Fell deeds awake. Now for wrath, now for ruin, and the red dawn. Forth, Eorlingas!

>Fell deeds awake. Now for wrath, now for ruin, and the red dawn. Forth, Eorlingas!

best lotr character?

faramis is

no tahts sam

Please. He's not even the best son of Denethor.

Best actor in the whole trilogy, and that's saying something.

sam > faramir > boromir > gamling > theoden > aragorn > gandalf > pippin

>Forth, Eolingas
What did he mean by this?

Gamling was a naysaying bitch

>not a single fucking person says Eomer

Fuck you guys

No, that would be Denethor. He's more tragic than boromir and his character is nuanced despite the little time that's spent on him

Eomer was a fucking bitch "huuur Gondor is evil"

comes right after boromir for me

he definitely has the most character development of almost any character in lotr and he is a kind of character that we rarely get to see on the big screen

I was actually shocked how much screen time he got the last time I rewatched the trilogy

>Muh conflicted man

Pls, there were several characters better than boromir

Boromir > Aragorn / Arwen >Theodin > Gandalf > Sam > Faramir > Galadriel >Lurtz

did aer lingus even exist at that period of history

the second part is about Theoden not Boromir

Gimli, son of Glóin.

>literal demigod woman
>most beautiful thing to exist
>all the greatest elves ask for a single thread of her hair
>she denies them all, they aren't worthy
>gives Gimli three when he asked

Galadriel´s husband

Is there a consistent problem of Irishmentrying to eat their WAG's pussies on this airline? I think it'd be too tempting just to say I did.

was Gimli already married when he went on his quest?

I wonder what his wife would have thought about that

There's literally no reason to watch the movies after you've read the books. I watched more than a few clips and everything is so small and pathetic. All the good speeches that I wanted to see performed are chopped up and pathetic. The few action scenes I wanted look lame and sad.

I have zero interest in watching these after reading the books having never seen them previously.

Sure, movie only fags can enjoy their little movies but I strongly find it hard to believe anyone that read and enjoyed the books can find any redeemable qualities in these movies.

Tbf, galadriel was a massive "beard tucker"

For all we know Gimli was a woman. Dwarven women pretend to be men when they travel.

GIZZA GONDOR

GO ON MATE, GIZZ IT

>Irishmentrying
is this the mick version of gerrymandering?

Actually dwarven women seem to have less of a beard, at least the ones in the hobbit movie.

>red dawn

no wonder Rohan was such a rural shithole with no foreign capital