youtube.com/watch?v=LolQfg1Cw18
youtube.com/watch?v=jIp1I5Atr3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=sk8CMTTDci0
youtube.com/watch?v=FfQUSHDcXvI
youtube.com/watch?v=aHF8Dbxm5ZE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That was pretty good, dicknut.

Back to lebbit you go

reminder that they started this children's movie with a mass hanging and the hanging of a small child

>best and only memorable part of the movie

>DIS IS UNREALISTIC

fuck off, its a series about magical pirates

nice bait bait thread retard fuckoff
sage and report

implying this scene wasnt pure kino

>try to end piracy
>Am I...the bad guy?

This was Tom Hollandkino, m8

>make scene in slow motion
>have hans zimmer score
>barf blue/grey all over your film
>plebs cumulatively jizz in their pants

lmao

reminder that they didn't start OPs life with the hanging of a small child

what a waste

That was pretty dope.

And then they went full just

Why do they always have to ruin good ideas

>no scene with Elizabeth saves pirates then find one of her old handmaids being mercilessly raped by one
>oh shit yeah they're pirates

Everything is shit when davy jones gets involved in the plot

Is this a dream sequence?

youtube.com/watch?v=xQBGmBOhQEE

I spent the rest of the movie wondering how many people this scene must've gone through and how no one stopped it.

how comes he isnt hit by the debris?

the series already had featured a lot of fucked up moments before then

not a movie but
youtube.com/watch?v=UfU-sFADX34

i refuse to believe that you really think that

fucking retard

I havent seen the movie, but the scene is great
makes me feel really pumped up

dear god

i can't remember anything worse than hanging a child

top that

nevermind

spidey dancing

indian guy with horse

now you see me card bullshit

mad hatter dancing

bullseye at the airport, posted several times in youtube link and webm form

that motorcycle pepsi shit

>pretty hyped for Yun Fat as Chinese pirate king
>he dies really fast

At least Davy Jones and Barbossa never stopped being god tier.

youtube.com/watch?v=rNlmRId2FVQ&feature=youtu.be&t=19s

I wouldn't consider this a children's movie, Star Wars is more of a children's movie compared to this. It was directed Jerry Bruckhiemer and was legit pg-13. Its an adventure film for all ages except for sensitive little children who can't deal with it.

Anyway only the first one was good

What the fuck

none of the people who complain or post this scene have watched the movie

Jerry Bruckheimer has not directed a single film in his entire life.

>this shit again

And I might have just blocked it out but that whole scene had no explanation or reason right?

>we're gonna kill a bunch of pirates then they'll start singing and then the gold pieces will start making a noise or something

This would have been great.

This series is so at odds with itself as to whether they want the Pirates to be likeable or not it's fucking irritating.

>couldn't go ONE FILM without Barbarossa
>he goes from being a murderous psycho to a freedom fighter to a murderous psycho whichever way the script blows.

Making Barbossa a good guy at all was fucking stupid.

every time I see this it gets worse.

It's truly fucking embarrassing

That pissed me off to no end.

He was literally the only reason I was interested in the 3rd film and they fucking kill him just to give little miss no tits a pirate ship and crew and an even bigger Mary Sue complex

It was Gore Verbinski ya dip

I'm gonna do some Cred Forums history and be the first user on the board to post a Pan scene that it's not the Nirvana one

youtube.com/watch?v=PYJzdeFTp1Q

>IZ THIS..... CANEDUH
Someone make sure that kid's career dies with this movie.

but it says JERRY BRUCKHEIMER at the beginning dumbass

100% agree.

Making any pirates "good" was a mistake. They tried so hard to paint a clear villain that they forgot they were trying to make a bunch of thieving murderous raping scum the heroes

Is it plot armor if they die immediately afterwards?

>Opportunity to explore Chinese pirate aesthetic
>Ends up with two comic relief pirates accidentally looking at a fat guy's dick

SAVE... DC

Not as dumb as people make out.

Superman in the original movie (or part 2? I can't remember) throwing a ball into the stratosphere for his pet dog to fetch was more retarded.

