After MDE got a show on adult swim, is Mega64 next?

After MDE got a show on adult swim, is Mega64 next?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vSyfGm6wXgs
youtube.com/watch?v=6InS6-qJm2o
youtube.com/watch?v=mxkYDO9WfYI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm surprised Mega64 didn't get a show before MDE, their shit is not only funnier and more popular than MDE but I also imagine it would be more palatable to corporate execs.

Supposedly they have a movie script and a tv show idea that they're trying to get picked up

Mega64 is unfunny trash and Rocco is a huge self absorbed dick.

There was a huge rumor a while back about a bigger internet company trying to buy them.

Garrett is based and has been standing up for Sam for the liberal hit pieces thrown his way. Proving he's still best Mega64

MDE were more ambitious and worked harder, that's why they got a show.

Shawn is bae

WHERES THE REST OF THE MADDEN RAPS M64?

>Mega64
Is this 2009?

How'd he stand up for him? Didn't hear about this

rocco creates too much controversy with his dating of underage fans. sam, at least, has some deniability.

no, because MDE:WP will flop

no loss because they're all unfunny faggots

Is Kojima /fa/?

He's Cred Forums.

mega64 is something like 12 years old
they were around when jackass was still popular

posting Mega64kino
youtube.com/watch?v=vSyfGm6wXgs

Mega64 are shit.

Anyone who likes them is too old to still be posting on an internet forum.

Your grand kids should be asking you why you wasted your life but they don't exist because you never had any and never will.

I only watch based Garrett's kino.
Shawn does some good stuff too, but the rest are trash.
youtube.com/watch?v=6InS6-qJm2o

youtube.com/watch?v=mxkYDO9WfYI

Is this kino?

Check his Twitter. Also was promoting WP on there

>be the fucking original jewtube memers since the start of youtube
>actually do funny shit and have people like Kojima, Gaben and Myamoto join in on their skits
>still barely 300k subs today after years of having around 100-200k
>while shit like rwj back then just steal videos from others and have them play and make millions in subs
>and years later shit like pewdiepie or the GG come around where they just yell while playing games and make millions
atleast they haven't broken their niché to pander to normies until they started this patron shit with "funny factory"

>their shit is not only funnier
DUDE NORMALFAGS DONT KNOW ABOUT VIDEO GAMES LMAO

Mega64 has no talent. Which is why they're the only youtubers who have been around since the beginning who haven't gained any subscribers or popularity in 10 years. The only reason they're amusing at all is because they remind you of class clowns you knew in high school.

Yeah they went into detail about this in one of their recent podcasts. They apparently talked with alot of people in Hollywood and shopped around a movie script, but I think it either got shelved and nobody bothered to pick it up. The way they explained it actually made sense to how shitty hollywood really is. When they say "yeah, I'll get back to you soon" they ALWAYS never get back to you. To make it in Hollywood you gotta shill like a fucking machine 24/7. I think they are currently doing something like a TV show, but that went nowhere so that is the reason why they are doing version 4 already. They literally spent 5 years dealing with hollywood bullshit which kind of hurt them.

gotta tune into the pps. one sperg phoned in to ask about mde recently

If they shilled out and made a MegaGaming channel they would be a lot bigger. They have plenty of connections to go that way if they wanted. Mega64 stays small because I think they're content with their format as is, they probably prefer it that way.

Even Joji and the boys are more likely to get a show.

>3 completely different styles of humor
Has there ever been a bigger shitfest that's destined to succeed?

To be honest, with "Joji and the boys" I meant Frank, iDubbbz, Max etc.

But yeah, the line up from the picture would be an awful mix, but kids would eat it up.

Kojima is many things... /fa/, /ck/, Cred Forums, /cm/...

>DUDE I MAKE PARODIES OF VIDEO GAMES LMAO

they got no ideas for an original tv, they even becoming the cancer they made fun of for a couple years. they are old bitter men with expired ideas.

Thy made a couple of funny videos where they dressed as video game characters in public. That's it. The rest of their content is cringeworthy random, unfunny shit. They all most be 35 by now and broke.

The mexican, Gayrret, the lanklet are the only good ones.

Rocco is a disgusting fat cunts who will ruin their only chance of getting a show.

rocco is for sure the one who is holding everyone back