are still more interesting to watch than any of the uninspired marvel trash that they keep churning out.

SS is kino

ASM2 without question. It's one of the worst movies of this decade.

Suicide Squad made Amazing Spider-Man 2 look like Citizen Kane.

Soosie Squaw was worse. ASM2 had some great casting and the GOAT Spiderman outfit, there were definitely some positives.

Not many though.

basically this

That just isn't true. Suicide Squad was miles worse.

Suicide Squad reached previously-uncharted levels of absolute shit. Plus those cunts actually put a half-decent trailer together so I thought it would be alright. At least TASM2 had the good grace to never pretend it was anything but garbage.

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 wasn't even that bad.

Suicide Squad is a literal abomination.

(You)

I swear to god, I don't know if I should believe anybody in this thread for their opinions.

I haven't seen SS yet, but I think you are all memeing, it can't be worst than Amazing Fuckhead2.

Suicide Squad was god awful but Spider Man 2 was just a complete farce.

Two words:

Singing
Electro

I thought this too. TASM2 feels like a made-for-television movie but SS is almost incoherent

the first helicopter crash they go down in a fireball at 120mph.

will smith literally jumps out and quips as everyone else walks out unscathed.

Yeah, but what if Spiderman had a line that pointed out how cheesy and awful it was, almost as if the writers realised it was shit but couldn't cancel the Skrillex contract? Maybe that would magically make it all okay.

No, being cynical about it would only make it just that much worse and more obvious. It didn't work when Hawkeye did it either.

Suicide Squad was unironically good. Easily a 6 or 7/10

Go cry on tumblr you effete redditor dyke

TASM2 had some good scenes amidst a sea of shit whereas SS was just a jumble of wasted potential.

I was less mad after TASM2 but they're both disappointments.

Cred Forumseddit

Kind of a tough call. Both were insufferably boring. I guess Suicide Squad at least had a weirdness to it though, so it was occasionally entertaining.

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

D R O P P E D

D R O P P E D

Spider-man easily.

Good job man.

Enchantress gave me several boners when she was all vodoo primal. Katana was a top qt. Rest of the movie was dog shit.

>that cheap ass CG for Diablo

Spider-man was way better

that's a hard one, both are pretty bad, but I think SS is worse

>Marvel on Suicide Watch

Marvelcucks

B T F O
T
F
O

KILL YOURSELVES MARVEL FAGS

SS

cause at least they could re-cast spiderman right after

There are two good things in TASM2.

1) Spider-Man's costume
2) JJ's email

There is nothing good in Suicide Squad.

Suicide Squad is worse.

the spider man one hasn't even been released yet, retard.

ITT: devastated buttholes because SS went against all odds and made a fuckton of money and is currently more culturally relevant than CW which was forgotten the second week after its release

Which third world shithole do you live in?

Bunch of retarded redditors ITT.

Both movies were average to garbage. Spiderman getting the upper hand though