What are some of the feeliest quotes in Television and Film?

What are some of the feeliest quotes in Television and Film?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pJlKW9Fn830
youtube.com/watch?v=oM7etmdojwA
youtube.com/watch?v=yOpgW6TnPcA
youtube.com/watch?v=pJH8hO7VlWE
youtube.com/watch?v=bvFHRNGYfuo
youtube.com/watch?v=qm_ECuY_Yjg
youtube.com/watch?v=A_u9Hc0Yg1o
youtube.com/watch?v=W-1UfjdSbgo
youtube.com/watch?v=ldEM3h93Mfg
youtube.com/watch?v=BKIgv8AhffA
youtu.be/r-odIIQORQ4
youtube.com/watch?v=45a1NTArG-g
youtu.be/uBiewQrpBBA
youtube.com/watch?v=EUoVrQ9S8LE
vimeo.com/140053995
youtube.com/watch?v=mwGnCIdHQH0
youtube.com/watch?v=mJPCUvaGnj0
youtube.com/watch?v=vH3-Gt7mgyM
youtube.com/watch?v=Jxw1PVdFVso
youtu.be/27_H7xumAbA
youtube.com/watch?v=uDYiDrnQQlk
youtube.com/watch?v=dOnhBKPSuWA
youtube.com/watch?v=r57KXWeXKoY
youtu.be/F9utI7IcBsM
youtube.com/watch?v=dwRBMk0TLXk
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1474245388515.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=suRDUFpsHus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You know what I'm sick and tired of, Harry? I'm sick and tired of having to eke my way through life. I'm sick and tired of bein' a nobody. But most of all,... I'm sick and tired of havin' nobody

>it's not you, it's me

>"I'll tell you one thing that's for certain."
>"You don't mind dying once you peeked over to the other side."

What? No way!

There once was a tiger striped cat. This cat died a million deaths, revived and lived a million lives, and he was owned by various people who he didn't really care for. The cat wasn't afraid to die.

Then one day the cat became a stray cat, which meant he was free. He met a white female cat, and the two of them spent their days together happily. Well, years passed, and the white cat grew weak and died of old age. The tiger striped cat cried a million times, and then he died too.

Except this time, he didn't come back to life.

Forget it, Jake, it's Chinatown.

youtube.com/watch?v=pJlKW9Fn830
(something like)
tell him... that talk to me...

>better to be king for a night than schmuck for lifetime

That line hit me

Wilson! WILSON!

>"These events can be changed..."
>"A life can be made right..."

>I wonder if it remembers me

I'M SORRY WILSON

>i've had a rough year dad.

Fuck me. Who here /cryingforavolleyball/?

youtube.com/watch?v=oM7etmdojwA

Tom Hanks is probably the only actor who could make me so emotional over a fucking ball...

I'm living my life Norma, I just don't like it much

>You're an big guy
>Four you

L'important c'est pas la chute, c'est l’atterrissage.

youtube.com/watch?v=yOpgW6TnPcA

And old Danny fell. Round and round and round and round, like a penny whirligig. Twenty thousand miles and it took him half an hour to fall before he struck the rocks. But do you know what they did to Peachy? They crucified, him, sah, between two pine trees. As Peachy's hands will show.

I really do have love to give. I just don' know where to put it.

life is like a box of chocolates

RAPE CULTURE

I am Legend
>Please say hello to me

The next day they came and took him down...and said it's a miracle he wasn't dead and they let him go. And Peachy come home in about a year...and the mountains they tried to fall on old Peachy...but he was quite safe because Daniel walked before him. And Daniel never let go of Peachy's hand.

This guy wins.

Fred was too pure for this world ;_;

what film is that?

mawkish and manipulative T B H

Based Peachy Carnehan

It's from Angel. TV show.

It's such a fun movie.

Not a word is spoken, but this moment hits the feels pretty hard.

That scene in Mad Men where Peggy is arguing for more recognition for her work, and Don yells at her "THAT'S WHAT THE MONEY IS FOR" was really pitiable. A very different kind of feel but it hit hard

"Remember what I said about seein' a light when you're dying? It ain't true. I can't see a damn thing."

Its his defeatist tone that really sells it. Scared but not hysterical.

>MFW no based King Theoden posts
"Where was the horse and the rider?"

Lilya4Ever?

