Hansen vs Predator Thread

Discuss Hansen vs Predator here

Episode 1 - youtube.com/watch?v=QJxXwRIQwVE

Other urls found in this thread:

justice.gov/usam/criminal-resource-manual-645-entrapment-elements
youtube.com/watch?v=NUCVdL5ZNrM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reminder this show can literally only exist in the US, as every other country in the world considers activity like this entrapment at best, police harassment at worse.

why do ugly old balding fat faggots always believe some young girl is interested in them?

every other country is shit

Pedo pls

That man is 20 years old.

I will never not be not tired of posting this
justice.gov/usam/criminal-resource-manual-645-entrapment-elements
educate yourself kiddiediddler

yea, and in Europe young girl get raped is cultural enriching

>entrapment

kill yourself, unless you're trolling, then hang yourself.

18 minute clip, 4 minutes of action.

Because every other country in the world has been culturally enriched by subhuman rats like yourself.

Also T.Ahmed Rabbin Mohammad The Goatfucker

>someone claims this can only happen in the US
>respond with the US' legal definition of entrapment, which is so broad and meaningless it can never apply to anything

... you sure showed him

t. 7th trader

You know that US documentary vs UK documentary fmg?

When I was in 7th grade, I wanted middle aged women because I was neck deep in prime cunny all lusting after my dick.

Youth is wasted on the young

>which is so broad and meaningless it can never apply to anything
user, that is also the definition in the Model Penal Code, which is the basis for the penal codes of a few countries. They might have different terms, but they have the same concept

It's really interesting that he's former National Guard.

Probably deployed to countries where underage sodomy is acceptable.

He says he was deployed in Iraq, so yeah

How long until they get someone from Cred Forums on there or a guy in a MAGA hat

Do any of the Pedos ask what happen to Hansen when he walks in?

I'm not sure I'd recognize him

based US

Chris Hansen's gonna clean up Cred Forums. Based Chris.

Well, also Europe follows Sharia law, so the age of consent is 8 years old. inshallah

Chris is just trying to get rid of the competition.

Even if Chris is trying to be some kind of pedo Highlander, it's still an improvement.

>that voice they use for the first pedo

Is fucking goats supposed to be a crime note? Christ, you are repressed

cant catch what you cant see

Yes, Americans should just allow pedos to fuck kids. God forbid they do anything to stop them.

This show exists in the UK
youtube.com/watch?v=NUCVdL5ZNrM

holy shit i lol'd

I want someone to just walk in with that costume one day and fuck around with Hansen.

god fucking damn the shit this guy had in his car

any time anyone does something cool or has an airtight defense, they just kick him out of the house and move on.

Not even mentioning the times they pull actual underage boys trying to get some sex and basically have to burn the house down and flee the state for fear of they, themselves, being guilty of solicitation of a minor.

holy shit did they release videos of this? i never thought of what would happen if an actual kid showed up

also in some Euro countries 14 is legal so no surprise there

He's making shit up.

One time a guy sent in his little brother to make sure the coast was clear - they sent the kid home and arrested the adult.

Perverted justice has gotten in some shit for that more than once. Hansen and crew, because they're doing it for profit, basically have to pretend they didn't work that day and run up a bar tab as quickly as possible for an alibi.

HIDF pls

>did they release of video that would be more than enough to convict them all of conspiracy to commit a crime

yes, they're all in jail now, these threads are illusions.

I miss Casey. This decoy is too scared. But I haven't given up hope on her yet. Maybe she just needs few more episodes to get more comfortable.

That girl was going to die.

BORING.

Fucking hell, put some sizzle in it you boring limeys. Where's the catchphrase? Where's the hook? Where's the comedy pedo?

Just leave it to us and stop embarrassing yourselves. Go back to your wibbly bibbly comedies.

This kind of program is pretty amazing now that you can find the busted pedos on social media sites.

Didn't almost everybody from To Catch a Predator get out of it because of entrapment and other such legal issues?

Only those who killed themselves.

In the new series the first guy got 10 years and the second got 8.

They ain't fuckin' around anymore.

I don't even watch this show, but I love following these threads for all the lolicon butthurt.

No, most got convicted.

just watch it you cukc

What episode would you recommend?
Still not sure if I want to get into it, but if it's good based on the episode, I might.

I KNOW you want to get into it, don't be cute. And it's alright to enjoy the material, OK? There's nothing wrong with realizing bad things happening to bad people makes you feel good. Whatever secret thrill you feel from watching the material is from that, and it has nothing to do with witnessing older men trying to copulate with youth