That guy that doesn't have any snacks in the theater

>that guy that doesn't have any snacks in the theater

Snacks and drinks are overrated in the theater

I don't go the theater because I'm not a dirty pleb, but if I did I would not buy snacks

i'm gonna be there for like 2 hours. i'll get a meal with my girlfriend and then we'll go to the theatre.

why do you have to be eating something all the time? can't you just sit and watch the movie?

>not going out for a cheap bite AFTER watching the flick

>in line waiting to order
>the guy in front opens up a fucking velcro wallet

>that guy who doesn't take beers into the theatre

>not buying a huge tub of popcorn to throw all over the theater if the movie is bad

fuck those losers that have to clean it up. ot's their job

it's not their fault that the movie is shit. this would be like making an air stewardess's life hell just because you don't like the city you're flying to.

if you have a genuine anger management issue, maybe you can find a therapist that deals with manchildren

it's their job to clean up the mess though. i bet they like the overtime

>that guy who gets a medium or small, shares it with his friends and nearby audience members, and finishes it before the trailers start

No it's PART of their job. That's like saying a nurses job is just to clean patients' poop pans

>that guy that doesn't have a gf at the theater

>a nurses job is just to clean patients' poop pans
That's exactly what it is though.

>it's their job to clean up the mess though.
you say that like you think the contract is that your job is to maximize their job. did you not express these thoughts to your parents? did they not beat you when you were growing up?

>i bet they like the overtime
oh. i bet you've never worked

I go out to movie and then dinner with friends or a date so I don't need to snack. Maybe a small soda or water thank you.

It's part of their job, if the theaters are always clean that means the theater will have to fire its lowest level employees to improve efficiency. We're just doing our part in Keynesian economics to let them keep their jobs.

Next time you see a theater goer leave a huge mess, dump the rest of their popcorn and soda on the seats around them and leave; don't be angry. You should thank them for being capitalists in an anti-capitalist society

all im saying is if the movie is bad then you should voice your opinion and throw popcorn everywhere

>that guy who doesn't take bears into the theatre

if you can get removed from the cinema for doing it, then you shouldn't do it. if you did it in front of the workers, they might ask you to leave.

i can't wrap my head around how you guys can be such socially oblivious idiots about this.

>that guy who rents one of the shitty theater falcons instead of bringing their own

then the theater shouldnt sell popcorn or crab legs if they dont want trash all over

Half the time those things are hawks. LMAO poor faggots.

you keep doing what you're doing. you'll get banned but i truly don't give a fuck.

oh i will

i also put butter all over the 3D glasses. its impossible to get that off without some sort of lens cleaner

Wow u r so badass

hello, reddit

Wow u r such not a tryhard newfag that can't even argue without le reddit boogieman

work on your english mohammed. i can barely understand you

Wow u r so not new and Cred Forums scum

Good, keep stuffing your face, porker, that is the reason you have to leave the room in every girl fantasy.

>I go out to movie and then dinner with friends or a date

>u r
is this a text message sent from a flip phone?

wow u r gay

Wow newfags u r triggered as fuk

>mom im trolling on Cred Forums

>mom I call people reddit do I fit in yet?

>that hambeast who can't do anything without eating

pwned u got me bro

>He didn't get any crab legs

>those poor bastards that sit on the lower levels and watch me walk to the top row with my large white cherry icee with envy in their eyes

who's the hole

>that guy who doesn't have sex in the theater

>not bringing pizza and beer in your bag
How can you even enjoy the movie?

No it's a PART of their job. You're just forcing them to do more work if you keep shitting your bedpan every hour

>that guy that doesn't bring two lollipops and a bottled water
Last most of the movie, delicious, and not loud and rude to the other paying customers.

>not leaving behind used condoms to justify the extra cleaning jobs

I pay my taxes. Do you?

>that guy that doesnt loadly eat popcorn or potato chips during the movie

>that couple that smuggled their snacks in and spend 2 minutes 'quietly' opening the bags.