Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/pepe-the-frog-matt-furie_us_57d85358e4b09d7a688033c6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Everything is so absurd.

pepe did nothing wrong

this is unreal

the US should be nuked desu

What about Wojack?

>MSNBC: Finally, after all these years...Batman Begins!

what ABOUT wojack?

Jesus Fucking Christ.

The memes.

They're taking over.

We've reached a point where a mongolian papercraft forum is influencing a United States presidential election.

I'm scared

>hahaha they spend time talking about policy rather than lurking on a vietnamese cartoon board., so they take our weird in-jokes at face value. What losers!

The guy who drew the original comic must be going crazy wtf at this point.

>getting mad at memes

He's a jew, too. Kind of crypto, but a jew nonetheless.

2016 is the year memes died

Its just a drawn FROG. ANYONE CAN MAKE ANYTHING THEY WANT

>MSNBC
>talking about policy

The dude who was speaking at the seminar actually managed to be more cringe than Maddow. That's quite a feat.

Clearly they're not talking about policies, they're talking about Cred Forums memes.

>dank memes being uttered unironically on cable news

you'd think the live-air producers would have their millennial-aged social media "experts" to verify any of this by going to like knowyourmeme or something, but nah, too hard.

or they did that, found out the truth was too boring.

The year the memes took over, my friend.

he did a interview a few days ago

You can't win normies.

Can't you see? Even now, as you ridicule him, he's smug.

Not anymore. Hide your rare pepes user.

How many layers of irony are we on? This is is so surreal

Cred Forums has ascended to God Tier Status

libfags BFTO

post that meme of pepe fucking maddow. that was hot.

huffingtonpost.com/entry/pepe-the-frog-matt-furie_us_57d85358e4b09d7a688033c6
>“What I am going to say? ‘Hey, you anonymous white supremacist, stop making my frog Trump?’” asked Matt Furie, the artist widely credited with creating Pepe. “It’s funny that this frog is in the national news right now for really negative shit.”

But will he blow up yellow vans?

they literally meme'd a political movement into existence

>first they came for the blacks
>then they came for the muslims
>now they come for the memes
Anti-Memetic trash slingers like Rachel Maddow deserve to be tarred and feathered and forced to pose with Pepe

Yfw Trump will be the first ironically-elected president. What a time to be alive.

Wojak could never be racist. He's from Poland after all.

As usual, they report on something they know nothing about, and then pretend to have it all figured out with a broad generalization ("neo-nazi frog" kek).

fuck that guy
i am glad pepe ditched him

>Yfw Trump will be the first ironically-elected president.
John Q. Adams was pretty ironic.
Political joke

In some sense she isn't wrong. In some cases (specifically the "Deplorables" parody of the "Expendables" poster) Pepe can reasonably be argued to represent the racist alt-right. Cred Forums is the racist alt-right, and it seems to me that the poster was made by a Cred Forumslack with Pepe meant to represent the internet following and supporters, like Cred Forums.

Pepe isn't a racist symbol, but there is a strong argument to be made that he does represent a racist group when used in that particular way.

delete this

t. Cred Forums

Thank you for Correcting The Record
Shame about those racist repeating digits

wojak is something normies will never take from us

they expect of one us in the wreckage brother

Classic channes as MSNBC and CNN went full retard with this.

They can't compete with liberal internet media like Huffo and Buzzword, Vox or other retard sites like those, where nu-males and sjw millenials clickbait as hard as they can and eat their propaganda, leaving traditional media without new viewers/readers.

They are trying to copy their same kind of news, but it looks just so retard and creepy that I can't handle my laugh anymore.

traditional left media is fucking dead, and retard neo-left ideas are raping them so badly.

Communism muted into a monster after URSS collapsed. We are in danger.

I'm proud of us

>jew taking credit for someone's else work
what a surprise

Pepe is a satire of a Mongoloid with extra severe autism.

>implying he was elected

wow Cred Forumsros we've hit the big time now

Maybe you should visit Cred Forums and actually spend a little time there.

Wojack can eat shit.

mongolians indeed

>talking about policy
Are you fucking retarded? They're talking about MEMES. We're mocking them because they won't stop talking about a harmless frog meme. This shit is insane.

I see enough Cred Forums shit on the rest of Cred Forums. Are you telling me that Cred Forums isn't really racist? And that only the racist Cred Forumslacks are the ones constantly posting unironically racist things on other boards?

