What was Cred Forums like when LOST was still airing?

What was Cred Forums like when LOST was still airing?

Other urls found in this thread:

lostverticals.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

LOST threads were the only worthwhile thing to ever come out of Cred Forums.

glorious

Lost threads were proto-generals

>No BANE posting
>No JUST posting
>No one knew the word "cuck"
>No one knew the word "pleb"
>No frogposting

Yep, it was pretty good.

LOST was the peak of Cred Forums

verticals were pretty fun

LOST verticals always make me smile, even though I've seen them a hundred times before.

It was exactly as shit as it is now. Cred Forums was never good. People who say otherwise have selective memory and are choosing not to remember the countless interchangeable tripfags with zero personality, the horrific forced memes that were posted every single day, and the fact that Lost was (and is) a lowest common denominator network show for people with low IQs, which only lasted for as long as it did because retarded proles will watch anything with a cliffhanger and an air of mystique.

Is Lost any good? I tried to watch the first season but I quit after 19 episodes because there was just too much suspense build-up and they put big questions on hold for far too many episodes. It's ridiculous. If you discover something mindblowingly amazing you don't just keep it too yourself and forget about it for 10 episodes

NEVER FORGET

lost was really a collective thing. Seeing it alone really doesn't make any sense, to me at least.
Having debates in real life or on the internet was much of what made the show. Trying to figure out where they were heading, what different things meant, etc.
Following the weekly podcast with Carlton Cuse and the other guy etc.

Ah. So just like with everything that's good in this world. I wasn't invited and I never will be because it will never happen again. Just like vanilla wow and just like when my gf lost her virginity to her ex

Mr Eko shitposting? Endless faggy Locke worship threads?

behead those who insult locke

you forget durne

Don't get me wrong Locke was based but Cred Forums goes gay for anyone with the slightest bit of charisma.

THAT WAS IT!!!

Yeah.

"None of you all know what I durn to ya" or something like that?

lostverticals.wordpress.com/

We durned too close to the sun.