Nevermind

>nevermind

What did he mean by this?

the original nightmare returns...

HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO

is that huge jackman?

no, that's the original nightmare BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACKBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRD

How did it take so long for Cred Forums to meme this

no one fucking watched it in cinemas

What video game is this?

This scene is perfect kino, requiring a special kind of ironic appreciation most lack.

name a more kino scene than this

IS THIS CANADA?

Did this work on paper,?

no he clearly says "canny-da"

actually it never was on paper. the story behind it is they were rehearsing some songs for this when they decided to have fun and do smells like teen spirit, and then thought it was cool enough to do in the real movie

Pretty good villain intro.

and then the studio saw it and decided it was OK to release it in theaters? what were they thinking?!? oh, it was warner bros? nevermind, then!

who were they trying to fool with this wig?

Yes, he was partying all night with Brian Singer again.

>Production Budget: $150 million

>several children get thrown to their literal deaths in this scene
>it's played as comedy
top kek no fucks given

They were thinking it was high time to introduce some spice into the bland hollywood soup, they didn't care that new things, especially good new things, leave the masses disgruntled because they hate change.

That cannot be real, holy shit

THE WAR WAS LOST

I have done research and found the screenplay in which the line is "Is this...Canada?" so fuck off it's Canada

Literally no one, it's meant to be obvious.

I thought the point was since he's a pirate he's supposed to have some shitty wig

MY HAND WAS LOST

I FEEL STEW-PIID

nice fake screenplay, did you even watch the movie fag? he's talking about his cunny-dar

THE TREATY SIGNED

I'd sincerely hope so, either way this is the worst movies ever made. The shittiest cgi AND shittiest costumes ive ever seen.

you silly boys he takes off his wig in the movie

I WAS NOT CAUGHT

Yeah, it really started derailing about the point where they got to the tribal village. But the wig was meant to be obvious; Blackbeard is a huge foppish faggot, it's all part of his aesthetic. They even have a joke in the climax where he loses the wig in a fight, how did you not get that?

>how did you not get that?

Majority of people shitposting haven't seen the movie outside of the Nirvana scene

>The good guys have a mixture of ethnicities
>All the bad guys except one are white males
What did they mean by this?

why where there so many blacks in the english orphanage

who called memenecromancer?

It's the worst one in london, so all of them are there.

Is that old lady in the background cosplaying Harley Quinn?

I thought the dodgy CGI and weird costumes were a pretty endearing way of drawing from the fact that Peter Pan is essentially about the imagination of a bunch of kids playing dress-up.

The deleted scenes from this movie are pretty off-the-wall. Particularly that one part where the pirates capture Tiger Lily:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8MGWPkJ98g

What was the director thinking? I thought the one where the older orphans in Peter's orphanage abused the younger ones to be a bit odd for a kids movie.

EL JUSTO JAJAJAJAJA

>Neverland
>Nevermind
What did he mean by this?

I get that they wanted to go back to the violence and graphic anal sex that made the original book so popular, but audiences just aren't ready for that yet.

OH WELL WHATEVER NEVERMIND

>the scene where Peter Pan discovers Blackbeard's harem of orphan boy sex slaves
A little dark for a kids film...

really firing my neurons there user

dude its supposed to look that way