>There would be no eulogies for Bob, no photographs of his body would be sold in sundries stores, no people would crowd the streets in the rain to see his funeral cortege, no biographies would be written about him, no children named after him, no one would ever pay twenty-five cents to stand in the rooms he grew up in. The shotgun would ignite, and Ella Mae would scream, but Robert Ford would only lay on the floor and look at the ceiling, the light going out of his eyes before he could find the right words.

>Bob's only legacy is as a coward and failure
>it's still more of a legacy than you or anyone you know will have

>You tried very hard to give us Damascus.
>It's what I came for.. and then, it would be something.
>Yes, much.

That bit in The Grey, you know the one.

also, Elephant Man
>I'm a human being! I'm a man!

yes

By Grabthar's hammer, by the suns of Worvan, you shall be avenged.

>that 23rd psalm

I'm gonna go for the obvious one:

Starting from here:
>I could have got more out. I could have got more. I don't know. If I'd just... I could have got more. ...

Kill yourself phoneposter

Not a quote but w/e
youtube.com/watch?v=pJH8hO7VlWE

Donna: "There are things you can't get in books..."
Harold: "There are things you can't get anywhere... but we dream they can be found in other people."

>I have of late, (but wherefore I know not) lost all my mirth, and indeed, it goes so heavily with my disposition; that this goodly frame the earth, seems to me a sterile promontory, this most excellent canopy the air, look you, this brave o'er hanging firmament, this majestical roof, fretted with golden fire: why, it appeareth no other thing to me, than a foul and pestilent congregation of vapours. 'What a piece of work is a man! How noble in reason, how infinite in faculty! In action how like an Angel! in apprehension how like a god! The beauty of the world! The paragon of animals! And yet to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me; no, nor Women neither... no Women either

You ain't ugly like me.

youtube.com/watch?v=bvFHRNGYfuo

From this day to the ending of the world,
But we in it shall be remember'd;
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother; be he ne'er so vile,
This day shall gentle his condition:
And gentlemen in England now a-bed
Shall think themselves accursed they were not here,
And hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks
That fought with us upon Saint Crispin's day.

>I was built to predict people, but to predict them, you have to truly understand them. So I began by breaking their lives down into moments, trying to find the connections, the things the explained why they did what they did. And what I found was, that the moment that often mattered the most, the moment when you truly found out who they were, was often their last one.

youtube.com/watch?v=qm_ECuY_Yjg

F

Where is that from?

Nice spoilers.

Sam: It's like in the great stories Mr. Frodo, the ones that really mattered. Full of darkness and danger they were, and sometimes you didn't want to know the end because how could the end be happy? How could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad had happened? But in the end it's only a passing thing this shadow, even darkness must pass. A new day will come, and when the sun shines it'll shine out the clearer. Those were the stories that stayed with you, that meant something even if you were too small to understand why. But I think Mr. Frodo, I do understand, I know now folk in those stories had lots of chances of turning back, only they didn't. They kept going because they were holding on to something.

Frodo: What are we holding onto, Sam?

Sam: That there's some good in the world, Mr. Frodo, and it's worth fighting for.

youtube.com/watch?v=A_u9Hc0Yg1o

Ray Brower's body was found. But neither our gang nor their gang got the credit. In the end we decided that an anonymous phone-call was the best thing to do. We headed home. And although many thoughts raced through our minds we barely spoke. We walked through the night and made it back to Castle Rock a little past five o'clock on Sunday morning, the day before Labor Day. We'd only been gone two days. But somehow the town seemed different. Smaller.

As time went on we saw less and less of Teddy and Vern until eventually they became just two more faces in the halls. That happens sometimes. Friends come in and out of your life like busboys in a restaurant. I heard that Vern got married out of High-school, had four kids and is now the forklift operator at the Arsenal Lumberyard. Teddy tried several times to get into the Army but his eyes and his ear kept him out. The last I heard, he'd spent some time in jail. He was now doing odd jobs around Castle Rock.

Chris did get out. He enrolled in the College-courses with me. And although it was hard he gutted it out like he always did. He went on to College and eventually became a lawyer. Last week he entered a fast food restaurant. Just ahead of him, two men got into an argument. One of them pulled a knife. Chris who would always make the best peace tried to break it up. He was stabbed in the throat. He died almost instantly. Although I haven't seen him in more than ten years I know I'll miss him forever. I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anybody?

Awakenings was loaded with feels.
youtube.com/watch?v=W-1UfjdSbgo

Based Stephen King, why can't his horror adaptations be half as good as Stand By Me or Shawshank Redemption?

