What happened to this show? It's just current events shit and jokes ripped straight from Cred Forums

What happened to this show? It's just current events shit and jokes ripped straight from Cred Forums

Money happened. To roll in.

And libertarianism.

>And libertarianism
Do libertariashits not care at all that their party is funded by jewish bankers?

They always did the current events, but now it might be too often, like every episode.

They used to dedicate one, maybe two episodes to a presidential election. From the looks of it they're going to dedicate two entire seasons to this one

>jewish banker

Bit redundant, really

It got so big that all it had to do to appease people is name drop something they liked.

Like for instance, if they brought in Jon Oliver and did a "CURRENT YEAR" joke, even if that joke was bland, forced and unoriginal people here would lose their shit.

It would automatically be a 10/10 episode. Now if a small time youtube channel did the same thing people wouldn't care because they don't have brand recognition. Thats what South Park has become a namedropping skit show with current events to remain relevant.

If this season was their first season and they had no fans or credibility people would be far less impressed.

>It's just current events shit

They're more clever than the copypaste complaint you b8 with.

Many Jews are libertarians. Like Bryan Caplan.

once it went to current events shit i dropped it. its just milking the cash cow for them now with the videogames too

>le PC PRINCIPAL XD for the 100th time
>le FUCK TO DEATH XD
>le turd sanwich and giant douche for the 100th time

You must be 12 to find this funny

It's been like that for the past decade, why still watch it if you hate it so much?

>Jokes from Cred Forums
>Current events

Sounds good to me.

>the current year
>Douche Park
????????????
>PROFIT (not)

This.

member when Cred Forums wasn't shit?

It got Simsons'd

turd sandwich and giant douche have not been used since that one episode back then.
and even before the new episode came out, i have been thinking back to how accurate the analogy was, now more than ever.

i member
just kidding it was always a haven for absolute human trash

'member when South Park didn't reference current events?

Sure reddit

a little bit of self awareness maybe, jonathan.

>last season was pretty bad
>people think it was one of the best just because it referred to and criticized SJWs

Season 4 was the last season where current events were mentioned infrequently

It stays good through season 8 and starts to fall off slowly starting season 9 and rapidly deteriorates starting season 13

But some how, they manage to pull a couple of noteworthy episodes each season since

I really wish they would stop renewing and give us one last really good season free of current events with a great ending

This.
Redditors and millenials have ruined Cred Forums, now it's just /contrarian/