Why is no one discussing this horror kino? Genuine creepiness, unpretentious...

Why is no one discussing this horror kino? Genuine creepiness, unpretentious, and only minor cliches involving the 3 robbers in the beginning. It's kinda like 10 Cloverfield Lane minus the retarded ending.

Are you having a giggle or is it actually good?

asking for a friend

If he had killed the girl in the end as well and got his money back it'd be true horror kino

Not enough jump scares.
Also, the guy has several lines.
Who's really scared of a grizzled old guy in a tank top anyway?

Because Screaming Sanchez said it sucked.

And meming aside, he mostly seems to know his shit.

>muh evil white man war veteran
>muh scary guns

Ehh, I'd give it like a 6. It's one of those movies that starts out strong, gets progressively less interesting with each plot twist, and by the time the "final girl" is getting chased through an air duct, I've just checked out and I'm waiting for the movie to end

It's a solid watch.

It sucks. It needs an alternate ending where he's got her tied up and pounding Jane Levy's ass while the turkey baster is in her butthole. His voice was dumb, he should sound like Colonel Quaritch instead.

Your Cred Forums strawmanning feels less convincing when literally all the characters are white.

Most people would pick their battles.

Neckbeards pick all battles. At the same time.

welcome to the family, son!

>Be 20
>Get your ass handed to you by a guy over 60

embarrassing

Yes it's really good
I think just reveal the news story of him being alive in a better way would've been enough
You're really off. If he was doing it "cause God told him to" then you might be onto something but he's a recluse psychopath and that's it. Even the victims are white

You lose speed and stamina by aging but you gain pure strength

>old man strength
>regardless of age, just a big, buff, and tough guy
>in this day and age he's not even that old

These days though horror is usually a 4/10 at best. Lower your standards for horror/thriller

Is Detroit really like this?

>All the characters are white
Nice try
>strawman
Tell me this movie isn't pure feminist shit. Go ahead.

>victims
You mean the armed intruders?

It's a solid 5/10. Alright and forgettable

Yes yes, but in the end they were dealing with someone far worse. And relax, when the young guy says "he now has the right to shoot us" I leaned over to my girlfriend and said "he had the right the moment they broke in"

Every single character is white except maybe the crime boss in the van

The guy with dreads isn't white, he's some kind of half breed knockoff.

>Victims

>jews
>white

So Jews are robbers?

Kinda stereotypical

It was pretty good, but I thought it was kinda stupid that they had the turkey baster instead of just having him be a rapist. It made scene more laughable than anything.
>"Quick, we need to make our villain evil or else the audience will be rooting for him!"
>"I know, let's have it revealed he kidnapped the woman who killed his daughter and raped her"
>"I like it... except rape is a little too evil. Let's tone it down a notch and have him use a turkey baster, because that totally makes it better."

Would that even work? Isn't sperm really sensitive to temperature and will be useless if at an ambient temp? That's why your nuts drop and shrink, to keep them warm

It was good but not great. The collection (or the collector can't remember witch one is witch) did it better.
It's murrican movie, you can show room full of people grinded into meat with machinery and make it look realer that real, but Jebus forbid you show sex. Besides there are dumb fucks who actually believe that rape is worse than murder because "victim has to live with it".

trash

Fair point

Lang was the jew.

Maybe the turkey baster was weird, but the idea that he wasn't an insane killer who gets cheap thrills forum others torment was a strochestory point
Horror movies too often depend on "good guy vs bad guy" narratives. jason, freddy, etc are not sympathetic...all they do is kill. The blind guy went over the top, obviously, but he's fucking blind, his daughter was killed and all he wanted was another daughter. Hell, he was gonna let both of the bitches go

He should have died and the girl get arrested and charged with murder.

no

>Don't Breathe
>''''''''''''''''''''''''''''good''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
Certified fresh meme

Oh I am laughin. Lets get the most retarted people in the world and suck out half their braincells and then have them rob an old blind man. Hehhe hoho, good movie premise no?

Spoilers below:

I'm going to point a gun at an old man and let him walk up to me and murder me.
I'm going to stand completely still while the blind old man has his back turned to me
I'm going to tie him to a wall with a little string and leave him able to break out
I'm going to knock the viscous dog for 30 minutes instead of killing so it can kill me
We should let the old raping psychopath live instead of letting his old soul rest and not have him kill us.

Also,
the joe jonas looking guy should of lived. He was a good guy and the mc was an evil single mother who only cared about herself and only ate chad cock while the white knight paid the price.

It is actually poetic in the sense how it shows all women are cruel seflsh beings only caring about themselves and the little baby she pushed out for a douchebag that left her and the nice guys always finish last.

If you think this is a good movie, I feel very fucking sorry for your state of mind. I mean jesus christ.

nah my mind is fine and it was a fantastic movie.
8/10

He also said The force awakens was good so how can trust this Pedro.

>you actually took the time to write all of this for a movie you didn't like

>the joe jonas looking guy should of lived. He was a good guy
He was a cück. He ran in for this crazy girl.

Old man muscles are like steel cables.