How could they make such a shit Alien movie?

How could they make such a shit Alien movie?

Joss Whedon

awww come on that alien human hybrid was cute and just wanted LOVE

VERY POWERFUL MESSAGE

I kinda liked it

Sigourney Weaver lost her mind.

This movie is great, why does everyone hate it?

But Winona Ryder though

I was so disappointed when the queen died that quickly. I was expecting a fight scene with the hybrid protecting Ripley from the queen.

lets introduce new characters with absolutely no explanation

Basketball

Racemixing propaganda turn bizarre

she just wanted to make some money and remain a relevant actress

Alien 3 was shitty enough to keep me from watching this one.

Alien>Aliens>>>>>POWERGAP>>>Prometheus>everything else

Aliens > Alien Ressurection > Alien > Alien 3

Very enjoyable movie. It's fun and that hybrid is great.

But also... Yeah

>Aliens >
this is the most upsetting thing about this bait t.b.h.

But how does it compare to DARK STAR?

Exactly this. Bitch can't do anything without his mommy issues and muh friends5ever.

>tfw I know AR is a piece of shit but that hybrid cunts scares me far more than any other iteration of Alien

That part where it kills the Queen, anyone got a webm? Shit legit gives me the willies.

Resurrection isn't as bad as everyone says.

I still think Alien > Aliens > Resurrection >>>> 3.

Resurrection is a pint of shit but 3 is underrated

Wrong

Couldn't be more wrong

>didn't mind Resurrection for the longest time
>watch it about a year ago
>written by Joss Whedon
>mfw

Shoo shoo Fincher cock goblin.

Yeah, the writing is pretty terrible but it's still fun IMO.

>inb4 """fun"""

Alien = Aliens > Resurrection = 3

Christ. I actually though that was Pumpkin Head for a second.

Only thing they did a good job with in Resurrection was casting Ron Perlman. Whenever he's not on screen the movie is utter and total garbage. I hate how the team is a bunch of quippy space cowboys too. Feels very much like an extension of Firefly in that regard.

Joss, please.

Exactly this.
Alien = great
Aliens = full on party mode
Alien 3 = bretty emo yo

IT HAS FUCKING CHARLES DANCE IN IT, WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT?!

The rest of them can fuck off, they suck.

This. Even though I liked it really. But the dialogue is HORSESHIT. It was always laughable hearing browncoat faggots needing to hate on the movie because they've been told it's shit but trying to defend Joss Whedon because he's their quip-King. Even before he was hired for avengers, mind.

Because he made some claims that they changed his ending and blah blah blah but honestly they were all just pretending that the hybrid alien was worse than the terrible dialogue that was clearly 100% Whedon.
I hated that when I first saw it but then I later figured that I preferred the hybrid because it was something new. Every alien film involved a new alien type and going back to a queen would have just been shit like it was in AvP when you were expecting a Predator-Alien.

Idk the screaming that thing made when it was being sucked out into space always stuck with me

This.

As bad as it was at least it seems like Resurrection had a script before they started filming scenes with a "we'll fix that later" attitude that backfired when the studio interference started.

But on almost every other level Alien 3 is better.

that's not a pic of prometheus

This was clearly proto-firefly.

Which to be honest I would have rather the movie be about the space pirates if it wasn't for all the quips.

they should have made it be revealed that this Ripley was an android

To be fair Sensitive Joss Whedons script got major rewrites done by other people.

Whedonfags always do that. The Buffy movie? Blame the producers, director and Sutherland even though the problems were all script-related. Water World, Firefly, Dollhouse, Serenty, OaU. Every fucking time it's someone else's fault.

at least it had a cool monster, holy dicks that thing was scary

Alien > Alien: Isolation >>>> Aliens.
All the rest is shit.

Fuck you! I cried.

>people have the opinion that 3 is anywhere in the same territory as resurrection

resurrection has the development of a rick and morty episode

meantwhile, 3 is just a poor adaptation to the franchise like BvS is to TDK