About to die

>about to die
>cracks a joke
fucking hell is there no end

go be triggered somewhere else, you big baby

Us capeshitters call those quips and they're essential to capeshit movies. One without quips is unwatchable.

Go to bed Whedon

So, wait, they're the same guy? But in the Avengers he dies and has a sister and they're orphans and they're from some EE country, but in the X-Men he doesn't have a sister and lives with his mother in the American suburbs and Magneto is his father?

what was the point of him dying
he didnt do anything

>cracks a joke to ease the mind of hawkeye so he spends the rest of the battle focused on avenging his friend rather than weeping like a baby because he would have gone out like a bitch

i think i'd quip if i was about to die too desu

You didn't see that coming, OP?

Age of Ultron was such dissapointing mess.

Marvel Cinematic Universe fucks up every good villain for the sake that little kids can watch it without crying or getting PTSD.

>but in the X-Men he doesn't have a sister
Yes he does.

Are you talking about the Polish Dr Doolittle?

this bothered my autism, movies practically never get bullets right. he got shot by that fuckhuge gatling gun, that shit has absurd fire rate and probably shoots fuckhuge bullets too, there woulda been nothing left of his body except puddles of gore.

is this the pinnacle of quipkino?

Way better Quicksilver than that fag from the X-men movies will ever be. Sucks they killed him off.

What?

if hes so fast why couldnt he dodge the bullets ways or at least grab something else

He ran into them by accident.

>OPs going to die crying and shitting himself instead of going out like a boss

EVEN IN DEATH I STILL QUIP

Funny you post that, because Wanda is his other sister. His mom tells that littler girl to go play with her sister in the rogue cut I believe.

I dunno, I really liked this scene.

I've never understood the hate for AoU. No matter how much Cred Forums shits on it I'll always love that movie.

They shit on it to fit in with their online friends because no one irl will accept them.

Safe to assume she's polaris?

What was the point of him even being in the movie?

sweet memes are made of these...