>Eyes wide shut 3/10

Please recommend

You sound like a pleb.

>your personal blog...

Oxford Blues or Making The Grade

Both with very famous actors but underrated movies

>>Braveheart 2/10
>>Eyes wide shut 3/10

The Groke is gonna get you for your absolutely pleb-tier taste.

>In the mood for love 3/10
>Neon Demon 8/10
>Eyes wide shut 3/10
what the fuck

Transformers

Your taste is fucking awful

Kubricks overrated, in the mood for love predictable and not at all exciting
>braveheart
>good movie
pick one buddy

Dunston Checks in

>In the mood for love 3/10
>Braveheart 2/10
>Eyes wide shut 3/10

>doesn't like Melkino

Too much toxic masculinity for you, pleb?

>those scores
end yourself my man

This is the format recommendation threads should all start with, retard. It gives us an idea of what OP likes and doesn't like so people can recommend accordingly.

>cheesy acting
>badly written
>historically inaccurate
what's so superb about melkino?

No period drama from more than like 200 years ago is historically accurate shut your face cunt

>historically inaccurate
This is the most retarded reason to hate any movie. Amadeus is a fucking garbage too isn't it?

>Braveheart 2/10
>Eyes wide shut 3/10

thats just retarded. Clearly you were just bored and thought "clearly every aspect of this movie is bad"

you missing a point m8, there is nothing accurate in braveheart, it's like pure fantasy even from military point of view
I wasn't bored on Kubrick, just think the message behind the movie was uninteresting, still enjoyed it: colors, work of camera, music, that was something

Moomins on the Riviera

that would be fun, shame I have no time to read Moomin books, they are great

don't need to read it senpai, just watch.

So how is it a 3/10? When you enjoyed everything except the themes, that rating is retarded. If you are going to use non-binary rating systems, you need to be more autistic about them

it's actually same with in the mood for love, cinematography was great, couldn't believe for a while that it was shot by asians, but the story itself was only interesting up to a half of a movie after you knew nothing is gonna happen, they never gonna be together and it was really tiring to watch them as they don't make any progress in their 'relationship'.

I need to stop rating things, I sometimes remember more from films badly made or stupid that I rated rather low and didnt really enjoy while watching them, like snaping fingers in the warped ones and crazy, jazzy, atmosphere of a movie, than from films that I enjoyed while watching and are undebatable masterpieces.

>>Eyes wide shut 3/10

Their unique platonic relationship was the best part.

imo the best part was falling in love, see? we share different opinions, how cool is that!