Will it suck, or will it be extra S P I C Y?

Will it suck, or will it be extra S P I C Y?

I still haven't gotten around to read the book, it's thicker than Ulysses

Doesn't matter. They've already got my money.

Oh will you just fuck off, you pedo and no one cares about your froggo bullshit

Well constructed sentence and argument. Kudos, kudos all around.

book was pretty fucking good, long as they stick to the actual story rather than what they did to Pay it Forward it should be a damn good movie

I want to see the drider form

>implying Pay it Forward was not kino as fuck

>Rather than what they did to Pay it Forward
You mean fix it?

It will be P G 1 3
Mark my words.

Director says otherwise.

>implying the director knows anything
>implying this isn't studio meddling: the movie

I can't wait to see Finn Wolfhard in this film.

>Implying Richie Tozier's confirmed trashmouth alone will not warrant an R
You haven't been following this movie very closely, have you?

Wait, Finn Wolfhard is going to be in this? THE Finn Wolfhard?

You think they'll actually have the giant spider alien at the end? Or will they just make a CGI clown monster?

Why would they put a spider in the end? That's not even in the book. Maybe they'll give the Drider a clown face for the purpose of continuity though.

Yes, he's placing Richie Tozier, the boy on the right is Stan uris

Coulda been good if they'd kept fukanaga and not gotten the director of Mama and the writers of several bad horror movies I can't even remember the anames of, it's not looking good

Why has the life drained from Wyatt's eyes? Did Finn reject his advances?

He's flying high on mescaline.

Makes sense. He doesn't strike me as the hockey type.

They both look pretty tired, must be the long hours of filming

Ulysses needs a bit more attention and reading comprehension though.

Literally red it

I don't follow. What are you saying? Do you not know how to spell reddit?

That's not Pennywise.
No no no no, it's not Pennywise.
It's a bad joke, that's what it is.
Right guys? Right? We're on to you.
Ok you laughed, we laughed, now quit joking and show us the real Pennywiise.

It's a fun read. If you've only seen the shitty miniseris read the book. The ending suckss just like all Steven king but the middle is meaty

Here you go. Is this better?

Penny wise is a small part of the book.

You know... a Pennywise Violator wouldn't be too bad.

that was the era when king would get blackout drunk every night and wake up hungover the next afternoon to discover that he had written 50 pages that he could not recall

that's how we ended up with the kiddy gangbang in the sewer

his books sold, so his publisher barely bothered to edit anything he handed in

true story

why would supernatural shapeshifter choose to be a clow? i would be a tank or something

To lure kiddies into his ice cream van. duh.

Leguizamo was so based in that crap of a role.

That would be terrifying. A movie about a tank hiding in a storm drain and distributing balloons.

Why don't they fucking release a proper tease of Pennywise being clowny? Don't they want to shut people up? It's better than sicking nu-Henry Bowers on fans.

Movie isn't coming out for over a year. I'm sure there will be plenty of pennywises.

>must be the long hours of fucking

I hope so. I hope we get snippets from every era of Derry if the movie itself wont have flashbacks.

could have been good if they kept fukushima and made it a 10 episode mini series written by frank darabont

Especially since the movie cost nothing to make either way. They'd rather buy shills I guess then have the internet suck their movie's cock for free.

its not going to have flashbacks? So its just going to be about the kids I assume
I knew that it was going to be set in the 70s or something but I didnt know that

Who's playing big bill?

shit. like all new """"""horror"""""""" movies they're relying on marketing instead of a quality film. They spent time and effort to create a realistic decapitated child's head and took a photo of it floating in a river. They're trying to seem edgy even though the movie will be pg or pg-13 for maximum box office sales. And now they're hiring some turbofaggot in a clown costume to act spooky in South Carolina or some bullshit state like that, and for whatever reason it isn't obvious to people that its """""""""viral"""""""" marketing for It.

It's already a 0/10 shit movie.

No cares you fucking loser.

you cared enough to reply you fuckin retard. go contemplate the virtues of suicide

This image of Pennywise doesn't give me hope. I never read the book so maybe it is more accurate I don't know, but I feel Pennywise should look more like a normal innocent clown in promo pics then we see him as a monster in the film.

>I still haven't gotten around to read the book
I read it while in the hospital. It was depressing as fuck and I recommend against reading it if you value your happiness.

>"""""""this""""""""
STOP IT.

fuck off

I thought the ending was fine, actually good by King standards.

Never looks like an innocent clown, always a weird creepy as fuck motherfucker.

I have read the book...

