youtube.com/watch?v=-yFhR1fKWG0
youtube.com/watch?v=IhfB_QWy4DA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck off kike

The gang looked mexican to me.

>kike
>getting mad about interracial and white guys being the villain

Nice try reddit

If they were it's accurate, saw them do that shit all the time in high school.

since when hasn't the entire show been tumblr

go chop off a foreskin, Shlomo

ITT
Faggots & Jews

>knockout game being played by white gangs

Just like the irony Sam Hyde used in his stand up at 12:50
youtube.com/watch?v=-yFhR1fKWG0

Liberal media: "The knockout game isn't real goyos!"

Proceeds to put the knockout game in one of their primetime shows only having white kids be the culprits.

Shut the fuck up and go back to your containment board.

I present to you the liberal faggot's only response.

Besides a word that ends in "ist."

You're are a sad one. What made you racist? Did your parents train you to hate black people?

>Noticing a liberal agenda in a tv show is racist

When you were born, your dad must have been like, "Ahhh shit."

>white people playing the knockout game
Can you autists just let it go already? Seriously it was one moment in the episode and aside from it being the catalyst for them moving, has no real bearing on where the plot is going.
Literally every thread about this episode is MUH KNOCK OUT GAME
stfu alread

>p-please don't talk about it
I thought the JIDF was better trained than that

>Besides for it being the catalyst for them moving
>has no real bearing on where the plot is going

Do you even read what you post?

More like, "ahh shit, I knew you fucked that nigger down the street. Guess it's honor killing time."

You think all those Asians and Mexicans who hate blacks are "trained by their parents"? You are clueless and living in a bubble. They hate blacks because they are uncivilized and have low IQs, and Asians and Mexicans are naturally intelligent enough to easily see this.

You have merely been socially engineered "not to dislike [minority]."

Your autism is astounding.

>Besides a word that ends in "ist."
pottery

I think retards like him do it for free.

No training. No pay.

>Implying season 3 didn't use racial issues for drama
>Implying season 5 didn't put LGBT characters on a golden pedestal last season
You're either retarded or Cred Forums, and in both cases you need to actually watch the show.

Tell me how white guys playing the knock out game is relevant to the problems they are dealing with currently.
It was a means to an end, nothing else.
But you sperges are death gripping on it as if it even matters

You forgot "neckbeard" "virgin" and "basement dweller" my friend

No I didn't. And we aren't friends.

Let's talk about Chaz Bono playing a redneck inbred hillbilly

>interracial couple

oh no

>antagonists are white hillbillys

The hill billies at the beginning were either a red herring or they're being misjudged and were actually trying to keep people from buying a cursed house. The antagonists are obviously ghosts or some crazy shit.

>knockout game played by white gangs

They were Hispanic.

>is this the most tumblr season yet?

I see you've never actually watched American Horror Story. The minorities, gays, and whoever the fuck else in the show usually end up being monsters themselves. They regularly kill them off as well.

American Horror Story is AWFUL AS FUCK, don't get me wrong, but you're just fulfilling that "Cred Forums is easily triggered alt-right babies" picture people inevitably post in these types of threads.

This. The only thing keeping Asians et al. from genociding blacks is "humanitarianism" and emotional bullshit.

There aren't a bunch of groups of white kids playing the knockout game on interracial couples in LA. You'd be hard pressed to find a group of white people at all aside from skinny jean wearing nu males.

We all know who makes up the gang problems in LA, and we all know who plays the knockout game, and it isn't white kids.

Its blatant agenda pushing, and it ruins shows.

>Mexicans are naturally intelligent enough

Now let's not get overboard here, it's not like asian and mexicans hold hands either

>being this triggered
Well don't watch then, easy solution

This

>You're right, there is an agenda
>So, just don't watch it

Why can't we just get rid of political agendas in television shows?

Why can't I just watch a show without getting some narrative pushed in my face?

> 20 second clip
> ruined the show
Are you actually triggered by every case of 'whites behaving badly', or is it only when i' doesn't support the stereotypical ' all niggers are trash' narrative.

AHS has always pulled that shit
now theyre just lazier with it to the point at which its used as a plot point

my real question is - what the fuck is the name of this season?
>my roanoke nightmare
really?
that must be for the first episode only
AHS: Roanoke?
surprised they used the lame 'spooky story' of the lost colony. natives killed most and integrated some. end of.

Knockout game isn't being played by white kids in LA.

Take your head out of the sand kid.

