Mike > Rich > Jay > Jack > Thin Canadian > Fat Canadian > That Ninja Movie Director > Jessie > Josh > Max Landis

Mike > Rich > Jay > Jack > Thin Canadian > Fat Canadian > That Ninja Movie Director > Jessie > Josh > Max Landis

Jay > Mike > Rich > Jessi > Jim > Colin > Josh > Max Landis > Jack > Len > the comic book artist guy

Jay > Colin > Freddie > Hooker Cop > Rich > Jessie = Jack > Mike > Jim > Max > Gillian > Len > Josh

Jay > Rich Evans > Mike > Literally who's

Mike > Jay > Rich used as a punchline >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> death >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Rich allowed to speak freely > the rest > my grandfather's Alzheimers > AIDSMoby > Max Landis

Rich = Jay > Mike >> Everyone else except AIDS Mosby >>>>AIDS Mosby

Jay > Mike > Rich > Jack > dick cancer > RLM fanbase

go to bed, Mike

I agree with Mike more often. He's also a nicer guy.

Mike > Jay > Rich > Jessie > Hooker Cop > Jim > Colin > Len > Gillian > Freddie Williams > AIDSMoby >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> (((Max Landis))) > dying of AIDS and cancer simultaneously > Josh

>Jim > Colin

Jay > Mike

Mike > Rich > Jay > Colin > that girl with the glasses who is no longer there > Other Canadian Guy > Jack > Josh

I'd pay $10 to see the redhead that wasn't Mikes girlfriend get BLACKED

Drunk Mike teasing Rich>Everyone else
I think we can all agree on this

Mike ≥ Jay > Rich >> Jack >>> Josh

I would pay money to see a 45 minute video of Mike drunkenly rambling about Star Trek while Jay silently sits and watches

Jay > Life

Jay>Mike>Rich>the rest of them>Max landis

seriously fuck Max landis, he's such an smug cunt

I would too as long as she's in genuine pain and gets monkey diseases from it

>I think we can all agree on this
no.
i think its boring and lazy as fuck.
it can be funny, and it used to be funny, back when it happened naturally from the conversation and he was being clever with it, but lately he's just been forcing it and making up a bunch of stupid shit. i guess because he figured out how fucking retarded his audience is and that if you force a laugh they will just laugh along with you, or maybe he's just severely depressed and on the verge of suicide and cant be bothered to take anything seriously anymore.
i don't know, but it's really sad how well it works.
"juicy shack meat" hur hur hur...
"dom deluise fat fold babies" hur hur hur...
fucking kill yourselves.

i fucking hate Josh, and i hate him even more for being right.

Physically, and in opinions on movies. But comedically, Mike. Drunk Mike is the best.

Mike > Jay = Rich

>anyone not Mike, Jay or Rich
>anyone not Mike

I don't watch anything on RLM unless Third Reich Mike is involved.

Somehow that is correct.

Jacks BWC> everyone else