I am not a massive King fan myself in general, but he knows how to capture childhood friendship like no other

his "real life" stuff is awesome and his older works can be good, nothing after Blaze is worth shit.

what a desperately sad movie. i just end up feeling really bad for all the major characters

"You wanna hurt me? Go right ahead if it makes you feel any better. I’m an easy target. Yeah, you’re right, I talk too much. I also listen too much. I could be a cold-hearted cynic like you… but I don’t like to hurt people’s feelings. Well, you think what you want about me; I’m not changing. I like… I like me. My wife likes me. My customers like me. ‘Cause I’m the real article. What you see is what you get."

R.I.P

lol but your wife's dead bro

Im a grown man who cried like a baby at this scene, does that make me a faggot?

I don't even know where that's from desu but reading that in his voice really gave me the chills. RIP you great, fat bastard.

This scene broke me

>video not available

It's from Planes, Trains and Automobiles, one of the greatest comedies of all time imo.

That show ended months ago, it's your fault for not keeping up and then going on a board discussing tv shows and films.

Gordo, BJ, Doogie, and the blimp ALL lost their virginity that summer, together, during that one magical night at the ol' swimming hole. The Swamp Thing filmed it with his new infrared photosynthetic camera. As long as I live, I'll never forget seeing him devour them. And the screams, ho ho, The screams. After high school, I never returned to Blood Mountain...but I carry it with me, in my heart...always.

>Everyone watches shows when they're on air
>spoiler tags don't exist for a reason

>"Are you really ready to go back to that empty house?"

Ah, so I've heard. Will def have to watch it sooner than later, thanks dawg

It's these cards, and the movies and the pop songs, they're to blame for all the lies and the heartache, everything. We're responsible. *I'm responsible.* I think we do a bad thing here. People should be able to say how they feel, how they really feel, not you know, some words that some stranger put in their mouths. Words like "love"... that don't mean anything.

>We're gonna tell all these new people my name's Rico. OK?

>whining because someone revealed something everyone knew months prior

Rosebud is Kane's sleigh when he was a kid.

This thread is full of spoilers but I dont care, I just want to feel something.

Anything

there were spooky aliens on the moon
fuck

>Is this your father's? It's ok.... It's ok.

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die.

Did he have aids or something?

No, he died from walking here too much.

>We pretended...we lied

>I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anybody?

always fucking kills me

lol

Maybe he should have worn the swords of kingsguards, kek

Good quote.
Tyrion is also the only character with actually depth in this entire shitty show too.

>ignoring Jaime

Oh, yeah, you said show.

>Grandpa, were you a hero in the war?' Grandpa said 'No...but I served in a company of heroes

Yes

probably not feeliest but this movie is deppressioncore

Came here to say this

>in the show
He's become a complete meme. All he does is quip and all of his motivation from the books has been thrown out the window to follow le strong mother of dragons.

Frodo: I wish the ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.
Gandalf: So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.

>"You're a big guy"
>"For you"

>No parent should have to bury their child.

youtube.com/watch?v=ldEM3h93Mfg

I watched the Bakshi animated LotR the other day and some parts seriously had me kekking.

>Frodo: I wish it need not happen in my time.
>Gandalf: So do I.

>Not watching a comfy show when it airs so you can see all the exciting advertisements for neat new products

>That sappy Howard Shore music
>That recollection of The Shire
>"I can't carry it for you, but I can carry you!"

There wasn't a dry eye in the house of any theater

youtube.com/watch?v=BKIgv8AhffA

I don't even like that movie, but god damn that quote tears me apart.

Where is this from?

Fuck that movie.

L'ascension du chevalier noir (2012)

Interstellar

Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow

You bow to no one.

Unforgiven

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford

Boku no pico.

Deuce Bigalow: European Gigolo

"Artax you're sinking! Come on, turn around! You have to now! Come on, Artax! Fight against the sadness, Artax! Artax, please!"

It's come and see, right?

No Lilya 4-ever

Come and See brings me to tears too tho.

>Please let me keep this one.
>Just this one

>Can you hear me?! I want to call it off!

How are we going to have Bojack and not mention the "Am I a good person Diane?" monolouge?

Fucking amazing movie.

The Dark Night by Bravo Nolan

>"You looked happy, happy with a secret"

Top notch movie.

Andrei Rublev (1966) directed by Andrei Tarkovsky

Not this ;_;

What movie is this from?

The singing at the end.

Based Theoden.