>we could do exactly what everyone's expecting and have him throw it super far or subvert that and show that he's able to control himself at the same time
>.....nah lets just have him be a cunt to his dog "because superpowers"

That trampoline shit actually looks pretty fun

it thought it was going to be an edited version first, but that shit is actually real

incredibly awful

the second movie started with a graphic depiction of a crow pecking out a dude's eye

it is, I've said before it reminds me of the Thunderdome, that whole scene in that camp is really pretty and colorful

what's wrong with it?

youtube.com/watch?v=mIABSdupWdI

>Halt, Invulnerable Child

What did he mean by this

>Blackbeard's crew kidnap children to work on their mines
>they say they have taken kids from every era
>Pan comes from WW 2
>Hook looks and acts like some gold rush guy
>entirely possible, within the film's universe, that they went to the 90's in america, heard the song and liked it
>autists who haven't seen the movie go full meme at one (1) scene
>movie will go down in kino history as that movie with the "nevemind" scene

j u s t

>ywn try to kill an asian man in a trampoline arena whilst flirting with a yarn-haired qt
Why live?

>Based Huge Jacked Man cranking the HAMometer to 11

Granted, he was the only redeeming thing about the film besides some interesting visuals, but hey what're you gonna do?

>I can outline the reason why something happened in a movie, therefore it wasn't stupid and embarrassing to see.
Explanation isn't the same as justification.

>people gave me mean looks when I laughed loudly at that scene in the theater

Come on people, it's a comedy

>fishing for (you)s this blatantly
user please step your game up that's just insulting

ONE (1) SCENE

it's not The Nirvana Pirate Movie, there's more stuff happening in it

In a pirate movie franchise, the most stereotypical pirate captain becoming a good guy isn't that far fetched. It makes sense that he's a lot more reasonable after he's free of the curse. And he's not even that bad considering guys like Blackbeard and Davy Jones exist.

The only "bad guy" trait Cutler Beckett has is that he's kind of a sociopath. If the movies followed anything else but pirates, he'd be on the good guy side.

i had always thought that was from masterant commander

I, for one, welcome our new Masterant overlords to be honest

>ONE (1) SCENE
Yeah, a shitty scene
>there's more stuff happening in it
Other retarded stuff, sure

the Masterant Commander delegates its orders in strange ways.

The third film continued on to show a Chinese woman shot in the face

>two frigates destroying a 1st rate ship of the line in a single pass
>implying even 18 pounders could do that
>implying their guns would have been able to elevate high enough to strike to weatherdeck of the HMS Endeavour at that range

It's almost as if they weren't taking this seriously

>that scene with the shipwreck before the Dutchman shows up
>they examine a guy lying there
>his face has turned into shellfish or some other weird shit

The worst part of this was it was supposed to be this ultimate battle between dozens of EITC and pirate ships and in the end it's just the main 3 ships fighting

I was incredibly butthurt they killed the Kraken offscreen

youtube.com/watch?v=6nX0100wUB0

I still have no idea why they thought it was a good idea to do that.

I mean I think the actual reason was that they couldn't think of an interesting way to use it and they were already in production of the films so they just killed it off screen but still.

There's a few moments that are kind of neat, but overall that scene feels extremely out of place.

Like the director was deadset on having Smells LIke Teen Spirit, but nobody else involved had any enthusiasm about it and just went along with it.

>Hang the whites
That was the message of the movie ya dingus

What's so bad, I think it's weird how Clark calls his mother by her first name, but I thought it was pretty good, Batman realising Supes is as human as him.

This so much. They hyped up The Rock's acting debut and hes only featured in a brief scene at the beginning and at the end its not even him but horrid cgi

His Scorpion King movie was pretty fun though.

Pity you know it ends with him becoming some bad cgi monster

If I'm remembering right, the pirates singing the song was a call to rebel against the british navy or something?

Seriously what was Rami thinking....

youtube.com/watch?v=GRPoiTHMuzc

youtube.com/watch?v=SPN1BvR02Xo

>It is decreed that everyone who is even related to a Pirate to be hanged, to discourage piracy, including wives, sisters, brothers, sons and daughters
Of course it was a call to rebel
The entire movie was about the spirit of the Golden Age of Piracy, how the sea was meant to be for the daring, not the shrewd backstabers and schemers like the East India Trading Company.

It's not a hard movie to follow. The pirates are fighting back against the cowards who rose after they tamed the ocean, and punished them for it.

youtube.com/watch?v=hmpLD55q7bw

There are much better ways to convey hallucination than dated ppt tier video effects

pure kino

To be fair it was a pretty weird moment for the otherwise completely stoic and shrewd bad guy. Not to mention that he had like a gazillion cannons, he could've fucked them up. Instead he just froze.
It was great visually though.

