How does he keep getting away with it? I think he is the Adam Sandler of horror

How does he keep getting away with it? I think he is the Adam Sandler of horror.

This was the worst film I've seen in a long while.

Rob Zombie is too good auteur for horror plebs.

TDR, H2, TLOS are fantastic and this was good.

at this point I'm not sure Rob can even come up with one single line of dialogue that's not about fucking [insert chosen orifice here]

So far the only movie I didn't like was his Halloween sequel, though I haven't seen this

You're entitled to your opinion, but horror is my favourite genre and this guy is a hack. Maybe he appeals to younger people who like trashy things but he is not good. He's not even adequate and this film was awful as was his raping of Halloween.

>genrepleb.
dear god I was rite

He's a bad screenwriter. That's the issue here, not his direction.

Yeah, it was a really awful movie, but I did get some laughs at how bad it was. It did have some interesting visuals, but the dialogue was just laughably bad. I have no idea if it was intentional or if it was meant to be taken seriously though. As to how he keeps getting away with it, I think he just has a really dedicated fanbase. Wasn't this movie at least partially crowdfunded?

pretty sure it was kickstarted yeah

The Lords of Salem would've been much better if not for all the fully nude elderly women.

Hey guys, let's finish with a song that everybody loves and a silly dance. Hopefully that will distract them from the huge turd that they just stared at for nearly 2 hours and make them smile and come back next time.

Explain what was bad

TLOS > Ho1000C > TDR > 31 > THWOES > H > H2

House of 1000 Corpses is a classic. Everything else he's made is garbage

The dialogue was just absurdly bad. I'm used to the Rob Zombie school of edgy white trash quips punctuated with swearing, but this just seemed to take it to a whole new level at how dissonant it was with every situation in the movie. Otherwise the plot was formulaic(it's basically a slasher/TCM that turns into a gory Hunger Games) and repetitive(oh look, it's new something-head, let's have one of the characters trade blows where they just block each other's weapons and film it with shaky cam, then pad out a few minutes of running time with this), but I can look past that. The dialogue is really where I lost it a couple of times at how terrible it was.

You forgot El Superbeasto.

I actually liked the Halloween remake.

Admittedly I think the only reason I liked it was because of Malcolm McDowell. Was MMD atleast interesting/fun to watch in 31 like he was in Halloween?

was it kino

>THWOES
The Haunted World of El Superbeasto. Sorry if that wasn't clear.

Rob Zombie movies suck. He has some great songs, though.

This was complete fucking shit. It's like every movie he puts out is worse. I thought HOUSE OF 1000 CORPSES was pretty fucking great. I still watch it every Halloween. The Halloween remakes were just meh and acceptable I figured. DEVIL'S REJECTS was shit in comparison to HOUSE, imo. Everything else has been trash. LORD OF SALEM was kinda interesting, but felt like it was lacking a lot.

But 31 was just complete fucking garbage, and I raged at the ending.

He's done.

Things I liked.
>Doom Head. Dude stole the fucking show.
>Malcolm McDowell ham'ing it up as Father Murder.
>The fight against the Chainsaw clowns
>EG Daily as a sexy killer clown lady
>All of Doom Heads Kills
>Sheri Moon's getting more and more savage as the movie goes on.

What I didn't like
>The lack of real gore. They covered it up with zoom in's and a shit load of shaky cam. You can tell that Rob had to cut a lot of shit out to get that R rating.

>The dialog was shit. The only people that had the best lines were Doom Head and Malcolm Mcdowell's character.

>Using the same ending he used in House Of 1000 corpses

>The Nazi Midget. Shit made me laugh out loud the first time I saw him.

>The fight between Dead head and the Rastafarian guy was stupid as fuck. It reminded of that one scene in Snowpiercer where that one fat guy fights off the starving people with a fucking purse.

>The stupid fucking sex jokes

Overall I would give it a 7.5 out of 10

How can Sheri Moon still be so hot?

No one expects a horror flick to be good.

What's with all the "killer clown" movies coming out in the recent years?
I understand people who are afraid of clowns have something to look up to, but for the rest of us it just looks and sounds retarded.

Doom head and sex head would make a great Joker and Harley.

The dialogue is familiar with the usual crass language and trash people that you expect from Rob Zombie films.
But its so bad that at times it felt like I was watching a parody.

Otherwise its worth a watch.

>sexy killer clown lady
P-pics? I mean not that I have a clown fetish or anything heh heh how weird would that be right guys?

His name. You can't just say no to Bob Goblin.

Isn't that the makeup for Children's Hospital?

El Superbeasto is a guilty pleasure

is this what all those viral spoopy clowns were about?

Best joker (except that character the movie is crap)

I also like El Superbeasto.
Also Im sure everyone here knows this but just in case, if you like House of a Thousand Corpsde, then you NEED to watch Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2 (the old one).

This fucking guy shows Leto how it's done

Seriously. Choptop and Otis are basically the same, but Otis is more Charles Manson. Great characters.

I liked all the heads. Reminds me of Running Man.
The dialogue was laughably bad for the most part
Sherri moon is smoking hot i really wanna put a baby in her
It felt like Rob watched all of his own movies and decided to rip them off

Sheri not even the hottest female int he film

The years were not kind to Meg Foster's face.