It isn't that casual racist stuff bothers me, that's kind of a hallmark of Cred Forums. But I don't need to see off-topic shit about how niggers are subhuman when I'm browsing /tg/.

Should I sell my Pepes now?

The common pepe is worthless, however rare pepes are expected to dramaticly increase in worth.

Buy rare.

I agree with this.

No one likes being exposed and getting called out on their bullshit, so of course Cred Forumstards will apply the same mental gymnastics they accuse the left of when they see something like this. I'd have much more respect for them if they just owned up to most of the shit that they're constantly accused of.

>Cred Forums finally gets (You)s from mainstream media

>getting triggered by thousand year old truths

Are you also with her user?

This

This.

I want off.

Aren't most of those websites dropping in visitors now?
SJWs and the tumbler trash aren't a market that actually brings in money.

hahahahahaha I love this.

trump as president
sam hyde as vice president
and I'm ready to rumble
ready to send every libcuck and minority fag into outer space

yeehaaw

Who said I'm triggered? What you posted is literal racism. You may believe that blacks are literally inferior to other races and I'm sure you have some solid data and arguments to back that up. But that is racism is. Why so defensive?

"Trump is racist" is the worst meme ever

He is not racist at all and really a nice guy

>This
Racism in places like Cred Forums and Cred Forums are fine, but why am I seeing that shit in /lit/?

>owned up to most of the shit they're constantly accused of
Cred Forums here. I didn't do that stuff though.

$0.20 has been deposited into your account. Thank you for Correcting The Record.

Cred Forums isn't just one person. Some are racist, some are not. Even the people who say racist things might not actually be racist.

It would be the highlight of my life, no joke, if one of my OC ended on the first page of something.

Sometimes I wonder how the first baneposter feels about it

You don't seem to understand. Mainstream media will redefine what it wants to suit them. Pepe is now a neo-nazi symbol in the eyes of the public.

Hiroshimoot needs to delete Cred Forums. It's not doing its job as a containment board. Maybe then they'll use the daily storm or whatever instead.

I'm so glad you corrected us ignorant plebs. Now kill yourself!

I think he's just a generally hateful piece of shit. But of course people need to play the victim, so they call him a racist and a misogynist and an Islamaphobe etc.

He forced it for about a year before it really caught on, it wasn't a surprise success.

'no'

So you're a proud racist?

who's that? oh you mean feels guy?

>Hothead detected

That's my point. You think you're talking from an informed position, but you're just making assumptions.

Delete yourself

Why the fuck is Cred Forums obsessed with Cred Forums?

> Go to Cred Forums, search Cred Forums get 0 threads
> Go to Cred Forums, search Cred Forums, get 128 threads.

TV can't stop talking about big bad Cred Forums while Cred Forums literally couldn't give less of a shit about Cred Forums

>racism

It's not prejudice if it's based on reason.

You said (((racism))) bothers you, in other words you are triggered by it no?

You get it!
Don't get me started on Tilden.

Cred Forums is a board of peace.

It's a fucking reaction image with thousandths of variations. It means whatever the person who made it wants it to mean and it doesn't belong to anyone, claiming anything else is fucking retarded.

Being outraged over retweets of meme images is already pathetic enough, but if you want to go there it might have been insulting if Donald Trump Jr. showed an image with something like, say, the merchant meme, but in the image he shared it was just the Trump variation of Pepe. It is a 100% manufactured controversy from the Hillary camp (funny this issue became important only after she made that alt-right speech) to create hysteria and claim Trump is a racist using guilt by association.

>they don't realize talking about this shit only makes it worse for them

I love it!

Remember when there was a push to reclaim pepe from the mainstream? Why is all this bullshit being embraced now?

>Why the fuck is Cred Forums obsessed with Cred Forums?

Seriously. If these Cred Forums cowards want to talk shit about Cred Forums, why don't they just go to Cred Forums and talk shit to their face instead of hiding on some random board?

lol where are the back to Cred Forumsfags now?

watching Jimmy Fallon?

OH WAIT

No. I don't know much about racial differences, I just post on Cred Forums and sometimes call people niggers.

>just go to Cred Forums already instead of hiding on Cred Forums taking your pot shots like cowards

Good luck with that.

Kids post about Cred Forums on Cred Forums cause they can't handle posting on Cred Forums.

