That's the face of a woman who is beginning to accept the fact that she got schlonged again...

That's the face of a woman who is beginning to accept the fact that she got schlonged again, this time by a reality TV star with a bad combover, despite having the backing of every major media outlet spinning things positively for her and covering for her, and despite the fact that she had an endless flow of cash and endless corrupt connections to support her campaign.

None of it was enough to overcome the happenings. She's the 2010's version of Baghdad Bob. Blunders, misfires, and random happenings going against her narratives proved too much. Nothing to see here, don't mind all of the shit hitting the fan in the background. Ignore my faintings, my coughing spells, the Islamic terrorism, the chaos in the middle east that I caused, the email scandals, the pay to play schemes as secretary of state, and mysterious assassinations of key people who potentially would throw a wrench into my campaign.

It was supposed to be her time. A smooth-talking jack-legged negro stole it from her 8 years ago. Now she's seeing it happen to her again. The presidency is slipping from her grip. She'll be too old and unfit to run again after this cycle. She'll die an angry and bitter death on a hospital bed as she watches the combover man with the prize he didn't deserve to win. She deserved it, not him.

This fate is most suitable for such a lying, murdering, pathological cunt.

She tried to take on the frog.

You don't take on the frog.

END THE WAR ON RARE PEPES.

Wake up America!

dumb frogposter

It's sad to see faggots who came to Cred Forums in 2010 like these two bozos are the driving force of chan culture today.

can't wait for the inevitable smug pepe trump getting inaugurated while her frustrated wojak watches from a hospital bed

low energy

Been here since 2007.

I've seen Pepe evolve since the beginning. From the Boys Club initial findings, to the Sad Frog edits, to the Renaissance that started in 2014.

Yep, sad to see reddit immigrants thinking theyre important. Only redditors like the frog

this

no one likes this neo nazi symbol, Cred Forums is a geek culture safespace for women and minoritys for media and gaming

>mwf when sheeple won't wake up and we'll be ridiculed again in a few weeks

(my face is a sad frog like this ;_; you know the one, I don't want to use too much of my 2KB/month limited bandwidth)

Once Trump is president how likely is it for Pepe to be on the currency?

Ron Paul lost. Get over it.

NNNOOOOO YOU MONSTER

what that woman is doing to the photo is the same thing any woman you meet in real life will do to your soul, stupid frogposter.