I swear this is being produced by WWE

All of the avatars of "It" have some basis in reality. Pennywise was a real person once and became part of it and one it It's many faces.

>Pennywise was a real person once and became part of it and one it It's many faces.

[Citation Needed]

sauce

Which one is the biggest assburger?

So you don't have one. That's fine, I'm not saying it's not possible. Just that it's never stated.

Drider or kiddy orgy, which meme are you for?

Me? Drider

intergalactic space spider who terrorizes kids until they kill it with an asthma inhaler.

Yeah, should be a great film!

Well the kiddy orgy actually happened, so I guess drider by virtue of the fact that it is actually a meme.

Well from what i can remember from the book all the other "avatars" were real (or had basis in reality) at one point so it is probable that he was.

EG, the bird, the syph tramp, and including the faces it wore from movies like the werewolf, mummy, crawling eye, i think it's pretty safe to say It copied someone(thing) else.

Sure, it's safe to assume that. But it's still an assumption and not a fact.

Who is the smuggest of all the Losers? I think it's Richie Tozier.

read it 4 times since I was 13.

One of the best experiences I had.

Everybody else just don't know what they are talking about.

Don't deprive yourself of it.

Also, congratulations for he girlfriend you are going to have in 2017.

Wasn't me.

Was me

It might even flat out say it somewhere I haven't read the book for 10 years or so.

It will get mixed reviews.

Am I the only one who didn't even like the original? Pennywise is a memorable character but I still found It boring and not scary.

it's a post 2000's remake
of course it's going to suck fucking assholes
Why the fuck do you stupid faggots think things are going to change for the better all of a sudden?

>It might even flat out say it somewhere I haven't read the book for 10 years or so.

I just finished reading the book again within the last week. It does not say it anywhere.

Which one got molested?

All of them

I just finished reading the book immediately before I started posting this response. It says it like 12 times.

Post the page and paragraph then.

Jack the Sperg. Obviously.

I can't. I borrowed it from the kindle library and it deleted itself as soon as I was finished.

>Why would they put a spider in the end? That's not even in the book
confirmed hasn't read the book.
One of its truer forms is a giant, pregnant female spider.

it was a drider

>female drider.

THE YOUTUBE KINO IS FINALLY UP!

Fair enough. I couldn't remember.

Isn't there and old handbill advertisement for Pennywise The Dancing Clown that they find somewhere?

I might be misremembering it like I say it has been a while.

Never in a million years will they have the balls to do the 11 year olds doing a train on the little girl.

The "growing up" magic from fucking even cured one kid's stutter.

That's actually the cure for stuttering.

There wasn't one but even that one wouldn't really be proof, IT also had a giant marquee with his and Richie's name on it. It is a master of delusion after all.

in the book man, in the book

Page and paragraph?

It thought it was around the same time with the photograph, when Bill(?) puts his fingers into it and gets cut...

I was sure there was something, but it might just be my Cred Forums damaged brain.

Where is Mike? Fucking racists

And I can see Bev.

inb4 you enlarge picture and the kids start laughing in front of your eyes, with Finn stepping out of the frame to announce you that they all float down here and that you should join them user

page 310, paragraph 6.

There is no paragraph 6 on that page.

>kindle library

what's that?

it's when they look at the album and see the picture of the fair

Who would Cred Forums molest?

You can "borrow" e-books from public libraries through Kindle.

Kinda retarded, tbqh, it's basically no different than piracy.

>tfw Finn will never ask you to join him in spooky picture land.

I thought you were making a joke, the book self deleting and all that, kek

...the fair, yeah THAT'S what I remember, there's a whole bit about dancing and cartwheels in the street...

Elaborate faggots. What does that scene have to do with IT stealing a clown's face like some shitty GoT fanfic?

So it showed in an illusion of IT's own creation?

>David Hamilton as guest director for season 1 finale

what does that mean

It's impying that the circus that pennywsie came from was a "real" circus and It somehow killed him (think belch huggins) and he became one of it's avatars like the tramp (who was real) and Beverleys father.

WTF does what I was saying have to do with GoT?

Except the clown was seen well before that picture was taken.

It was pain killers I thought

Do you know the time stamp or page? I really don't remember that at all. I just remember it being an edgy picture Pennywise planted in Georgie's yearbook or whatever so he could spook the children.

The book and the photos were "real" (as in actually existed) it was manipulating them from what I remember, like I've said it's not exactly fresh in my mind.

Damn it you got my hopes up

When was the fair anyways? It couldn't have been before the night with the axe murderer. Pretty sure that was the earliest incident the story gives.