Could someone explain to me why the admiral's ship getting absolutely smashed resulted in the fleet of like 100 fucking ships of the line turning away and fleeing when there's something like 9 pirate ships in total? Isn't there a second in command who takes over? The weirdness of the aforementioned scene I can forgive, but this part was just fucking retarded.

Imagine being this wrong on literally every point in such a small amount of sentences.

How can a human being with a mental aberration possibly take on an Alien who is invulnerable in Earths atmosphere, can fly and if necessary, faster than the speed of light?

Please explain to me why this movie lasts longer than about 3 seconds?

watch the movie

This whole movie

youtube.com/watch?v=jhmEo-46vUQ

The entire emo Peter Parker montage is pure kino. Only degenerates complain about it

Why ?

fuck off pleb this sequence is great

>If Clark wanted to, he could use his superspeed and squish me into the cement. But I know how he thinks. Even more than the Kryptonite, he's got one big weakness. Deep down, Clark's essentially a good person... and deep down, I'm not.

that was great though

you should've fucking posted the 'marriage' during the giant fight in the maelstrom

The human has special armour and a magic rock that makes the alien weak enough to beat up.

Because Kryponite, you know it exists, stop trying to hate this just because everyone else does.

>the 'marriage' during the giant fight in the maelstrom
every fucking time
what in the fuck were they thinking with that shit

this moment was fucking retarded on an alread cringeworthy movie.

youtube.com/watch?v=mxoVMuWkluA

>shrewd backstabers and schemers like the East India Trading Company
Butthurt Poo in Loo detected

youtube.com/watch?v=cK3aJIB1-EM

Reminder that the movie could've had lines like that, but didn't, and you're probably not gonna see Batman and Superman have a proper 1v1 fight on the big screen again.

You're using that insult again, I don't think you know what it means

>nobody getting torn apart by incoming fire
>nobody getting shredded by the countless wooden splinters
Fucking PG-13 movies.

This I agree with, in fact, Elizabeth's entire existence is retarded.

>Reminder that the movie could've had lines like that, but didn't,
probably because they didn't think they had to spell it out for you.

What in the hellish fuck is HAPPENING????

Reminds of MGS2

kinomatography

>Having enough cannons to sink both ships in a single row
>Doesn't even try
This always triggers me.

youtube.com/watch?v=sNj8mJq65i4

This scene in At World's End was 10/10 though

Is Canada actually like this?

Don't pretend that having the characters actually act like characters instead of robotic punching machines wouldn't have improved the movie.

/thread

i actually liked this movie though

it was really stupid but in a fun way

Nah I thought this was good. It's in keeping with the movie's kind of vintage aesthetic. Having some kind of fancy modern effects would have felt out of place

youtube.com/watch?v=WDhFVZwfe3c

The entire locker section is great. I don't understand why anyone hates on it.

God that movie was so fucking bad

is this.... kino?

dead mans chest was corny as fuck but goddamit it was super entertaining. The kraken scene, where it sinks the ship, was fucking amazing.

THIS fucking scene, what the FUCK.

That Pan scene is nothing compared to this

>curtail your inertia, tenatious kin.
er ok?

>Davy Jones
>Corny

You take that back.

this film made a ridiculous amount of money. wasn't it one of the few to break 1 billion?

just... why...

Oh god, I had forgotten about that.

Because Tim Burton is a pleb director

from the first moment I saw him, i've thought that the evil British ship captain in that clip looks like that alt-right faggot milo. am I the only one who sees a resemblance?

>Permanently grimacing man with receding hairline inexplicably wavers between reluctant heroism and murderous rage.
>I-It was just too subtle for you!

Fuck off, they didn't bother to characterise Superman at all! Permanently grimacing man with receding hairline inexplicably wavers between reluctant heroism and murderous rage.

Dialogue that illustrates the characters' thoughts and feelings and augments the story is far more important than, say, long fantasy non-sequitur dream sequences. You could convey the story of Macbeth silently by having a guy kill another man with a crown before getting killed by someone else, but without exploring the characters through dialogue and understanding them it would be shit.

stopped reading after the first line by the way, you're dumb as fuck.

