Why do Brits rule Hollywood?

Why do Brits rule Hollywood?

Why are casting directors so eager to hire them over Americans?

Approximately 100% of the movies and tv shows that are released today have British actors.

Why is this?

They can actually act

Can't even remember the last movie or tv show that didn't have any british/irish/canadian/australian/new zealand actors in it

They're cheaper than americans and work harder.

This applies to just about everything.

Better actors

Could they have a career after their respective shows end?

the English (ans some Welsh) have a tradition of theater and amateur theatrics that goes back 500 years or more. Their acting is undeniably the best in the world.

Their comedy is weak though. Jews and Blacks dominate there.

Pretty much every modern comedy is a rip off of the Office

>Their comedy is weak though. Jews and Blacks dominate there.

It's tough because the American audience is noticeably less capable of understanding superior British humour.

I want to hug emilia

>British comedy is weak
Fucking pedestrian peasant plebeian.

This

Why do I keep seeing that little cunt all over the place? I hate to sound like a whiny Cred Forumstard, but is it really because "muh stronk young female" in a male-dominated cast. Cause she really wasn't that good.

And no, Brits do not "rule hollywood", you're just cherry picking. Stay dumb.

Man this thread is full of British faggots lmao. Watch them reply.

Why are they both so average looking?
I thought Millie was qt
wtf

Isn't Clarke like 5' 'tall'? How fucking short is the person on left?

:(

shes 5'2"

>And no, Brits do not "rule hollywood", you're just cherry picking. Stay dumb.

You sound irate, friend.

Very insecure. Accept the takeover for what it is.

>Why do I keep seeing that little cunt all over the place?

She's a child, you prick.

>5'2''

such a cute hobbit

I wanna princess carry her

>she's a child, you prick
You need to leave, user

All of these are correct. Though black humour is dominate over British? Not so sure.

that smelly little lesbian you call a "waifu" has thankfully almost used up her 15 minutes

>black humor
It sucks that I can never tell if someone is talking about nigger humor or dark comedy.

>dyke face intensifies

what did she mean by this?

LITERALLY the Smug Pepe

Hollywood lost its shine in the US. Nobody wants to star in gender swapped remakes that only Mexicans will watch in the movie theaters. It's their own fault for running the industry into the ground. Not an original script left in the lot.

It's hard to find actually talented actors so Hollywood got lazy and settled for non-American English speakers that can fake American accents. When they do interviews people go "OMG they actually sound like *that*??? They are good at acting!" which was a cool thing back when Christian bale and Heath ledger were around but now too many actors are like that.

By the way faking an American accent is not hard for them and does not make them talented. They were raised on American television its easy for them to mimic it.

Most of british actors ,if not all, come from well off families who could afford to send their kids to fancy acting schools and colleges. While most of american actors are people who look good and are cast for their looks,plus they feel like they are entitled for more money. So casting directors have a choice. Take a better actor for less money or take an american actor who is not as good but costs more money.

XD

The butthurt is incredible.

Who was the best and most successful British actress in Hollywood and why was it Vivien Leigh?

This. I'm a Brit who travels to America a lot, and most people there don't even seem to understand what sarcasm or deadpan humour are.

Pedos should stop posting the stupid little bitch and that fucking frog kid

You're forgetting pic related m8.

>daytime in Europe
>Middle of the night in America
What did you expect?

>lmao

Example?

Women with a little bit of chub are GOAT. Watching their bits wobble slightly in a womanly way as you bang them hard is so arousing.

She looks like a goblin in that picture.

Christ, she was so gorgeous.

Very beautiful in Gone With The Wind.

You sound like a faggot in that post

Yeah, but it's so rare that they achieve the perfect level of chub. Emilia Clarke walks that fine line perfectly, but it's only a matter of time before she crosses it.

We're sending you to the glue factory, grandpa.

The person on the left is 12.

Serious question, Britfags: Do you even realize how smug and pompous you inbred faggots are?

I was in France recently, and I was expecting maximum pretentiousness, but the British make the French look like humble Buddhist monks. England is hands down the most insufferable country I've ever had the displeasure of visiting.

You Mormons!!!

The Brit's are Jews! Look at them all! Levi wearing Mormons.

Why does this board never shut the fuck up about the British?

God damn it stop talking about them, you're worse than fucking Cred Forums.

>America butthurt about the English

So what else is new?

I see the Eternal Frog is at it yet again trying to deflect attention away from themselves. How the French treated America's brave Jonah Hill was disgusting.

t. Jacques