That ending

>that ending
mind=blown

Dude everywhere lmao

Limitless is better.

I wanna fuck Scarlett Johansson dead

There are actually drugs like limitless with almost 0 downside. That's what I don't get. Nootropics are a thing.

This movie was fucking garbage. Pretentious and boring

Are you FUCKING retarded? Drugs like limitless? Fucking piece of shit retarded nigger. I hope you are joking.

I've taken several Nootropics and they BARELY change anything. They just make you lose appetite and nothing else, unless you are technically retarded (it's been documented that it makes them a little less retarded). It also makes you less sleepy.

But "drugs like limitless"? With 0 downside? Except for addiction/tolerance and a fuckton of other side effects?

Fucking retard, I hope you die today.

Do you mean you want to fuck her so hard she'd die?

or

You want to fuck her dead body?

I'm old enough to remember the "Smart Drink" phase and the "Brain Machine" (which was just a Oculus Rift like headset with flashing lights that was supposed to make you smarter. They didn't work.

Wanna know how I know this...

I drank loads of them and I'm still posting on Cred Forums

>There are actually drugs like limitless with almost 0 downside

Looks like you need to take them haha

>mind blown
both figuratively and literally
scarlee jo's noggin RIP
ive never seen a movie try so hard to be more than what it is, and fail so so fucking hard
>muh cuts to national geographic documentaries
>muh subtle symbolism
>lets just pile garbage on top of garbage, the audience will connect some dots or something maybe
that movie movie literally transcended logic and comprehension
fucked my shit right up senpai

I unironically loved this flick

wow she becomes like, the universe itself

damn i really wish we could access all 100% of our brains and become elemental spirit-beings!

Never paid much attention but someone please tell me this movie won like all the razzies

I can't stand the autists that cry about muh 10% fallacy, like, holy shit!

Joe Rogan pls

Its such a retarded thing to believe though. I instantly judge anyone who believes that extremely harshly. Its worse than believing in fortune telling and palm reading ffs.

Is anyone else excited about the future in technology?

We might one day be able to fully harness our "brain's" full potential!

Like, I really cant wait for the singularity.

If you mean that we will be able to consciously control all of our unconscious bodily processes (e.g.: metabolism), then yes

If you think that technology will harness untapped intelligence, then no. It will make us smarter because we'll be adding more processing power but we won't be putting the brain itself into afterburner

Looks like he took too many

F R E N C H
D
R
O
P
P
E
D

The beginning was kinda decent, but once the countdown started it started sucking so hard

>The beginning was kinda decent, but once the countdown started it started sucking so hard

This. The film got so fucking stupid that retaining any immersion in it was impossible. Fucking Superman was more believable than this shit.