That episode where Truman cried himself to sleep after his failed suicide attempt

>that episode where Truman cried himself to sleep after his failed suicide attempt
Wew. That one was close!

>the one where he dropped out of college and did nothing for three year bar slowly drinking himself to death

That was a rough patch in Truman's lie

>that episode where Truman was acquitted of rape
how does he get himself into such zany situations lads?

*life

My keyboard is dying

>It's a Truman goes to the bathroom during class and jerks off in the stall episode

>that one where he posted blacked threads on Cred Forums for years

>it's a Truman is forced to resort to sucking cock for cash to feed his secret heroin habit episode

Oh boy, how is Truman gonna get out of this mess?

grade 7

I'm not sure I "get" this meme. It'll never catch on because this movie is like 20 years old and it's not funny or unique anyways.

It's a Truman doe heroin coke and meth as a kid and ends up doing time for drug trafficking and has to own up to he Mexicans or choose to drop out of the gang he's in

grade 12 for me

>that episode where truman kidnaps and holds a female gimp midget as a sex slave getting her pregnant and forcing abortions over and over before he caves her head in with a heavy brick

>that episode where Truman decided it was time to end it all with a shotgun blast to the face but right before he could pull the trigger his neighbor busted down the door and with a 12 pack in hand asking him if he wanted to crack open a cold one.

High tension moment!

fuck off kid

>that episode where Truman became addicted to McDonald's
>he literally went in and ordered a half dozen cheese burgers and fries
>pretended to read the order off a cum crushed tissue as if for a big group of his friends
>he took it home and ate it in one sitting over 4 hours while alternating between fapping and playing video games

Difficult to watch

>its a Truman traps his finger in the car door and screams bloody murder whilst calling his car racist insults at the top of his voice episode

>that one episode where Truman is fucking his wife and she wants him to choke her for pleasure but he chokes a little to hard and kills her but keeps going and decides to keep her corpse for sex until it gets to mooshy where upon he decides to feed her remains to the cat

season 37 was dark man

>it's a Truman has a panic attack so bad he spends an entire day rocking himself back and forth crying while being unable to form thoughts other than sheer panic and starts to make a detailed plan to kill himself under a bridge with a thirty aught six after he calms down
This is going to be a dark ending, but I think its alot better option than continuing to go through with how painful his life is.

Truman should get into alcohol. It helps for a while

>alcohal is good for depressed people
Everyone look, we got a doctor in the house

Its a truman is awake at 411 in the morning browsing a white supremacist frog worship website