And Gandalf was no slouch, either.

youtu.be/r-odIIQORQ4

>Thats right i've killed women and children, ive killed just about everything that walks or crawls at some point or another, and Im here to kill you.

>not penny's boat

What did he mean by this?

Get up you son of a bitch... cus Mickey loves ya

>I was born when she kissed me. I died when she left me. I lived a few weeks while she loved me.

>tfw you will never play the dane

fugg

Not the biggest fan of that one desu. It's better todds one at the end of the last season.

That speech would have been better if it came from literally anyone else, like mr peanutbutter

>Fire and wind come from the sky, from the gods of the sky, but Crom is your god, Crom, and he lives in the earth. Once giants lived in the earth, Conan, and in the darkness of chaos they fooled Crom, and they took from him the enigma of steel. Crom was angered, and the earth shook, and fire and wind struck down these giants and they threw their bodies into the waters. But in their rage, the gods forgot the secret of steel and left it on the battlefield, and we who found it are just men. Not gods, not giants, just men. And the secret of steel has always cared with it a mystery, you must learn its riddle Conan, you must learn its discipline. For no one, no one in this world can you trust, not men, not women, not beasts. This you can trust.

too many feels man.

the gladiator is a very emotional movie for me, much thanks to lisa gerrard.

Sail flies off the raft
"They're gone!"
"I don't know why!"

youtube.com/watch?v=45a1NTArG-g

>Dad, Dad, come on, you gotta get up. Dad, we gotta go home.

This one is really underrated imo. It's not:

>Pippin: We're gonna die aren't we?
>Gandalf: Of course not, there's always hope.

It's:

>Pippin: We're gonna die aren't we?
>Gandalf: Well... dying isn't so bad....

Really hammers home how Pippin is like a child and Gandalf is protecting him.

DAAAAAAAAAMN the feels

Band of Brothers, tv series.

>Would you like me to lie to you now?

> "you're giving me the it's not you, it's me routine?"

>You don't understand. I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I coulda been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am, let's face it. It was you, Charley

youtu.be/uBiewQrpBBA

"You are my son. But somewhere out there, you have another father too, who gave you another name. And he sent you here for a reason, Clark, and even if it takes the rest of your life, you owe it to yourself to find out what that reason is.

youtube.com/watch?v=EUoVrQ9S8LE
>Harry, could you come today?

This one was great

Amazing scene.

"I ain't like that no more. I ain't the same, Ned. Claudia, she straightened me up, cleared me of drinkin' whiskey and all. Just 'cause we're goin' on this killing, that don't mean I'm gonna go back to bein' the way I was. I just need the money, get a new start for them youngsters. Ned, you remember that drover I shot through the mouth and his teeth came out the back of his head? I think about him now and again. He didn't do anything to deserve to get shot, at least nothin' I could remember when I sobered up."

vimeo.com/140053995

I was a wreck.

>Don't ruin this too!

Twin Peaks hurt a lot.

I had always heard your entire life flashes in front of your eyes the second before you die. First of all, that one second isn't a second at all. It stretches on forever, like an ocean of time. For me, it was lying on my back at Boy Scout camp, watching falling stars. And yellow leaves from the maple trees that lined our street. Or my grandmother's hands and the way her skin seemed like paper. And the first time I saw my cousin Tony's brand-new Firebird. And Janie. And Janie. And Carolyn. I guess I could be pretty pissed off about what happened to me, but it's hard to stay mad when there's so much beauty in the world. Sometimes I feel like I'm seeing it all at once and it's too much. My heart fills up like a balloon that's about to burst. And then I remember to relax and stop trying to hold on to it. And then it flows through me like rain, and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life. You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. But don't worry: you will someday.

"What do you want, Kolya?"
"Vodka, what else?"

> "No! I see it too! Come on Snitter! Stay with me! I'll get you there!"

Fuck that movie hit hard

>I'm going to save you
>you already have

something a bit different

youtube.com/watch?v=mwGnCIdHQH0

fucking love magnolia, A+ taste

Happy birthday my son. If only I could have helped you.

Leaves on the vine,
Falling so slow,
Like fragile tiny shells,
Drifting in the foam.
Little soldier boy,
comes marching home,
brave soldier boy,
comes marching home.

Oh God, I teared up just from the image. I remember that.

