What do you guys think of this film?

What do you guys think of this film?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qFNBUs7O-h4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kino as fuck

legitimately one of the most entertaining movies ever made and officially one of Cred Forumss ''5 movies everybody likes''.

I like bad movies so this and anything from troma is gold to me

What are the other 4?
Starship Troopers and probably some other Verhoeven, Total Recall maybe, literally unhateable

Tropic thunder

Mate, you know that tremors isnt a troma film right? And that troma actually makes good well written films?

God i think he is retarded, welp you are on the right board for that.

don't forget the star wars prequels

breddy goo

they go to a town called Perfect, it's like they knew...

predator
starship troopers
conan the barbarian
tremors
mad max 2:the road warrior.

ill see if i can find the chart.

i implied i like bad movies in the vein of troma as in they're inherently goofy and amusing but sorry for being bad at communicating

Looks like nostalgia: the list

why would you think tremors is a bad movie? it's well made, smartly written, has great effects, good performances and a good story. literally nothing wrong with it.

troma i can understand, because despite excellent writing and ideas their low budgets create a "so bad its good" atmosphere, even if that shouldn't actually apply since many troma movies are just genuinely good

Not too shabby. No cg is a major plus. Wish it were a bit darker, funnier though.

the thing

>film
definitely a flick

Saw it in the theater. One of the few times in which I watched a movie and got exactly what I wanted/expected.

tv movie kino

God Tier
>Tremors

Great Tier
>Tremors II: After Shocks

Okay/Watchable Tier
>Tremors 3: Back to Perfection
>Tremors 4: The Legend Begins

What the fuck are you doing Tier
>Tremors 5: Michael Gross needs more money

I hope that Fred Ward comes back with Kevin Bacon for the series. Val and Earl are probably the most under appreciated bros in all of cinema

Fucking loved this movie. Tremors and Tremors 2 are pure fun and make for great party movies. Have a couple friends over, drink a couple beers, make bets as to when the worm will be fed, and fantasize about Kevin Bacon. This movie has something for everyone.

Tremors is legitimately one of the best monster movies ever made

My favorite for sure

You forgot The Thing and The Lord of the Rings (collectively).

>great acting
>great editing and cinematography
>awesome pacing
>likeable characters
>great monster effects

This movie has everything. Tremors made me like Reba McIntire for fucks sake. That's gotta be something.

this is a good post. you are a smart user. I like you.

>The Lord of the Rings (collectively).
Good one. Fotr is 6/10 and the others are 2/10

>you can still hear the scream/groan of the store clerk being eaten alive

Fuuuuuuuuck... Yooooooooouuuuu!!!

Is this on bluray?

Also, remake when?

The ideal B movie. Likeable characters, creative monster, comfy setting, good pacing.

And best of all, no modern gimmicks like shaky cam, quick cuts or color correction, just pure southern U, S and A

Tremors 2 is more rewatchable than the original.
5 was a probably a good idea the night it was drunk into existence.

t. contrarian faggot

Perfect sunday afternoon movie.

Tremors is one of my favorite movies. I've watched it at least 30 times.

>BROKE INTO THE WRONG GODDAMN REC ROOM DIDNT YA, YOU BASTARD!

I've had this argument with my friends alot "Tremors is the only film series that gets better the lower the budget is." 1-3 and the original series are works of Sci-fi B movie art with with the stories being tight, action good and special effects just real enough to scare you but fake enough to laugh at. 4 while not my favorite is a good wacky western and a good send off for the series actors after Sci-fi shit the bed on the series. 5.....I like it I like what it attempted to do. now I hope the new series does something with it.

The scene where the graboid breaks into the wrong god damned rec room is one of my favorite movie scenes of all time.
youtube.com/watch?v=qFNBUs7O-h4

I hate 5, gotta write it outta my head canon
Muh Burt isn't a murderer. He doesn't have a retarded son.

Tremors 5 > tremors 2

Fred ward's character doesn't work without kevin bacon

Kevin pls.

Awesome movie, rewatch it every year.

Was afraid to walk on the ground after seeing this.

This movie is comfy as fuck, perfect to watch with your bros, your girl, your senpai, or by yourself

yup
guaranteed if i watched any of these movies with my GF she'd say "why the fuck are we watching this boring shit"

hope she's a good fuck then

no fucking allowed before marriage user :))))))))))

literally one of my favorite movies of all time.

No message, no fancy gimmicks, no one starving themselves or mailing people used condoms in the hopes they'll nab that oscar. Just a movie about two fun dudes and a monster that gives them an excuse to make a "the floor is lava" movie.

Like The Thing it isn't trying to be special, but it becomes special by being the perfect version of what its trying to be.