Yfw they get a young buck with dyed silver hair instead of an older masculine gent to play Cable

>yfw they get a young buck with dyed silver hair instead of an older masculine gent to play Cable

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4QLe_tAQ2Rs?t=1m14s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

QUADS
U
A
D
S

Nash is too fucked up to act

4LIFE!

Would Stephen Lang be a good choice?

Will they ever learn, lads?

He's perfect for the role.

he would get injured on the first day

Have they yet?

have sex

Nash is a shity actor anyway, and

lose weight

Perfect Cable or Deathstroke desu.

Yeah it sucks he's not getting either role

Diesel is insane though. Literally.

If quads, Nash gets the part but tears his groin instead.

>He's perfect for the role

Almost, kek does not will it

Excuse me, is there a problem, faggot? Do you maybe wanna tell me where you live so we can sort out your little issue with us?

>TFW there will never be a stand alone cable movie where he goes from being a gun-toting batman to a virus spreading hacker to becoming as strong as xavier

Didn't Nash destroy one of his quads a couple times? HHH too? All those clique guys, all roided up.

Nash did it so many times it became a proto-meme.

so what he can just RDJ it

still towers over iron manlet

how bout Ron Perlman?

Nash would say about how unprofessional everyone was who worked on whatever movie he was in.
He's THAT guy who always has to make himself look like the most important person.

He would be a good choice too

just nash and haitch, vince also just tore one of his quads again at 71 years old.

>young buck with dyed silver hair instead of an older masculine gent
Cable needs to be a strong woman of color

it should be Mark Valley

Probably not. He is a bit old too now, and Cable will probably have to appear in several films.
Shame, really.

gain height

2 ugly

All juicers
2gay

>yfw grown male faggots are unironically discussing capeshit on Cred Forums

Have sex Carter ya manlet geek

90% of wrestlers juice, and they weren't doing anything worse than the rest of the locker room, the fact they all made it to their mid-40s and didn't die probably means they were doing less drugs than others

Well deadpool mentions Mel in the movie, do you think he'd be good?

That would be great casting

Vinny Mac tore his quads by just entering the ring.

that fucker ruined The Russian in the Punisher movie
keep him the fuck away from Cable

THEY MASSAGE YOUR COCK FOR MONEY

That was pretty funny. Was that the rumble before 'mania 21? Should have just kept it the way it was.

Movies and shows tend to cast people older than than the characters are supposed to be

>5'8

No way. Anyone who disagrees has never picked up a comic book with Cable in it in their lives.

That works with a 5'7/5'8 guy pretending to be 6ft, not with a 5'7/5'8 guy pretending to be fucking nearly 7ft tall.

Rob Liefeld wanted Jon Hamm, I think that's a lot better than any of the fancasts I've seen aside from Mel Gibson. Also, Cable isn't supposed to be old, not in Cable and Deadpool and X Force at least, he has white hair because it's a fucking comic book and people have naturally green hair and shit like that, I always thought he was supposed to be late 30s-mid 40s.

Another thing, what does everyone think about Dolph Lundgren as Cable? I can't stand Dolph Lundgren personally, he's a horse shit actor and so is Kevin Nash (and a fucking terrible wrestler).

>Nash
>bad actor

Eat shit you fucking marks

Why would you even acknowledge the extreme 90s? Dubs

>liking Kevin 'nwo third wheel' 'no redeeming qualities' 'Q U A D S' Nash

Exactly how GAY are you dude

He was a semi-competent big guy.

Best quad injury comin thru
youtu.be/4QLe_tAQ2Rs?t=1m14s