Yes Claude Heroux is the earliest event where IT is shown as a clown.

I'm unsure about it like I've said. Something in my brain is telling me that there was some evidence for him having been real at one point. But I can't really remember now.

Pennywise can't be It's real face though if It's an omni dimensional alien he has to be an avatar of some description surely?

It does, the spider is the closest we can comprehend to it's true form.

>Pennywise can't be It's real face though
Uugh, duh?

>he has to be an avatar of some description surely?
Are you saying the clown has to be an "avatar"?

I'm saying if It bases all the forms it uses on real people or things that the "victims" have seen and fears (Dobermans, leeches, jaws, the mummy) then it stands to reason that It copied something someone had seen or Pennywise was once real and one it It's victims like Belch or Mr Marsh.

I can't logic any clearer than that so if it's still open to debate whatever but I'm really not that bothered...

Your logic is perfectly clear and is probably correct. But it is never said in the book so it is still an assumption.

Fairy Muff

Sure.

I'm getting hype.

I am proud of you user, for willing this drider meme into existence. Six spider arms, and two human thumbs up!

I'm sorry I ever let it happen. I was the main person arguing with the drider fag. If I had just dropped it and let it go we wouldn't be here, but no I had to argue for two whole threads. The arguments getting stupider as it got later.

I just want to say I'm sorry.

they should get daddario to show her almost her tits in this like they did with chainsaw massacre. in fact all horror remakes should have daddario showing off her tiddies in them

>John Ritter was in the original
>Today would have been his birthday

It's gonna be a shitty normie scarefest like The Conjuring and The Orphan, you get the idea.

They're literally cashing in on Pennywise status as a "thing you were afraid when you were a kid" from current 25-30 year olds.

Also, updating the kid's childhood to take place in the 80's is gonna suck. I get that it had to be updated; but I'm gonna sperg hard if I see Nintendo and TMNT references. It's just out of tone, you know? The book could get away with a lot of shit because in the 50's people were very politically incorrect and most of the things the kids did on the book don't make sense in a 80's context.

It's a drider and yes the cgi for it will be amazing. So much better than the puppet version they made in the series.

Is it retarded that I immediately want to reread IT rather than get into another of his works? There's so much I probably missed my first time through.

Not at all, especially since a lot of his modern works are hit and miss. I think 11/22/63 was his most recent book I enjoyed.

He and Batman have the same birthday.

One thing I won't do is read his modern stories. Not anytime soon anyhow. I don't want the infamous nu-King. I have The Tommyknockers and the Salem's Lot waiting for me. Probably will go through Tommyknockers after I go through IT again. Found out after I bought it that lot of people hate Tommyknockers kek.

I kind of like Tommyknockers but I understand why people don't. If you haven't you should read his more underrated stuff like Desperation and The Regulators.

The one good thing about Godzilla '98 was the secrecy surrounding the look of the monster. That was irresistible to 9 year old me and a big reason why I went on opening day.

I wish that they had used the same secrecy gimmick with IT. The speculation would have been really fun and I probably who see it on opening day.

It's hard to be that secretive in this day and age, so it's better for them to put out the controlled picture they want than letting some paparazzi get a half assed shot of it.

Oh damn. Quick wiki search tells me they mirror each other? That's fucking neato.

Yeah both books have the same characters but they are completely separate stories, like mirror universes. They're both really good, though Regulators is a bit weirder.

Looks like good casting. They all look pretty much like they are described in the book.

Well except Bill isn't a red head.

Why is the most ugliest one the most famous one? Why is this allowed?

the book is the best. Im not the biggest king fan buts its one of my favorites. the way he captures the feeling if childhood/summer time while fleshing out the entire town, its residents, and its history with their stories is max comfy

The problem is that the studio's controlled promo pic always look like shit. Remember the first pic released of Leto's Joker? People are still making fun of it. The IT promo shot isn't much better.

Friendly reminder that the closest thing we got for a IT sequel features lots of ayys doing scary shit. Movie fucking when?

Because was on an extremely popular TV show recently. And he's not ugly. Go eat a dick.

Thank the numales behind Stranger Things for wanting uggos through and through.

Leto's Joker looks like shit in every single shot and from every single angle, that's a bad comparison.

I love ayys. Is it another king story?

Please don't talk about comicbook cancer ITT.

He's prettier than you are. Go die in a fire.

Yes. It's called Insomnia and takes place in Derry, Maine; which is the town IT takes place. There are a lot of references to IT and the ayys are supposedly extradimensional beings that kill people by cutting their invisible lifeline.

i don't like that coverart.
looks cheap.
doesn't disturb me at all.