I don't know why, but Anne Hathaway's stupid pose with her arms drives me into a hate-filled frenzy every fucking time.

This scene wouldn't have been out of place in Ted. Shyamalamadingdong is a comedy genius.

the last half of this movie

Fuck you, guy. Hes absolutely right. Thats not the Superman that the world knows or cares about. He was a non-entity in his own fucking movie.

>DID YOU FORGET-A
>I'M A HEARTLESS WRETCH-A

why did they make davy jones italian?

Explain why Superman didn't tell Batman why he was fighting if he's not simply a violent retard?

2deep4u

watch the ultimate edition if you actually care

Why didn't Barbossa look like pic related?

the happening is pure kino

youtube.com/watch?v=9Rq-7zEVuwI

Cus they wanted us to like him.

>show dancing
>show responses
>show dancing
>show responses
>show dancing
>sometimes the response is dancing

i want tim burton to succeed in life, but god help him 9/11 fucked him up

>halo 3
>on a pc
Will tv/film ever portray a character playing video games in a way that isn't cringey?

The ultimate edition doesn't explain why Superman doesn't try to tell Batman why he was fighting him. The ultimate edition doesn't alter the fact that Batman has a "change of heart" over something that is apparently a character judgment, despite the fact that a guy from the future literally told and showed him with 100% certainty that Superman will turn into an evil dickhead.

>accelerate to speed of light
>collide with batman
>batman instantly explodes from the impact while you are exposed to kryptonite for less than a fraction of a second

no because they don't make films for autistic neets

>Dex created a custom built, fully functional Xbox 360 emulator that can connect to real Xbox 360s and play crossplatform multiplayer with them
He did tell you he was "winning"

>The ultimate edition doesn't explain why Superman doesn't try to tell Batman why he was fighting him
yes it does
and he actually did try to tell him.

it wasn't less about a character judgment and more a self reflexive moment.

(You) did a good one.

>first movie made $1,025,467,110
>second one made $296,858,565, less than the DOMESTIC of first first film

J U S T

>surreal fundamentally nonsensical children's book with rhymes and logic games.
>turn it into grimdark cookie-cutter LOTR knock-off with prophecies and battles, EXCEPT THE CHARACTERS ARE A BIT KOOKY.
End my life.

Are you deaf? and or blind?

>a self reflexive moment
Silently beating up a guy for 10 minutes is one hell of a reflex. Like I said, Snyder characterises Superman as a violent retard.

I haven't seen the movie but I get the feeling that this scene is supposed to be awkward and make you uncomfortable

>Silently beating up a guy for 10 minutes is one hell of a reflex
hahaha holy shit i'm done, your last (you)

I get that he wants to adapt the underlying sinister feeling from children's novels to the big screen, but he's better off letting Henry Selick do it.

No, you fucking moron. Superman is not some mindless drone with daddy issues like Snyder seems to think he is.
Superman, at his very core, is the embodiment of how good humanity can truly be, and the core values of Truth, Justice, and the American way.
Its like Snyder watched his "world of cardboard" speech from the cartoons and left characterization right there.

Which one started with Keira Knightly pulling a huge blunderbuss out of her ass?

I won't lie I regularly re-watch this movie regularly, I find this scene from the movie even more retarded

youtube.com/watch?v=8-uHkreZIG8

the characterization in the films clearly went over your head, i'd recommend rewatching them.

Such a stupid scene...
youtu.be/ckbhnKVRWUA

Its not bad its good at showing a messed up trip I've had one not too dissimilar except the mirroring effect

>that one pirate forcing the kid to sing.

the embodiment of the fart huffer gen xer who directed this shit forcing his children to suffer through his old man's childhood. SING NIRVANA. WATCH STAR WARS. DO IT, FAGGOT.

here's my pick but I think no one can top yours:

youtube.com/watch?v=mtQFz0oPvEU

Cant go over my head if it doesnt exist.
You could reasonably argue that there was a halfassed attempt to do that strictly through visuals but even that wasn't the case. He just stood there brooding without changing facial expressions, and literally nothing happened as far as character development happened during his scenes as Clark. He was just following leads on batman the whole fucking time.

That's pure kino user

I swear the writer had to be completly high to create this scene

youtube.com/watch?v=xAiM8xR1CfM

Learn to be quiet in theater. That is only reason you got mean looks, mr. edgy.