>Rocky: I can't do it.
>Adrian: What?
>Rocky: I can't beat him.
>Adrian: Apollo?
>Rocky: Yeah. I been out there walkin' around, thinkin'. I mean, who am I kiddin'? I ain't even in the guy's league.
>Adrian: What are we gonna do?
>Rocky: I don't know.
>Adrian: You worked so hard.
>Rocky: Yeah, that don't matter. 'Cause I was nobody before.
>Adrian: Don't say that.
>Rocky: Ah come on, Adrian, it's true. I was nobody. But that don't matter either, you know? 'Cause I was thinkin', it really don't matter if I lose this fight. It really don't matter if this guy opens my head, either. 'Cause all I wanna do is go the distance. Nobody's ever gone the distance with Creed, and if I can go that distance, you see, and that bell rings and I'm still standin', I'm gonna know for the first time in my life, see, that I weren't just another bum from the neighborhood.

What follows in the 14th round when Adrian leaves the locker room only to see Rocky getting knocked down and carrying on gets me everytime.

youtube.com/watch?v=mJPCUvaGnj0

>I wanted something more for you than that. I still do.

Aww, that was very sweet

>Elephant Man

>I must have been a great disappointment to her..
>"No, Mr. Merrick, no man as loving as you could ever be a disappointment
>If only I... could find her, where she could see me with all my lovely friends, then perhaps... she could... love me, as I am.

Would you like me to lie to you now?

Att fly ärr livet
Att dröga döden

"I'm older now then my father ever was."

Oh God. you too? Hit me like a ton of bricks to hear Bruce say that.

>Forget it, Jake...It's Chinatown.

This line fuckin kills me

d00by pls

Its been an honor.

Symblemblbmen. Ever has it grown on the tombs of my forefathers. Now it shall cover the grave of my son.
Alas, that these dark days should be mine. The young perish and the old linger. That I should live to see the last days of my house.
No parent should have to bury their child.

Yeah that scene in the old Wayne Manor was by far the most powerful for me.

Maybe it's because I'll be able to say the same at the age of 42.

>Family...comes...first

The Pa Kent scene hit me pretty hard, too.

I know the feel man :( Cheers!

>I really have love to give, I just don't know where to put it

cracks me up every time desu

>it's not your fault

>On the day of my judgment, when I stand before God, and He asks me why did I kill one of his true miracles, what am I gonna say? That it was my job? My job?

>You tell God the Father it was a kindness you done. I know you hurtin' and worryin', I can feel it on you, but you oughta quit on it now. Because I want it over and done. I do. I'm tired, boss. Tired of bein' on the road, lonely as a sparrow in the rain. Tired of not ever having me a buddy to be with, or tell me where we's coming from or going to, or why. Mostly I'm tired of people being ugly to each other. I'm tired of all the pain I feel and hear in the world everyday. There's too much of it. It's like pieces of glass in my head all the time. Can you understand?

Boku no pico

Muppet-Kino.

Don't fuck with me, man.

>Life may be scary, but at least I got you
>Thank you for joining me in The Conjuring 2

Did anyone else cry in the theater?

that's because every single good scene he's in is taking from the books. you can see his character falling apart in the last season when dumb&dumber had to write dialogue themselves without someones else work to mooch off

>Are you still upset because Adrian left you?
>She didn't leave me Paulie she DIED

>Good luck everyone

youtube.com/watch?v=vH3-Gt7mgyM

Angel was a surprisingly great show. It ended up being much better than Buffy.

I loved Ciggy. He was too pure for this world.

Literally every time

>To save a life in defeat is to earn victory and honor within. Your brother too, was a great fighter. I deeply regret your loss, and I offer myself as your brother.

and

>Alexander Grady - Portland Oregon...I know everything about you.
>Sae Jin Kwon - Seoul Korea - I know everything I ever wanna know about you!

>...I just thought you could get out of here if you wanted. I come with you. I could look after you

>I don't want to go home tonight

This always get me. His delivery is great and the music really helps get it across too.

>It's not your fault

Fucking this

It's Such a Beautiful Day was full of em

>isn't everything amazing?

>how could you think I would ever want to hurt you

>you are forgiven

>it smells like dust and moonlight

pic related also hit me pretty hard

The ending of The Shot fucking kills me in Bojack Horseman.
>He's actually working on a project he feels passionate about again
>Wants to bring honour to his childhood hero on the big screen
>His past won't let him get the shot he wants to get
>but it's enough for the director
>He receives recognition from the director, a big pat on the back, things are looking up
>He goes outside, lights up and lets all the emotion come out
>The director gets fired for essentially Bojack's idea
>He let's her take the hit, just like Herb

I mean, it's the crying scene that kills me but the rest is just twitching the knife. We see Bojack complain, feel down and be upset but this is the only time we see him cry. Fuck.

