Are we supposed to believe he dated beautiful women in the first place?

Are we supposed to believe he dated beautiful women in the first place?

no you the audience is supposed to settle for a fat chick

>Fat chick look beautiful on the inside
Yeah, no. Fat people usualy are fat because they are terrible, lazy people

fat people are disgusting

>critisizing a fucking romcom from the early 200's

Has tv gone too far?

>tfw no romcoms from early 200's

whats some good Roman-com kino?

Does it make you so very, very angry that there are those of us who aren't ashamed of being obese? Damn, food is tasty. So very tasty. Sometimes, when I tuck into a tub of "cookies & cream" ice cream or a bacon-wrapped filet mignon, I'll pause for a moment and think of other people who are upset by us overweight folk. Their tears add to the delicious flavor.

Now, if you *truly* hated the epidemic of obesity in your nation, you would do something about it. Targeting consumers like myself shows laziness and weakness. Targeting corporations like RJR Nabisco, Nestlé and Monsanto, however... well, my good friend and fellow poster, that shows courage. Courage I'm 100%-positive you never had. Or, you could start a nation-wide campaign to encourage people to eat healthier while showing them the benefits and techniques involved in calorie-burning exercises.

'Course, I wouldn't expect anything of you. I mean, after all, you ARE a faggot.

>tl;dr: the sad cunt I'm replying to, is a pathetic, lazy faggot who blames instead of being a shining example to others

No but he was so shallow that he'd turn down anyone who didn't meet his unrealistic standards.

Movies straight white men will NEVER understand

There's something about Mary

This, if she was a good person she wouldn't be so fat

kek. Underrated post

>this girl wants to feed the poor
>literally eats all the food

You could eat basically how much as you want as long as you work out, fatty.

Are you that fat fuck that cries "why are you trying to take this away from me?"

>food is tasty. So very tasty
yeah well drugs make me smashed out my titts or sex makes me feel good, that does not men I have to over indulge in luxuries.

stuffing your face 24/7 365.
Cookies and cream ice cream may taste nice, do you know what else tastes nice, fruit and vegetables.
get /fit/ you fucking greedy lazy fat fuck

No? He never did. There was never any evidence to suggest otherwise. He was too shallow for the majority, and likely only "settled" for what he thought was "Pretty" but not drop-dead gorgeous like he wanted.

I actually really like Shallow Hal, I didn't think it was bad at all. I remember when it first came out a bunch of obese people were all pissed and shit.

Movies is about projection. This movie is mostly made for a male audience. Girls watch it for their motherly instinct.

I'm all for you being fat and happy, just don't pretend your healthy and a drain on society.

If this movie came out today it would have goten an oscar

underrated post

not a drain on society*

This is trolling John candy died of a massive heart attack he was so fat.

You know who's MORE of a drain on society? CEOs of multinational corporations. Multinational corporations that leave enormous carbon footprints. Corporations such as RJR Nabisco, Nestlé and Monsanto.

>both main characters are straight and white
>winning an oscar

What's the name of that movie where a guy dates a tall girl? It's french or something. It's been posted here to trigger lanklets a few times

Αctually that's wrong.
Most fat guys I know are the most chill bro people around. Maybe because they really get to enjoy what the want at life, which in said case is food.
Fat chicks are terrible tho.

Fat people are so disgusting individually that they need to compare themselves to corporations

>implying other races can act

no, because when you talk about eating large amounts of greasy and sugary food it makes me feel slightly sick. Entitled fatties don't seem to understand that the quantities of food they eat actually disgusts people, there is no jealousy involved, more the opposite.

dam u r so fuxken alpha haha that fat fag is prob cryin n shakin

Jonah?

>business is a drain on society
Fucking lmao

>eating fruits and vegetables magically makes you fit
Nice.

When you're dating tall women it can be really awkward to do doggystyle for obvious reasons. Standing on tiptoe makes you lose thrusting power and even when you both kneel you have to awkwardly lift yourself to get a good angle to poke the sensitive bits, which is a killer on the thighs.

I liked the film, the bit with the kids was sad. The message was solid enough - look past people's physical imperfections as they might be beautiful inside. It's just a shame the chick was fat not disabled etc and they used gyneth Paltrow of all people to convey this nice message.

have heart attack already

Costanza killed it in this movie. I should go through and take screenshots.