I always found it funny that the movie's one indian character in a non-musical has a Bollywood sequence for no apparent reason other than the fact he's indian.

your arguments read like you're just copy and pasting random Cred Forums posts desu, and I'm really thinking you haven't watched the ultimate edition.

Isn't this the embodiment of why Kurt Cobain killed himself?

Anyway isn't this movie set in the 1800s? How would they know this song?

Some loser I was paired up with in school thought Scott Pilgrim was the best movie he'd ever seen

>after superman gets hit with kryptonite he swings to Batman's head off before he knows he's been affected. He is suprised when his swing is stopped meaning he was planning to go all the way through.
At this point Superman has chosen to kill Batman.
>when he regains his powers he doesn't heat vision a hole through his head, rip him in half or throw him out of earth's atmosphere into the cold depths of outer space.
???

This set the movie up as a musical with fights instead of songs.

I did watch the ultimate edition. It still doesn't fix any of the stupid shit in the theatrical cut.

Yeah, if you're a pleb.

ok

Pls not again

that was only in the directors cut

Neither cut of the movie explains why Superman wastes precious time half-assing the fight with Batman when he should have committed to either killing him or explaining to him that Lex was behind everything and they needed to team up in order to stop him.

>stop trying to hate this just because everyone else does.
I'm gonna let you in on a little secret, the reason everyone says this film is utter garbage is not because everyone else says it, it's because it is utter garbage.

Pirates II: Stagnetti's Revenge

those were amazing you pleb

he spends most of the fight underestimating batman and trying to make him show it's a fruitless endeavor, he knew he couldn't reason with him when he clearly wasn't listening at the start, but knew he couldn't just annihilate him either, he had to wear him out to make him actually receptive to reason.

No that actually happens in at worlds end, in the asian dudes lair when they have to turn over all their weapons

The idea is great, but the execution is so absurd...
I don't know if it's the music itself is what it makes this shit, or if it's something else in the directing, it's so strange...
A original song would've definetely been better tho, of that i'm sure.

>If he's not listening now he will listen when he's a bit tired
V I O L E N T R E T A R D

he took a kraken sucker to the face

was spoopy as fuck

Aren't these some of the most expensive movies ever made and they can't even smash a real car at the end wtf

He listens in the end when he talks about his mom, why didn't he just give him all the details in the beginning? Just pick him up off the ground, keep his arms by his sides and tell him slowly and calmly what is going on. Also I'm guessing Batman did research on Clark when he found out his identity, wouldn't he have learned his mom's name then?

why do you so stubbornly hate a movie for imaginary reasons?

>imaginary reasons

Luthor's only mode of communication with his goons is a fucking walkie talkie
>snap Luthor's neck the second he tells you where Batman is
>fly over and explain to Batman that Luthor just admitted to being behind everything
>work with Batman to locate mom
>go neck-snap crazy and kill every single henchman in seconds
>rescue mom and befriend Batman
>no Doomsday to deal with, and Wonder Woman gets on a plane and fucks off

Jesus fucking christ, how did I manage to miss this gem?

That' was pretty rope indeed

>He listens in the end when he talks about his mom, why didn't he just give him all the details in the beginning
Because batman wouldn't listen, batman even in his best form has been a stubborn fuck, him being tired and broken after decades wouldn't be any less deadset or stubborn.

I might be forgetting something but I don't think it's ever actually implied Bruce was aware of Clark Kent, he just knew of Superman, and wasn't all that concerned with whether or not he was disguised as a human, Bruce mindset on hunting Superman was pretty much entirely based on the excuse that he may turn evil. And if I'm wrong and he did know, and did know of his mother's name being Martha, that wouldn't actually change anything, he'd still hunt him.

what in the fuck

Hook is pure kino you pleb

This looks like a cheap coca cola commercial that they would play in mexico

thank god it was deleted

youtube.com/watch?v=7Df_ZSCFuuM

false saw it and it is fucking pure garbage. Hate how every new movie has to recreate "modern" music into some stupid gimmick

It's worse than that; a guy from the future actually showed him that Superman would turn evil, so it's not even a question of "may".
He spares Superman because he suddenly becomes a dumb fuck when the plot needs him to.

>his mom's name being Martha wouldn't have changed anything.
>changed anything
Did you watch the movie? That literally changed everything in that situation.

Nice bait. Hook is the best live action peter pan movie since the black and white days of cinema.

