Mfw people still think RT is a reliable source for film ratings

>mfw people still think RT is a reliable source for film ratings

i read the actual reviews and if they talk about things i want to see then i watch the film

Who are you trying to convince here? We all know it's shit

>people us others opinions to watch a film or not.

RT and IMDB is bullshit user based reviews. like lists of 100 best comedies and some shit like white chicks being number 1.
Dont waste your time.

Professional film critics are often overpaid fags too, most of which are biased, who get payed by production companies.

best to use your own intellect.
OP's pic related, I know that film will not have ramis and acroyd level of comedy, it will be bullshit

Marvel redditors beg to differ

kill yourself we faggot

So?
Ignore them and their threads, don't reply, don't watch, don't read.

Women are funny. Get over it.

The hatred for this movie has nothing to do with women in it for fuck sake man... it is today with the crappy CGI and making the ghosts not even scary. It's to do with rebooting Ghostbusters. It's to do with some of the acting.

I hate it when someone criticizes this movie and feminists think that it is because it stars women and that is the only reason

>mfw people still think any site is a reliable source for film ratings

THIS.

Watch it and find out if you like it or not, why listen to some faggot on the internet who is likely either a shill or an assblasted reactionary.

Even Halliwell is shit now as it's so out of date.

Ghostbusters was average. Get over it, nerd.

It's even worse than the blair witch project

Did you watch the film? A 6.5 seems fair for what it is

A 6.5 means it's quite good

If by average you mean fuck all, then yes, The Force Awakens was shit.
Ghost Busters bitch crew was even worse.

Nope

BvS was shit. Suicide Squad was shit. The Matrix was shit. Ghostbusters was average. About the same level as The Nice Guys.

Great argument friend. We'll all talk about how it was just as good as the well-loved classic that made its half-baked abortion possible in the first place right now.

Any second now.

Any second.

Why are you people still shilling for ghostbusters?

The Matrix was shit your big vagina, you intolerable fag.
Ghost Busters BitchCrew was a storm of shitty maggots. fuck you, Sony!

About the same as Nice Guys your cum filled aidsy arse! BVS was crappy but still better as was suicide Squad.