The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AYuvII0Pohw
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/"snorts cocaine"
youtube.com/watch?v=EcfJ3LIzG9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=wOHJ06bsSow
youtube.com/watch?v=Im2V2tgfB1Y
mpcdot.com/forums/topic/56-the-stupidity-of-intelligence/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Clearly proven by the fact that Jimmy Fallon has a career in the first place.

Fallon just wants to be left alone and do coke, he's an innocent soul. I don't like these leftists bullying poor Jimmy.

We've turned our back on both of them, but Louis CK and Dino Stamatopoulos tried to save us. No matter what they've done since, they tried to save us, and for that they deserve our gratitude.

youtube.com/watch?v=AYuvII0Pohw

Jimmy has proven himself more useless than Jay Leno. Fallon is the ultimate shill of shills, the classic ass licker and soulless showbiz heel

Fallon's not a good man, on account of his fetal alcohol syndrome.

someone post the pasta

what pasta, friend?

the "HAHAHAHAHA *snorts cocaine*" pasta

I've never even heard of this pasta but I literally just searched archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/"snorts cocaine" on the archive and found it

this

>do coke

He's an alcoholic first and foremost.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to mouth platitudes.

youtube.com/watch?v=EcfJ3LIzG9Q

Look dude, just because Fallon didn't press Hillary Clinton about the horrible crimes she's committed, doesn't mean he did anything wrong. It's suppose to be light entertainment.
We can cry about him "humanizing" a monster like Clinton, but he's just doing his job.

Why are there so many triggered people in this thread?

U mean ... a dude is just goofing off on the national television a night after night ? (笑´・艸・)

>shitty comedian puts trump on his show
>he's suddenly a god now

just because he fits your agenda. pretty pathetic guys

>Fallen treats Trump like a human being
>the left want his head on a silver platter

I don't necessarily care for Trump, but Fallen's show isn't political and Trump was (and still is) a celebrity.

why does he always do that fake laugh.

wtf I like Fallon now!

>jimmy doesn't assassinate Trump
>there's a terrorist attack in NYC

coincidence??

>Fallen's show isn't political

This story is just plain ridiculous.
Fallon has always been a softball interviewer, that's why he is on the Tonight Show. Also Trump is a great get, so of-coarse he would want him to come back.

If anything this story has highlighted the hypocrisy of Hollywood more than anything else.

>comparing Fallen's show to the likes Red Eye, Hardball with Chris Mathews, Hannity

You know, actual political shows.
Having politicians on your show =/= a political based show.
Especially when I don't even think those hosts even ask politically charged questions. Just shit like, "What's political life like?"
I'm not defending fallen, but do you also think Scooby Doo is a horror thriller?

Everything has to be political to these rabid leftists.

>HE DIDN'T MURDER TRUMP LIVE ON AIR WTF FALLON IS DEAD TO ME

their butthurt really is delicious though. they really think Trump is Hitler. like they REALLY believe that to their core. Hitler is about to become president of the united states and they're having night terrors over it

2016 has been an amazing year. ARIGATO TRUMP SAMA

Nigga is YOU serious??

>comparing Fallen's show to the likes Red Eye, Hardball with Chris Mathews, Hannity
This never happened outside your mind.

More like Jimmy FAILIN' AMIRITE?

>You know, actual political shows

Reading comprehension: it's not for everyone

what's it like to be as mad as you?

do you feel a burning rage every time Trump's name is mentioned? funny how the media conditioned you. sad!

youtube.com/watch?v=wOHJ06bsSow

I've noticed that most of the people who you see complaining about "da Joos" and "muh Palestine" tend to be SJWs and liberals.

Are you a libtard or an SJW, Cred Forums?

>tfw watching extremely intelligent people (VCs, scientists, lawyers) scramble to hop aboard the Fallon-hate bandwagon on Twitter for this issue alone
>tfw watching them unironically peddle the "if we deny Trump a 20-minute segment on a late night comedy show, he will cease to exist" argument
America really has gone insane

Who else misses him?

when will this ride end?

youtube.com/watch?v=Im2V2tgfB1Y

>be fallon
>have the chance to take down a literal fucking fascist trying to be our president
>hey bro can I touch your hair? :3
FUCKING RETARDED FUCK

worth reading
mpcdot.com/forums/topic/56-the-stupidity-of-intelligence/

don't listen to smart people outside of their area of expertise. or at least don't treat them like some type of authority on every subject ever. some things are so stupid only really intelligent people can believe them

Libcucks really need to read a book or two on actual fascism instead of parroting whatever they see on reddit.

This literally never happened outside your minds. That's all I am putting forth. Your assumptions about my political beliefs are irrelevant to the conversation.

already pointed out why you're not only wrong, but a fucking idiot as well. Keep repeating the same thing and pretending you know what you're talking about. You're doing great.

>what do words mean???

Funny you should mention that...

It's really only the media who are losing their shit over this. Go to the youtube video. Read the comments. Literally every single one is in defense of him.
Clinton has a mountain of dead bodies on her resume but I wouldn't expect her to sit down with Conan O'Brien and for him to say "So... your husband is a rapist and you've tried to silence his victims. What's all that about?"

You'd never see this kind of targetted campaign aimed at a talk show host for going "too easy" on a democrat candidate by conservatives because conservatives aren't so desperate to collude and try and force some narrative.

They'd probably not be autistic, and recognise variety shows are light hearted affairs. The media are alienating themselves more and more every day with this Clinton shit. At this point they're so unreliable that they're just doing damage by defending her.

>Umberto Eco
>factual at all

That fucker has been trying to push his own agenda ever since he started writing.

Fortunately our man Fallon stood tall on Thursday night, retaining his credibility as a fair and congenial host.

Jimmy Fallon inhabits his own unique box canyon within the Uncanny Valley. a totally biological human that somehow manages to look more lifeless than some animatronics I've seen.

>All shows need to be political
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

fbpbp

I'd agree with Fallon supporters if it was just a matter of opinion on different policies.

But Trump isn't McCain or Romney. We all know why so there's no need to continue arguing about it.

it started with the booze but now the blow train is in full effect friend look at him. he is dead inside only coke can do this