Most of these kids wandered over to Cred Forums at some point or other, and got so fucking triggered they spend the rest of their Cred Forums days talking shit about Cred Forums...

He's always been a beta

>Kids post about Cred Forums on Cred Forums cause they can't handle posting on Cred Forums.

>Most of these kids wandered over to Cred Forums at some point or other, and got so fucking triggered they spend the rest of their Cred Forums days talking shit about Cred Forums...

Fucking pathetic.

Because of teenagers who weren't here for Chanology or anything so they want a Habbo Hotel of their very own for media attention.

Because it gives incompetent NEET's the illusion that they're important and that they've achieved something.

I was an early adopter you masked, plane-crashing hired gun

>Most of these kids wandered over to Cred Forums at some point or other, and got so fucking triggered they spend the rest of their Cred Forums days talking shit about Cred Forums on other boards...

topkek

Cred Forums owns Cred Forums

Friendly reminder that the parallels that can be drawn between SJW cucks and alt-right Cred Forumsshitters are frighteningly similar.

>tfw post neither on Cred Forums nor Cred Forums but don't mind seeing their posts on 'my' board(s)
who /superior 4channer/ here

>missing the point that hard
If you ask Cred Forums (or anyone else in Cred Forums) wether or not they hold a specific belief the answer will most likely answer truthfully. If you engage in name-calling or using empty labels like "racist" then you won't get any clear answer.

Meme Magic™

>Tolerating offtopic normalfaggotry

Please go.

So this is the day TV news died. You have a 40 "reporter" talking about internet memes.
>neo nazi frog

it too bad Cred Forums wasn't so big back when lol cats was still a thing. We'd have the news talking about how cats were symbols of white nationalism and trying to get them banned.

See

>Most of these kids wandered over to Cred Forums at some point or other, and got so fucking triggered they spend the rest of their Cred Forums days talking shit about Cred Forums on other boards...

Why can't they go post at Cred Forums instead of shitting up other boards?

Do they constantly get BTFO over there?

You can't blame people for categorizing a board where racist shit is constantly posted as a "racist board". I just scrolled the front page of Cred Forums and there was a lot of racist, anti-muslim, and anti-semetic stuff posted. I'm not judging your beliefs, nor am I assuming that all of it should be taken at face value. But a board filled with racist comments is a racist board. And when people from that board are constantly derailing threads on other boards in order to talk about their racist ideas, it kind of cements that reputation.

I suppose I can accept an argument that Cred Forums may not be legitimately racist (however unlikely that seems), but I wonder what conditions would need to be fulfilled for you to consider a board to be racist. 100% of posts containing racist comments? I don't like Maddow even a little, but I don't think she's gone outside the realm of reason here.

Prejudice can be based on reason. Prejudice is the act of pre-judging somebody. I didn't say that racism bothered me. I said this:
>It isn't that casual racist stuff bothers me, that's kind of a hallmark of Cred Forums. But I don't need to see off-topic shit about how niggers are subhuman when I'm browsing /tg/.

lovecraft was a racist

sometimes ppl just dont like different kinds of ppl, its not always a Cred Forums plot to ruin your favorite board

Racism is unscientific.

>>just go to Cred Forums already instead of hiding on Cred Forums taking your pot shots like cowards

but... Cred Forums is mean to me!!!

Why won't people climb down in the sewer and get covered in shit to discuss how disgusting the sewers are?

how deep does the rabbit hole go?

lol with all the shit Hilary has done... They are focused on a cartoon frog...

The fact people still watch TV news is just astounding to me.

I CAN NOT believe that a news site is actually giving attention to someone shouting fucking pepe. a fucking frog picture is getting attention.

>normalfaggotry
user?

protip: there is no such thing as racism

if you buy into it, you are a useful idiot

t.elite jew

>Friendly reminder that the parallels that can be drawn between [left-wing strawman] and [right-wing strawman] are frighteningly similar.
Nobody cares about the hallucinations you use to explain yourself political movements.

Poo poo Pe pe

>trumpputin
what?

Is Putin running for US president?

'racism' is a word that has no meaning any more

You should visit Cred Forums sometime

SJWs are brought to tears daily.... triggered to the point of mental breakdowns

There is a reason they all hide and spam other boards like cowards

I don't know why I cringe when SJWs edit racist/right-wing meme pics.

If it was possible to have a proper discourse on Cred Forums then no one would have a fucking problem with its existence.