Oh man I loved this movie and this series in general when I was a little kid. When I saw this scene again when I was older I couldn't believe how bad this CGI was.

all that aside it was just bad

I like this

How about this?
same concept
Yay or Nay
youtube.com/watch?v=0Hi8IWqic0U

the thing people who made this scene must have went through

their entire careers ruined

maybe that's why that guy died

>everyone is almost done laughing and ricky gervais starts standing up and clapping and laughing even harder

He'd spared Superman because he couldn't just take the easy route, he couldn't betray his own renewed values because of the idea that someone "might" turn evil (he wouldn't really have any fucking idea what the flash part was about given his vivid, haunting dreams during the movie brought on by drinking and presumably pill use)

It changed because of the context of the name being uttered, and the importance of that context to bruce and his aspiration to become batman.

Women don't understand that scene.

Is this from one of the straight to DVD spiderman movies? I only saw the first 2

nut!

Is spooderman 3 about black spiderman cucking regular spiderman and fucking every girl in town?

For me this scene was fine compared to the rest of this trash movie.

I couldn't even finish it.

LOL the happening. Shymalan literally tried to make a movie where trees are supposed to be the scary thing.

A Knight's Tale is essential comfy-core, and the use of modern music is consistent throughout (there's also some Bowie, Thin Lizzy and AC/DC).

He was trying to be like Hitchcock with The Birds, but he's not a clever enough filmmaker to make mundane things terrifying.

You act like THAT was the movie's problem

youtu.be/VRCM0jWEQjQ

I love it when actors have that look in their eye, the look that says - " What the fuck am i doing?"

Unfortunately, I can confirm that this is a picture perfect representation of life in bagged milk land.

Jared, apologize to my mom...

Oh shit what possessed this thread

>NEEEEAAAEAIIIIIII

life isnt fucking videogames or your shitty animes user. bad guys or people with different opinions than you dont change because you beat them in a fight. whenever this happens in movies it feels so fucking contrived

www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3ZbnfXEuyc

Is Pennywise /ourguy/?

shiiieeettttt

HOTHEAD
O______A
T______E
H______H
E______T
A______O
DAEHTOH

BRUH
WHO LET THIS SLIDE

>people are never more receptive to reasoning after getting something out their system
have you never been in a heated argument or even a fight in your life?

>the wild Cred Forumstard is so autistic that he can't communicate without memes
back to your containment board

Works pretty well with the rest of the film. The entire thing is great.

I kinda like it

>14 yo
>watching this movie with my best friend in theaters
>this scene starts
>johnny breaks into dance
>some faggot in the audience screams like a fucking goat
>we laugh about it 6 years later

He's just like here it's like they uss me as inspiration youtu.be/bIMVrX9CaVw

ive never had to beat someone half to death in an attempt to kill them to see eye to eye with them, no.

never been in a fight either, too tall so people dont pick any with me

>ive never had to beat someone half to death in an attempt to kill them to see eye to eye with them, no.

All I said was that he had to wear him out to make him more receptive to understanding that Lex had been manipulating them, and has his mother, not that he was actually trying to kill him or was beating him half to death (which he wasn't)

all great scenes

Felt completely banal and I was counting the seconds until it ended.

That's probably one of the worst movies I've ever seen but that scene was OK.

Brah,Barbossa is never a murderous psycho

>first film, trying to cure a curse
>2nd film dead
>3rd film, brought back, realizes he has to cooperate with others in order to succeed again an unstoppable foe

>6 years

it's been folded 10,000 times

this

Oh nooooooo what ever shall we do if children are exposed to things that are slightly depressing oooooooohhhh myyyyyyy goooooooooood aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh yeah that's the stuff hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Not that bad for a goddamn Predator movie with a retarded premise.
Or are you mad because the dude has a katana?

Fuck you I liked it. It shows that the Predators have a strict honor system and are willing to go 1v1 knives for the round

well, the scene is stupid, but the combination of real effects, CG, and green screen is well done.

Roon Roon is the cutest thing to ever walk this earth

You could have conveyed the same idea without talking like a retard

That was absolutely retarded. He had 1000+ ships and a three layers of cannons in his giant ship, yet choose to just stand there like a retarded.

Ooooooooooohhhhh nooooooooooooo user just called me a retard ooooooooohhhh maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan I'm reaaaalllllyyyyy in tooooooooo deep nooooooooooooooooow.

anyone know where i can cop these?