This is just another lets protect black people's feelings by making white kids bad episode.

I never said you were right.
I think you can find an 'agenda' anywhere if you look into it hard enough.
This is literal tumblr logic. Like a special snowflake land whale running around getting triggered by everything and everyone. It's the same thing.

REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

The knockout game is 100% a black thing.

Why would a supposedly Social Justice friendly TV show appropriate People of Color culture like that?

IT JUST REALLY, REALLY MAKES YOU WANT TO THINK

No it isn't.

This is agenda pushing.

tumblr whales crying about non existing social issues is part of the reason tv has become so bad with the narratives though.

For some reason the SJW crowd really gets pandered to. They must watch a shit ton of tv.

IT'S ALMOST LIKE THERE'S A GROUP OF PEOPLE WITH AN AGENDA AGAINST ANOTHER GROUP OF PEOPLE

HUH, REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

>black guy white girl interracial couple protagonists

Cuba isn't black

AND I WONDER WHO THAT GROUP OF '''''''''''''''''''''''''''PEOPLE''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ARE WITH SUCH AN AGENDA

Are these real?

Damn Elliot Rodger really messed up with whoever wrote this dreck

>I'll ask this question, just to promote doubt in the readers mind

Good try, goldstein.

Why do Jews promote race mixing for others but not their own?

>barely coherent thread
>barely concealed Cred Forums muh white genocide shit
>now comes info dump for muh red pill

Oh fuck off already. When you die do you really want "crusaded for justice on a Mongolian Squash BBS" on your list of worldly deeds?

I wonder

>agents with names

Could they BE any more gay...

Begone foul scum

sorry that the truth hurts you kike rat

Do you think white genocide is ok or something?

Why does a white person defending white people upset you so much?

Because, err, muh ati-semitisism!!!!! 600 billion were gassed never forget!

>notice how the jews stop bumping the thread when they realise they got btfo and other people could catch on to their tricks

makes me lol everytime.

Normal adults would watch this scene and see asshole teen doing asshole things., while ass blasted bitches would damage control 15 second clips.

Whats up with people in here defending that awful show and calling everyone who criticises it a jew?

Keep telling yourself that, chief.

oy vey what a shoah

Yeah he's not black he's OJ

This. The fucking backpedaling about the Knockout Game that the Liberal media has done is fucking shameful.

First it "didn't exist" and was just a conspiracy-theory by angry old racists on the Internet.

Now it exists, but it's a tool of the white racists to keep progressive young people of color down.

It's fucking amazing how these shits get away with this transparent bullshit.

The concentration of lies that image is amazing. It really illustrates how dumb Cred Forums tards are that you swallow all of this propaganda without logic-checking or fact-checking it.

Was about to say season 1 wasn't Tumblr, but thinking more about it it was for the time. In 2011 Tumblr was all about the whole tragic love story bullshit.

The show sets up the couple as confused. The guys who wanted to buy the house, were ghost hunters.
They were the good guys, they just seemed bad to the city folk.

Fuck off, faggot

it's becoming harder and harder to deny pol shit.

it was literally called "polar bear hunting" (ie hunting whites on extinction, preferably old people).

oh look it's a bunch of alt-right autists crying about yet another non-issue

if you losers had any semblance of a social life and didn't spend the majority of your time on Cred Forums you wouldn't even care about this shit yet alone be mentally ill enough to even notice an agenda that doesn't exist

>denying the liberal agenda
>2016
they've played their hands too often. it's obvious now that they're trying to start shit. look at them try to get lil wayne to support BLM.

youtube.com/watch?v=IhfB_QWy4DA

are you on your way to a cool club where you'll try to talk to people over the sound of some nigger yelling about being the top alpha gorilla?

ITT
SJW's pretending to be al-righter
alt-righters pretending to be SJW's
faggots
niggers
jews
me

How about you go back to Cred Forums since that is all you can see.

>knockout game being played by white gangs in instead of black gangs

of all the crazy shit thats happened in previous seasons, i found this was too unbelievable

Damn, Hyde and his gang have been going hard shilling on Cred Forums recently.

t. mentally ill person

So no one wants to talk about the actually episode?

Some of us do but the autism surrounding the knock out game has managed to overshadow any real discussion

The only racist and prejudiced people on the show so far are the couple. Especially the Husband.

The show is therefore committed a grave injustice against people of color.

How long till Twitter gets wind of this?

>Home is being invaded
>"Where's your gun?"
>"Locked up, where it should be."

kek