Now that the dust has settled what did Cred Forums think of Goosebumps?

Now that the dust has settled what did Cred Forums think of Goosebumps?

The callbacks to the old stories was nice.

You stay away from this house you hear me...
>unless you're ready to Rock

That's all I could picture in this scene

It was as good as a Goosebumps movie for children could be.

The actress was qt. I liked the abandoned ferris wheel scene. All in all pretty watchable.

Pretty comfy 2bh lads, reminded me of watching Jumanji as a kid

Didnt even include half of the good villains/monsters

>The callbacks to the old stories was nice.
What callbacks? The similarities went as far as the book's cover illustrations. And then they just threw a bunch of random ones in that crowd at the end, despite some of them being infinitely more powerful than the main "most recognizable" villains.

As a fan of the books, this was forgettable trash that didn't try to do anything clever with the source material. It's more like a reboot of Monster Squad than a Goosebumps adaption.

>The actress was qt
Too bad she's Israeli

>Random ones in that crowd
Like?

ii likec it

not him but did you watch the damn movie?

I cried when I checked wikipedia. She was so qt.

Why does that bug you?

I liked it, but even though I read and watched a shit load of Goosebumps as a kid, I only really remember Monster Blood, Slappy and the Haunted Mask so a lot of the references were lost on me. Though I did love that the girl was actually from a book, rather than an OC. Wish it came out about 10 years earlier.

Not an answer

Listen, I'm not the guy who screams "DROPPED" when they realize someone has Ashkenazi heritage, but being pure blooded Israeli is something different.

>single, middle aged man makes imaginary girl come to life to be his daughter
>keeps her locked up at home alone
>doesn't allow her to age past 16
Was RL Stine fucking his daughter?

better than i thought it would be. same tier as jumanji as far as silly family flics go.

it was boring as fuck and the entire time I could only think about how some fuck on Cred Forums was probably laughing at me for convincing me to watch a childrens movie.

>Wish it came out about 10 years earlier.
That would have been nice. I thought it was a comfy movie but I probably would have enjoyed it more before

Maybe you're more knowledgable than me but it seems most Jews are extremely loyal to Israel regardless of where they were raised. That's why the distinction seems irrelevant.

oh, sorry! I never intended to answer your very stupid and pointless question. Sorry for the miscommunication. I just struggle to understand how someone could watch it and not see exactly what that user was talking about.

Again, Sorry for not answering your stupid question!

What are some good /odeyacore/ movies, Cred Forums?

Not an answer

Christ you sound like a little bitch

>butthurt samefag upset he didn't recognize any blatant characters or references because he never actually read nor watch goosebumps because he was born in 1999

What was the best goosebumps?

My favorites were How I Learned to Fly and the one with the fake plant dad (Don't Go Into The Basement maybe? I don't remember the name).

they were all terrible but the best one was the potato thing that drained your energy

it came from beneath the sink i think it was.

granted i never read through the shitty things i just skimmed to the end

Lol what are you talking about? I recognized them quite well. Born in 91 I've read goosebumps bud. Keep embarrassing yourself

Think you read his original question wrong my man

Stay Out of the Basement

OFFICIAL OBJECTIVE GOOSEBUMPS ORIGINAL SERIES BOOKS POWER RANKINGS

1. The Haunted Mask
2. Say Cheese and Die
3. Welcome to Dead House
4. Ghost Beach
5. Night of the Living Dummy
6. Stay Out of the Basement
7. A Night in Terror Tower
8. The Scarecrow Walks at Midnight
9. The Abominable Snowman of Pasadena
10. The Headless Ghost

9000. Chicken, Chicken
9001. Monster Blood 3

>no one day at horrorland
Nah

Someone should start streaming goosebumps on weekends again.

Jack Black was 10/10 cast and I liked it for what it was although I wish it was more scarier and had less goofy moments

is she Cred Forums new waifu?

The good news is that she's 19

But the last two were instrumental in spreading transformation and giantess fetishes

The movie was better than the source material ever was.

The one where a girl thinks a teacher is a monster and then her family turn out to be monsters too and they eat the teacher.

She's hotter than young Mila Kunis was famalam