why is this show so highly rated
>literally a family drama soap opera with gangsters
>it's a "tony is in a dream" episode
>disappointing ending

PLEB
L
E
B

You probably just didn't get it. It requires a certain level of IQ which judging by your grammar skills you do not possess at this point in time.

because 10 years ago it was original.

>implying you're not the pleb here

maybe you how a low IQ and pretend you "get it" when there is nothing to get

You're probably just viewing the series on the surface level. I used to be like you. Then I graduated high school.

Soap operas aren't inherently flawed. I'd honestly be fine with a non-gangster equivalent of the show.

The ambiguous supernatural and psychological aspects are what I enjoyed the most.

you must be over 18 to post on this site

>it's so deep
>can't explain what makes it deep

>The ambiguous supernatural and psychological aspects are what I enjoyed the most.
how is that enjoyable? random things happening which have no apparent meaning. that kind of stuff doesn't even happen to people in real life, so it's not relatable at all

Sopranos is a Reddit show

>disagrees with someone else's opinion
>responds with ad hominems
really makes you think

this

Reddit: the show

exactly.

The Sopranos is good meme has to stop now.

SUCK OUR CAWKS?

See, only memers think Sopranos is good

This could not be further from the truth.

Breaking Bad is the quintessential Reddit show.

>why is this show so highly rated
The characters. No other show comes even close to having such a large cast of perfectly written characters who are all interesting and well acted. It's dark, it's funny, it has real lasting value because so much energy was put in to it.

Breaking Bad was awesome. Sopranos is just boring. 90% of the episodes nothing happens.

I completely disagree with the OP, but can someone make an argument instead of replying with buzzwords, "you're a pleb" or "you're not smart enough to understand it". Jesus, are you faggots not intelligent enough to make good, well respected argument without sounding like a retard

>Breaking Bad was awesome. Sopranos is just boring. 90% of the episodes nothing happens.
now this is a pleb opinion. sup reddit?

Kill yourself you mongoloid

People who say "nothing happens" as criticism for a show like Mad Men are already retarded. The fact that you're using it to refer to The Sopranos, which has some action to please mindless cunts like yourself, is pathetic.

pleb

Thread over, nothing to see here

i don't even know how someone could dislike it if they give it their full attention. how could you not find tony soprano compelling? junior? christopher? pauly? richie aprile? ralphie? these guys make any situation interesting.

Get a load of this autistic faggot

you simply lack the intellect to comprehend homosexual autism

>compelling
>>Paulie and Richie
both douchebags

>Tony
total asshole

What does that have to do with how compelling they are? What is wrong with you?

so what? irrelevant. they're fascinating characters

>all of these cockgobblers slurping up obvious bait

So walt was a good person then?

if they become obnoxious, you don't care how compelling they are

>implying i liked breaking bad

Stop discussing fictional works of art. You aren't cut out for it.

u mad?

Meme show watched only by a vocal minority of autists. Congrats, you have some taste OP.

This website is 18+, friend

Not recognizing The Sopranos is the pinnacle of television is like saying Infinite Jest isn't the pinnacle of literature