What movies have the best doggy-style scenes?

What movies have the best doggy-style scenes?

Not ones starring an actual dog

Marley and me

none

hello, beautiful

>fucking an actual dog

gross

I don't see it dumb frogposter.

If you guys wouldn't lick her asshole and spank her silly in this movie you're fucking faggots. Secretary Maggie is hot as fuck I don't give a shit what anybody thinks.

do NOT post the emily blunt doggy scene

This was is hot as fuck. Basic Instinct is pure fap kino.

The one with the lesbian.

>emily blunt will NEVER step on your balls
just die in my sleep already
( ._.) ( ;_;)

Agreed. And she was never before or since hot in any other movie. Secretary is the drunk goggle oasis of attraction in her entire career.

I SAID DONT

I'm finally watching Jessica Jones and those blacked scenes were truly shocking O_O. They made it look as violent as possible

i bet you'd eat pussy too you beta lmao say hi to your wife's son for me

Looks like fun, what movie is this?

>i bet you'd eat pussy too
h-how did he know

Imagine being Ultron in that scene.

I fucked her too one night next to a dumpster outside a nightclub in London. not a big deal really. she gets really horny on pills and vodka.

DELETE THIS FABRICATION

Me too, I finished in her mouth she said she likes the taste of cum

stop

STOP

'

Pretty hot. I wish the guy was black though.

I wish I was black

I'll just leave this here

First scene of that movie with french model Laetitia Casta

Wow

Same except I came on her feet, she said she loves giving footjobs

YOU LIAR

underrated post

nice I just crammed it in her arse when I was ready to let it rip. she seemed to enjoy it.

>a dog next to characters fucking in doggy-style

Did Lucas direct this?

THIS ISNT A GOOD POST

Yeah dog.

The only time comically overacted hollywood sex scenes worked in their favor.

the same thing happened to me

but I nutted inside, she said she loves creampies

This one

What's the pointing at?

you're waifu likes penises. 'tis only natural. She's a healthy, fit young lady. good for breeding

these

IM SCREAMING AT THE MONITOR BUT PEOPLE KEEP MAKING THESE POSTSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

He's pointing at himself in the mirror.

God

me sitting in my cuckshed

at my dubs

Because everyone should. I would too.

I don't know why this board has such a thing about cuckoldism. I see sex the way other people see shaking hands. When someone brags they've had sex with my wife, they might as well be saying they've shook her hand. So my wife shook hands with the whole football team. My wife gave two guys a handshake in the mens room toilets at a hooters. When my wife kisses me it tastes like handshake sweat. When I look at son I just see the beautiful product of a day long handshake session between her and her boss at work.

Nothing about cuckoldism is wrong. My wife has shaken hands with a ton of black men and that doesn't make her dirty. Hating on cucks is pretty much as bad as racism. Try to see it through a cucks eyes and you'll see what I mean.

Cool I had like 3 kids by her Oh man she's so stretched out now

checking his dubs obviously

always wonder in doggy style scenes in movies, does the actor get to see the actresses asshole when pretending to bang em

hello byootiful

kek

the camera

"look at the camera" he says

yes

>not a webm

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

which actresses have gotten their buttholes out on camera pls this is important

thanks Cred Forumsack for repeating what everyone knew already

Pulp Fiction

Anything Maggie is ugly as fuck.
She alone ruined The Dark Knight.

>No Kelly C podracing

I am disappoint

post webms

Just like her breasts.

when you have doggy you dont see the asshole unless you spread the asscheeks and no actor is absolute madman enough to do that. tho i once saw some giallo where the dude just grabbed the womans ass during a sex scene and spread her cheeks to reveal her glorious asshole for the camera. god bless the 70's

Doggy style is the most uncomfortable position ever. Anyone who likes it is fucking memeing me.

these

OK KIDDIES!

SEX SCENES 101:

>Male always top or used to cover female genitalia
>Topless and a bit of tastefull very topish vage hair also ok
>Males has to wear a sock over his dick and balls very commonly used for these scenes. The sock is somehow taped to keep boners down.
>Sets are usually closed so you don't have the craft guys fapping at Qwenith Paltrow getting sodomized by Nazis in some art movie.
>Usually camera guy and director and any critical crew for the scene is used and no one else is allowed except for specific checks on wardrobe resets etc.and then they leave again.
>Sex scenes are very intimate and I have been on many closed sets with them.
>I promise you the actors snap back to normal people as soon as they call cut.
>I have never seen people kissing or being close to intimate after calling cut unless they where a couple of course all ready.

Hope I didn't ruin anyones fantasies or expectations!

You just know

You've seen the movie where she gets gang-raped, right?

>he doesn't like grabbing his woman by the hair, slapping her ass, and just generally dominating her sexually
Take a look at this fag.

A solid eight seconds pass before I open my mouth to speak, but I stop before a word escapes my mouth. I decide to cherish this moment with a deserving silence. Two minutes pass and neither of us has spoken a word, content with staring into each others eyes with only the occasional blink separating us.

I break the silence only when I am certain I have committed this moment to memory.

"Where am I?" The croak in my voice is embarrassing, but she doesn't seem to mind. "Welcome t-" "I can't go back there" I interrupt. The tears in my eyes were too sudden to will back. "I can't go back ho-" "Shhhh" She stops me and wipes away my tears with the back of her hand.

"It's over. No more shitposts, no more cunny threads, no more BLA-" my hand instinctively reaches out to grasp her throat before she can finish that last word. No more what? Was she insane? All my love has been replaced by anger and the life is slowly draining from her eyes but I only squeeze tighter.

doggy is comfiest for the man wtf dude

>catching a whiff of ass while you're plowing a girl from behind

>not prone bone

There is nothing comfy about having to kneel in a track runner's starter position for an extended period of time

The ONLY way doggy could be fun is if your partner is like a foot shorter than you. My gf is 4 inches shorter than me and her ass is still too high up for doggy to work

prone is nice but spooning is top tier

I really don't. A submissive woman is not a challenge. A girl who's equally as fiesty in bed as I am is the only way sex is fun.