More like Comfy MD

More like Comfy MD.

Is there a better show to fall asleep to? There's nothing that reaches the sweet spot that seasons 2-5 reach.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x5i5ERDE_2E
youtube.com/watch?v=AOqOD399zxY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I actually love watching an episode of House before going to bed too

Slowly making my way through season 6 right now and yeah you can feel the quality decline, but I think I prefer the season 6 team with the re-addition of Chase over season 5's

oh yeah, comfy as fuck. i almost drifted off to sleep that time he injected himself with an experimental vaccine, and it caused huge cancerous tumors in his legs and he climbed into the bath to operate on himself and almost died except Cuddy found him digging into his thigh with a scalpel. snnorrrrrrrrre

most comfiest

chase becomes better actually as the series goes on so I'm glad he stayed with it.

I'm talking about rewatching it of course, it is comfy as fuck but also engaging enough that you can juts watch it until you get sleepy, that's what i mean about the sweet spot.

>that time it was actually lupus

>there will never be another show like House

>thinking the memberberries will forget house

user pls

That episode where the hospital goes on lockdown and house and that dying man have a conversation while locked in his dark room was the top comfiest.

Denny Crane

Watching House blow Foreman the fuck out every episode is a satisfaction I don't think I'll get from any other show.

House is my ultimate "comfy" show, and since rewatching it all, i had been looking for something else to fill the void.

I found Psyche was pretty damn comfy. Pretty formulaic, enjoyable character interactions, and its pretty funny too.

Frasier is the comfiest of all time

What was the deal with this on the intro? After thinking about it i can just justify it that it represents that the patients can come from anywhere but to really hammer that idea it'd need to also include another 2-3 shots like a city or a desert, shit like that.

Otherwise i don't know what the fuck was happening.

Isn't it just a river by the hospital

I think that is an area just outside the hospital, no?

two boats represent her and house and how their relationship is outside the rules of the hospital hence it being outside. best i can come up with.

On netflix they use the singaporean intro instead of the american one
youtube.com/watch?v=x5i5ERDE_2E

It's no where near as good

It's much better.

Singaporean>American>>>>>European

I think the kneel the grassy tyson chicken and waffles version of Cosmos is pretty comfy. It's just so boring that it makes you want to fall asleep. Not sure why this faggot thought he could do better than based Carl "Cpt. Imagination" Sagan, but yeah his show is just boring as fuck.

Now that the dust has settled I think it's safe to say Cameron was objectively the GOAT waifu

she had serious issues for very little reasons, honestly I used to love her a lot but what she did to chase was just fucking shitty.

Dude is literally saving millions of people and still torn up about making the decision and she leaves him because she thinks the act makes him like house. When in reality every fellow has been molded to think like him from their own starting point.

And she was advocating to kill him first and lacked the spine.

While I was never big on the idea of 13/chase as what they were planning on doing and didn't because of scheduling, it would have been twice as tragic since she was going to die shitty too

Then the nun..fuck now that I think of it that dude just cant catch a break but I digress

Obama you fucking nigger I hate you

the writers making cuddy and him fall in love was the worst thing that ever happened

Early seasons Cameron was truly the best. Later on she turns to shit though both as a character and by going blonde

i'm pretty sure different seasons use all of them

why was Cuddy not in the finale? I've never been able to find out why was she doing some other show? Or was she just being rude to her character and was a greedy little Jew that I want to fuck over a desk but never will

she knew the show was becoming shit so she jumped the ship

contract negotiations turned shitty at the wrong moment for her and they realized they could save a lot of money by cutting an original cast member.

The whole thing was handled terribly, including the ending of season 7.

They should have ended the show with Out of the Shute

she wanted more money than they wanted to give her

I only ever remember hearing the American one when I watched it on TV

Now I'm rewatching on netflix and it's all singapore

Is he /OurGuy/?

You mean ending of season 8?

I was never aware of the background stuff other than kutner leaving.

I swear I've heard them all at one point on Netflix but the Singapore one was definitely the most used, then the European one was used a couple times and the American I only heard during credits.

>balding manlet who can't stand up to his boss and doesn't make good money anymore while working for House
>still banging hot nurses

I just don't know...

Him and Foreman hanging out was pretty great.

Little Hitler was a funny guy banging two women at same time.

Honestly if any of them would come to this site it would be Foreman.

I mean just look at niglets like krager who come here to be attacked. Foreman and krager both are masochists in their own way.

but as a shitposter, I'd say chase.

I hope there are alternate universes in which house lives happily ever after with dominika and also that South Pole psychologist

No, out of the chute was a mid-season 7 episode of house, lisa was written off the show at end of season 7, nothing I said had anything to do with season 8.

Season 8 was prison doctor bitch and most annoying asian they could find, the season.

Kutner was literally /OurGuy/ dude.

I understand her character was written out, I was just wishing they could have gotten it together just to bring her back for the finale, especially over fucking Stacey.

Thirteen is the one making waifu threads

It's a river in New Jersey

The show is set in Princeton

None of house's fellows were bad imo I liked them all, even masters

Kutner was bro-tier, killing him off was idiotic, making it suicide was even worse

Dominika was literally the GOAT House waifu

they didn't believe he should be happy as a character otherwise the end of season 7 wouldn't have been written that way.

The reality is good relationships dont make for good tv but the funny thing is they're so different that even when they're getting along it is still interesting, so they definitely didnt have to go the way they did.

Adams was boring

He wanted to work for the White House, but they definitely had better options than fucking suicide

Still better than the asian bitch.

in the US, they've used each of the other two songs for the credits

They didn't, but if they really did I still can't reason why they thought that a major character that interacted with House every season and was recently the reason for him going to fucking jail wasn't needed to be one of the hallucinations he was having in the building but goddamn Stacey who was around for a season and in and out for the rest of the show did.