It's ok user, your engagements with the drider fag gave me keks. He was like a todash demon that fed on trolling us.

>whiteknighting some uggo boy on Cred Forums

You pedos need to get shot.

I thought that was me, I guess everyone thought it was stupid

He's not uggo. He's perfect.

Better be careful, I've seen mods deleting pedo posts like yours.

I'm going to burn your house down with my mind.

Absolutely.

i feel like fukunaga wanted to add all that racial stuff and make it more of a character focused thriller(which it is) rather than a typical horror movie, and since everyones all BLM focused the studio didnt want it.

Will they shift the focus from Bill to Richie since he is the best/most famous actor in the movie?

desu pennywise made me want to say racist shit even more. It's just so charming in a villainous kinda way. Unless you were born in 2015 it's impossible not to find IT hilarious. If you disagree you're a creepy boldfaced liar.

No and stop with your shitposting.

>Horror remake/readaptation/sequel in current year
>not fucking garbage

C'mon

The modern Halloween movie was good.

i have a feeling Stranger Things did a better job recapturing the atmosphere of the original than this remake will end up doing

No it wasn't.

I want mods to ban Stranger Things posting in IT threads. IT is not ST, ST is not that good, fuck off to your containment threads.

we only do it because we know it triggers you so hard

Stranger Things didn't capture Stephen King at all, so that's not a ringing endorsement of either shitshow.

But the drider did happen

Top left, top right, and immediate left of top right

Stephen King adaptations are nearly always garbage. And king himself doesn't care at all what directors do with his work, so he can't help make it a more genuine adaptation.

Damn, this is almost exactly how I imagined that house in the books.

Stephen King has fucking awful taste. Especially now, years after he fried his brains on cocaine and booze.

I'd say his adaptations are about 50/50. The good ones are really good.

The reason Pennywise likes to go after children is because their fears usually take the form of concrete things (i.e. warewolves and monsters), which he can mimic to frighten them and "season the meat" as he puts it. He's not reusing the forms of people he's already killed, though he does do so on occasion. It's never stated, and is in fact retarded to think, that his Pennywise form is based on a clown he killed.

TLDR: ur stoopid

I just want Gary Busey as old Henry Bowers. That would be fucking hilarious.

Hi there, fellas. I've never seen/read 'IT', but I understand that it takes on the form of your greatest fear before killing you. What if your greatest fear is of the monster killing itself and/or going away forever? Is that how they beat it in the end? pls respond.

>fuck up by not getting Duffer Brothers
>end up casting frog kid by chance anyways

That wouldn't be your fear, it doesn't make sense.

IT's actually easier to beat IT because it's power of belief works both ways. IT turned into a werewolf because one of the kids was afraid of it. But the kids also believe silver hurts werewolves so they were able to stop it with a silver slug.

They specifically turned the Duffer Brothers down. It's fine though. They knew what made Stranger Things work.

They had Finn first, oddly enough. He almost turned down Stranger Things in lieu of It but was able to do both once Fukunaga left and the project stalled.

Speaking of sucking, I wonder if they'll have Patrick offer to suck off Henry in the movie.

They already confirmed that yes, and he will take him up on it as well. It's the big second act closer.

Because they are overrated.

This was before Stranger Things. If it was post-ST, they would never have been turned down.

kill 1,2, 5, fuck 3, 4, marry 6

I don't understand what order you're going in

Is that the kid from Stranger Things?

No, people have just been posting pictures of the ST kid in this thread over and over for no good reason.

>implying there is such a thing

hi, I am really curious about the last part of your post. Why do you mention that user will have a gf in 2017. Genuinely curious here.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN THIS ANONS POST?

Shut up.

no

Are we going to see them all bang that girl at the end of the film?

>that's how we ended up with the kiddy gangbang in the sewer

Your explanation would hold some weight, if this was the first and only work in which it had happened, except it happened a total of 3 MORE TIMES.

He just likes underage sex.

dude that was It

it wasn't an actual person

That girl is autistic? Looks more like cutistic to me.

Is Finn getting fat?

>he typed with his cheeto dusted sausage fingers

He definitely getting thigg

>Hands up, don't shoot
Why are they so glib toward the plight of the African community?

Depends. Do you consider skinny people to be fat?

No, those are just his chubby frog cheeks. He fills them with air to attract potential mates.

Watch it. Mods have been deleting and banning pedo Stranger Things posters.

Wyatt looks so fuckable

Nope, just the flooder.

Your funeral.

That's fucked up.