ITT: Jackino

ITT: Jackino

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xk4dUq4zE_o
youtu.be/DrRFzwPE0d4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The Drunken Master movies are good.

Anyone know the title of the one where Jackie goes to the Middle East and kicks turban ass?

RIP Anita Mui

The part where Jackie spidermans up the wall is pretty good

last i watched was Skiptrace, which sadly fucking sucked. then again, i liked Rush Hour 2 more than the first, so if there is a second with an already established relationship between Knoxville and Chan could be good.

Also, the chink is still in prime shape.

City Hunter

Operation Condor?

>le 5 second street fighter sequence
that movie fucking sucks

I've only seen Drunken Master 1 and 2 and Police Story. What are his other essentials?

Police Story 2 and 3
4 kind of sucks

>No mention of Dragons Forever

wow, kys plebs

3 amigos never let anyone down

except for yuen biao

Just watched Police Story as my first Jackie film and it was fucking awesome, I have police story 2 and thinking of maybe picking up Drunken master or some other feudal setting film of his

I wish I could see Police Story again for the first time

This was pure kid kino

I don't want twouble

Not enough Police Story in this thread fampai.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xk4dUq4zE_o

that slide down the pole with the christmas lights? 1 take, and they fucked up by plugging the lights into a wall outlet instead of a car battery so Jackie had 3rd degree burns on his hands, real glass bulbs too. Dislocated his pelvis when he broke through the kiosk at the bottom, almost paralyzed himself too, broke a few vertebrae.

fucking madman.

I dont want no trabble

Wheels on Meals
Dragons Forever

oh man

there will never be another jackie chan

Mr. Nice Guy

The drunken master movies are my favourite, especially the second one. I love his drunken boxing scenes.
>he's only seen that one part
fuck off, city hunter is fun as fuck and has some great fights

damn man i gotta watch this movie again, so good

>jackie will never be young again

Fucking hell

Brings back memories

city hunter is a meme you fell for

jesus this was awesome. holy fuck

Why does no one ever talk about Project A?

BOTH ARMOUR OF GOD MOVIES
MASTER'S SON
dragon lord
snake in eagle's shadow

>he will die in our life time

Luckily he was cloned

I think Project A is likely to be the BEST Jackie Chan film ever!

Police Story 4: First Strike aka Jackie Chan's First Strike had the ladder fight and underwater shark fight though.

Jackie Chan jumping into a ladder would be my favourite action moment of all time if it weren't for all the other awesome shit he's done.

GOD DAMN I love Jackie Chan.

>everything I don't like is a meme
kys

Great movie that I never see people talk about for some reason. If it hadn't popped up on a local streaming service I'd have probably never known it existed.

who am i is also a meme

you probably fell for it too

In no particular order:

Legend of Drunken Master
Police Story
Police Story 2
Police Story 3: Super Cop
Police Story 4: First Strike
Rumble in the Bronx
Mr. Nice Guy
Who Am I
Armour of the Gods 2: Operation Condor
Armour of the Gods
Project A
Project A2
Gorgeous

>no Miracles
>"Legend of Drunken Master" in place of Drunken Master II
OK so it's just children ITT

The best fight scenes are when he doesn't actually want to kick anyone's ass, but they leave him no choice.

Like the ladder fight scene from First Strike.
youtu.be/DrRFzwPE0d4

Please tell us which movies aren't memes so we can safely watch them without being tricked

Those are the same movies
Are you just pretending to be retarded?

damn this looks dope, ill check it out

That's it

supercop is close but you're okay if you like it

This poster did not understand the post it replied to.

>Anita Mui

>On 5 September 2003, Mui publicly announced that she had cervical cancer, from which her sister had also died.[3][10] It was widely believed that she had chosen holistic health treatments rather than surgical therapy because she wanted to preserve the possibility to conceive

lmao, dumb bitch
you're 40 years old, you're not going to have kids anyway. either way, you can't have kids anymore since you're dead lmao!

>autism over regional titles
>Miracles being any good
Leave, sir.

OK

Don't listen to that user. Who Am I is probably the last decent Jackino before he fell back on Rush Hour and western shit for his retirement funds.

>Armour of the Gods 1-2
is the best.

>babbies first jackie chan movie

throw yourself away, your garbage

RitB is fine, twat.

Project A
Snake in Eagle's Shadow
Half a loaf of kung fu
Meals on Wheels
Armour of God
City Hunter

More people should watch Little Big Soldier.

Jackie barely does any fighting in it and it takes like half an hour to really get going, but it's worth it.

>fuck off, city hunter is fun as fuck and has some great fights
fuckin a, funny ass film.

>Jackie barely does any fighting in it and it takes like half an hour to really get going, but it's worth it.

Basically it's a movie about a young general and an old soldier. Jackie was supposed be the young general, but the movie got stuck in development hell for like 20 years, so Jackie settled for the old soldier role.

And I should clarify that Jackie does do a fair amount of fighting, it's just mostly comedy fight scenes. He only gets one series fight scene and it's a dream sequence. Still worth it though. Sammo Hung choreographed the action.

Fuck no these big Chinese action movies suck shit