It was the witers way of saying "well, fuck you too"

That asian actress must be on the spectrum. The real one, not the memey

I agree user, it was a huge mistake all around.

I've never seen her in anything else so I didnt know if that was the actress or the writing or both.

Idk they laid out a bunch of flags for him, like the whole episode where the patient feels so much pain he tries to kill himself multiple times and kutner tries to rationalize suicide to taub (and later finds out taub attempted suicide too) and when amber died everyone was coping with it differently except for kutner he was just eating cereal and watching TV like an autismo, and the fact that everyone noticed he was weird as fuck even the patients

House is awesome. I really enjoyed the character development of Chase and Foreman.

>it's a "chase is the only one with the balls to kill the dictator" episode

>be kutner
>have literally no psychological problems
>be a well-adjusted goof
>have a specialization in "sports medicine", a literal joke spec, yet still be the one that's most consistently right during diagnosis
>have no problem cooperating with anyone
>enjoy simple pleasures like hanging out with his dogger and watch cartoons

>lol time to suicide

kutner was easily the best fellow, which is why he was the "worst" fellow.

been doing a rewatch desu as background noise

still comfy desu

>Risking your job and freedom to kill the dictator of some third world shithole

I hated this episode.

>it's a Chase goes from worshiping House to hating House to becoming House show

Truly he was best boy

Still vexes me to this day.

DIAGNOSTIC POWER LEVELS

>House tier
House

>High tier
Chase, Kutner, Taub

>Mid tier
Foreman, Cameron, Wilson

>Low tier
Thirteen, Cuddy, any of the girls that joined after season 6

Special mention: Old guy who never actually completed med school

>vexes
Oh fuck someone post the gif.

Swap Kutner with Foreman and your list is acceptable

Foreman should be in the high tier, Taub should be in the mid tier

>its an /uncomfy/ season

>that episode where chase gets stabbed

Kutner was a lot better than Foreman in the time he was in the show, senpai

Not even close. Foreman was the second best character on the show

>not chase

kys

Who would win on an all out brawl to the death, no teaming up becuase otherwise Chase/Foreman would demolish everybody.

Chase is close but I liked Foremans character a bit more.

Both surprisingly well written

youtube.com/watch?v=AOqOD399zxY

as if you need an answer about how the alliance would form.

Character power levels

House Tier:
House

God Tier:
Wilson
Punished Chase

High Tier:
Foreman
Kutner
Chase
Cuddy's ass

Mid Tier:
Taub
Cuddy
Thirteen

Eeh Tier:
Cameron

Low Tier:
Mong Master
Chink girl

You're missing one though user

Chase's final form, Ascended Chase should be under house by season 8.

She was eye candy, loved her

Cutthroat bitch of course.

>Punished Chase

Law and Order SVU here, House fucking sucks.

>it's a get me an MRI, CT, lumbar puncture, and start him on broad spectrum antibiotics episode

your entire thread(s) boils down to people lamenting Stabler leaving.

That is your entire legacy now.

But user that is like every other episode. They waste tests like crackheads.

Spin-off of Chase M.D when?

>it's a patient coughing up blood episode.

Not true

People also lament Munch leaving and Fin having a reduced role

Set in Australia for maximum banter

that's literally why he got recruited for Chicago Fire, they fucking struck fast before he got a spin off. Honestly though Fox's slate is nbc tier weak so after he is done with 20 seasons of chicago fire/med/morgue/whateverthefuck

They should get him back for it. it would be great to see the world and where everyone went and more then likely House would show back up and start fucking with him again.

>It's a hospital bombards patient with tests to leave them bankrupt after saving their life episode

It's a teaching hospital, the procedures have a greatly reduced price

So only partial bankruptcy

>it's a "I NEED A CRASH CART IN HERE" episode

>That mexican that gets fucked over by cuddy being cuddy
>she fucked over the guy working on her roof

Pretty much if you're hired help you should just run and hide from cuddy.

also he knows what a miserable cunt house is

if house is still kicking and hasn't necked himself yet, you're definitely not allowed to

>chase watches his boss and stand in father figure go to prison
>Should I go work for someone else or start my own practice or do anything to further my career?
>nah, lets go surf boarding and wait till he gets out, fuck this shit

In one of the final episodes House yells at Taub about how many times he wanted to kill himself

Solving puzzles was pretty much the only thing that kept him going, and I don't think Kutner was that obsessive

>i to am in this episode
Every fucking time

>underestimating the Jew Ads

Why did she overreact?

>2-5

more like 1-4

>rewatch binge on House MD over the break
>enthusiasm starts to wane around season 6
>near the end of season 7 and haven't watched an episode in ages

Man, the quality decline towards the end sucked. Had many excellent seasons though, so it's forgivable.

>oh cool, Netflix has House, time to watch this shit again
>they use the credits theme for the opening instead of teardrop

FUCKING DROPPED

>not being on team Cuddy

GTFO

even housexmasters or housexchen are better than housexcameron

pre season 5 wilson was pretty good tho

yes

She goes to shit around S5 desu.

literally everyone does tho

>its a the writers use taub as a self insert episode

thicc

>read on the 4chins that Netflix has House
>oh boy, time to learn about lupus!
>oh wait, I don't live in the US so I get a fifth of the series for the same fucking price

MOTHERFUCKER

I was always confused why in Australia we got the Singaporean intro

Tbh I like it the best

That's kinda what you get for paying for streams.

I can't believe they ruined such an iconic opening with that shit.

asssssss