This is the worst TV show I've ever seen. Couldn't even get past the first 20 minutes of the first episode. Also...

This is the worst TV show I've ever seen. Couldn't even get past the first 20 minutes of the first episode. Also, has she had plastic surgery since breaking bad because she seems to be awfully attractive now?

nice bait.

When I was little I used to get so hungry I would throw fits. How you gonna breast feed me mum you ain't got no tits.

>it's an user watches half an episode and has an option about an entire series thread

>This is the worst TV show I've ever seen
You don't watch a lot of TV then.

>Only a little over 200 more posts to go.

there is no recovering from how bad some of the lines were in that first 20 mins

I liked it, it's boring until Tennant actually shows up, and I would fuck Krysten Ritter with the force of Thor's hammer.

Do you have autism?

> Krysten Ritter will never be your fully obediant, helpless sex slave for an extended period of time

i never realized she had full nude fappening leaks

Newsflash, a show, a movie, a play goes first by the eyes, if you can't watch it for more than 20 mins there is something wrong with it.
>t. someone who just watched the new Fantastic Four movie

Ritter looks like a discount hathaway.

I had them saved, and after watching the show, I busted nut to them constantly.

>Also, has she had plastic surgery since breaking bad b
Yes, nose job.

This

Shame he doesn't show till like episode 6

agreed, but Ritter played a hot bimbo in Apt 23

Nice bait famalam

it really is terrible, I think she's fugly, dreary and the fight choreography is non-existent - how was this allowed after daredevil?

disgusting

also disgusting

this thread
>delete it

If you only watch 20 minutes out of 13 hours then you haven't actually watched the show and don't have a right to complain.

The sopranos had an amazing opening and 10 minutes after the start I was caught.
Get fuck, JJ lover faggot.

No fucking way did any white male actually watch Jessica Jones for anything other than to fap to the sex scenes.

I feel like Ritter,had a nose job.
It's just looks fucking unnatural, like it's been formed by scalping.

>A rich Jew getting a nose job

Really?!?!?!?!?!

She isn't jewish..

>The Dad's face

My daughter is famous for fucking a nigger on a Netflix series.

She did, it was much better before.

Looks like he'll have a lot in common with Cred Forums then.

>Jessica Jones
>2012
wew lad, just when you think someone is pretending to be retarded you realize it isn't an act.

I wonder if they watched the show.... I wonder if they watched her fuck the nigger.

Can you imagine, even though its fake, to see your daughter riding some nig. Hearing her moan.

You know the kike that made that shit was fapping his tiny dick off thinking about her family watching the sex scenes.

I can hear you furiously jerking it while you typed this.

Who's to say her family even cares? Ritter probably gets blacked on her own time.

>Everyone on Cred Forums has daughter's that are famous for fucking niggers on a Netflix series.

wew lad, just when you think someone is pretending to be retarded you realize it isn't an act.

Cred Forums is famous for blacked threads.

So, a few faggots from reddit and tumblr posting nigger dicks is why Cred Forums is famous?

Let's be honest here - if we had daughters, we would love to watch them get gangbanged roughly in all holes by trash-tier niggers

unironically this

i liked the part where she got blacked on the first episode

BLACKED is Cred Forums culture my redditor friend.

>Marvel shits

Kino coming through

It's fucking acting sperglords, quit crying it's their jobs

/arg/ - Alt-Right General

Cred Forums posters are far more intelligent than the rabble on other sub redd- boards.
We recognise superiority when we see it. Black cocks can please women the best, and we want 10/10 qts to enjoy themselves.

What went wrong in your childhood?

Just let it out. We'll listen. The white Chad boogeyman can't get you here.

Big Black Cocks>Tiny White Dicks
This isn't a hard concept to grasp.

How many times are you going to post in this thread?

Which posts are mine? ;^)

But that's not me, user.
Are you blind or something?

Someone post that one Fappening set of Ritter's cunt. That shit was groomed sooo nice.

Jesus Christ man you've got problems. It sounds like you sit in your room obsessing over black dick. Get a job or at least a hobby.

projecting much?

Keep your head in the sand.

Good goy.

Your fellow whites are the bad guys.

I just Marathoned this photo...does she dress sexy on the netflix show?

It was better than Daredevil

My English teacher wanted to flunnk me in junior high
"Thanks a lot, next semester I'll be seventy-five"

not really, she's in jeans & a tanktop/jacket a good majority of the time when she isn't getting blacked.
Plenty of butt shots though.