That's a great scene though...

you miss 100% of the shots you don't take

I can almost believe people in the middle ages would have came up with the stomp-stomp-clap on their own because it just feels so good.

I don't know, 18th century battle ships are pretty expensive.

thelocal.se/20160527/giant-replica-of-swedish-18th-century-ship-up-for-sale

It works, except for the two guys who actually sing the lyrics.

It just looks like some people who are pumped for some jousting with modern music over it because its a movie.

lel based youtube

Man look at all that vivid color contrasted with natural flesh tones. Look at that cutting that actually makes sense and creates a sense of space and continuity. People shit on this movie too much, it did a lot of things right.

This. By far the the stupidest scene in a major movie of the decade.

>2016
>not having a bike that tops out at mach 2

amazing

comic accurate too

I haven't seen this movie, but the scene seems fine if the context doesn't contradict it. The bad guy acts like a kid who happened to like a song that clicked with him and now forces everyone to sing it. It's ridiculous, but that's just the personality of the bad guy. If the rest of the movie has a more serious tone

I was with you until I watched it for 30 seconds. The effect becomes convincing and I think seeing it in a dark cinema taking up your entire vision would be rather unsettling.

That scene is shit but it reminds me of a GOAT one

youtube.com/watch?v=LolQfg1Cw18

i need some kino-therapy after this

This feels like a Mad Max scene, aside from the Canada line.

This scene is more than just a pleb filter. It's a manchild filter. It's like a Zen koan.

People didn't get that from the beginning?

also, checked

cool story bro

If you made it that far into the series and still didn't get it, then only Darwin knows why you even bothered trying.

Everything in every movie shamealan makes is the problem. He's one of the worst directors in history.

Don't even use Cred Forums the clips shown are all about him fucking other women and trying to cuck mary jane.

How triggered are you ledditor?

>g-g-go b-back t-to Cred Forums
>uses "a wild x appears"

Fookin' pathetic

youtube.com/watch?v=jIp1I5Atr3Q

Christ. Every fucking time.

why

They're standing beside each other

>huge wind pockets caused by explosions which should catapult him into the water
>doesn't even stumble

absolute fucking garbage

Who stopped Clark?

youtube.com/watch?v=sk8CMTTDci0

that palette is fucking amazing

youtube.com/watch?v=FfQUSHDcXvI
Actually the deleted scene is worse

>I deserve the most money for the least work because I'm such an amazing actor

what

What the fuck is the point of this shit?

The people who hate this have no taste in either film or music.

youtube.com/watch?v=aHF8Dbxm5ZE

I actually like it but it triggered some nerds

The only people who think that scene was good are those who have received full lobotomies

of course he was.
freedom > under rule

No shit faggot. Its called forced perspective. the intention was to make Vin Diesel look bigger than The Rock.

wrong. this is the next shot

KITCHY
I
T
C
H
Y

In one shot Vin is taller and his face is facing the audience, during this shot the audience is supposed to feel empathy for him. Then the perspective switches and the rock is taller and his face is shown, now the audience feels for him and begins to understand the perspective of both these men at odds with each other.

This was the last time they spoke as friends

kek

I remember Pirates 2 being the first movie I was truly disappointed with, what a mess.

in what world do people talk in this manner?

Literally nothing wrong with this.

This is truly shit.

Whatever, autismo.

In the world of "I fucking hate this guy and can't stand looking at him, but we gotta film this scene".

i like cake

>guise look at me XD im being le special snowflake contrarian

I remember when this premeired and i was only like 12 years old and i thought this was retarded.
Beckets ship had probably 100 guns on either side and he' just like well shit i guess i better give up because there are ships on either side. Wow what a totally unprecedented situation, this must obviously mean that my guns dont fucking work because there is a ship on both sides. So retarded. Then after that after losing TWO SHIPS, Beckets ship being sunk, and the dutchman switching sides, THE ENTIRE FUCKING ARMADA OF EASILY MORE THAN 100 SHIPS JUST LEAVES.
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK WERE THEY THINKING? JUST FUCKING ATTACK.

These are so ridiculously cheesy but so much fun at the same time

This is from when Jennifer Lawrence was the hottest actress in Hollywood and they probably thought they could do something that showed off her wacky side but also let her overact.