>You want to know how I did it? This is how I did it, Anton: I never saved anything for the swim back.

"Aint no shame holding onto grief..

..As long as you make room for the other things too"

Holy fuck, this.
I always post this in movie feels threads and no one bats an eye.
Seriously watch this movie, it will mess you up.

>He was ashamed of his boasting, his pretensions of courage and ruthlessness. He was sorry about his cold-bloodedness, his dispassion, his inability to express what he now believed was the case: That he truly regretted killing Jesse, that he missed the man as much as anybody, and wished his murder hadn't been necessary.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jxw1PVdFVso

Bojack horseman is full of feels

He lives, and he lives, until all of the lights go out

Best post

youtu.be/27_H7xumAbA

>Now you listen to me. While I will admit to a certain cynicism, the fact is that I am a naysayer and hatchetman in the fight against violence. I pride myself in taking a punch and I'll gladly take another because I choose to live my life in the company of Gandhi and King. My concerns are global. I reject absolutely revenge, aggression, and retaliation. The foundation of such a method... is love. I love you Sheriff Truman.
>Albert's path is a strange and difficult one.

>You're a soldier, Bodie

>when he's going through his mom's stuff and finds the paper she had used to practice writing "I'm so proud of you!" over and over

Cowboy Bebop

>See what happened was it was time to come down on a nigger. It's like smoking, they've got to have a nigger every 20 minutes.

That was beautiful

>I read her that book every night before this shit. I read it every single night, but, see, that was over now because daddy's home now. She looked at me and she begged me, Red. She begged. She begged. I said, "No. Daddy's too tired, see. But I'll... I'll read to you tomorrow night. I'll read to you tomorrow night, I promise." Yeah. Never think that... for her there was not gonna be any tomorrow, see. The last time I'd see her, I'd be holding her lifeless body in my arms. Meat was spilling out of her, Red. The place where her face used to be. Yeah. I think I'm done

youtube.com/watch?v=uDYiDrnQQlk

>>Pippin: We're gonna die aren't we?
>>Gandalf: Well... dying isn't so bad....
>
>Really hammers home how Pippin is like a child and Gandalf is protecting him.

reminds me of my granddad that scene :'(

>tfw listening to this while looking at your old af dalmatian sleeping on your bed

>I didn't think it would end this way

> End? No, the journey doesn't end here. Death is just another path, one that we all must take. The grey rain-curtain of this world rolls back, and all turns to silver glass, and then you see it.

>What Gandalf? See what?

>White shores, and beyond, a far green country under a swift sunrise.

>Well that isn't so bad

>No, no it isn't.

Read the book, never seen the movie.

Oh my god fuck Adam Sandler

I wasn't expecting feels like that from a god damn Adam Sandler comedy

>the bit about being too tired to do anything with his family

What are we holding on to Sam?

Vice versa for me.
How is the book?

I'm glad to be with you samwise gamgee here at the end of all things
youtube.com/watch?v=dOnhBKPSuWA

>He was a big guy and a good friend

Brilliant. Sad but brilliant.

amazing meme. i recognize both of the tings you posted and for that reason your post is humorous

>"To my big brother George, the richest man in town."

>Caspere knew this

>I'm pregnant

>its a dog eat dog world and im a fucking chinaman

Not really a quote, but Frank's death walk made me feel feels.

I haven't cried this hard in years.

Was it cut from the version you watched, Cred Forums?
youtube.com/watch?v=r57KXWeXKoY

I was fucked up for life 3 days after I watched it.

youtu.be/F9utI7IcBsM

I may sound stupid but I'm not a fan of reading, but I'll definitely check out the book.

it would have been her..

.....fuck

>Tap, Tommy
>It's okay
>I love you, Tommy

fuck me. what a perfect end to a black comedy about the trenches

>This is my family. I found it all on my own.
>It's little and broken...but still good.
>Yeah. Still good.

this shit destroyed me
watched it the night robin died

>not realising that your butthurt reaction is what we find funny

>we
Not even him
Stop posting, you memeing cunt. You children run everything into the ground

Star Wars

youtube.com/watch?v=dwRBMk0TLXk

>children's cartoon

>"I was the finger to your stone, Fox. But... a stone never moves. And you say, after all these years, it's over? No, you just don't understand, do you. It's not over. It's never over. You want to know why... why I am the way I am? Why, after all these years, I still refuse to forget and forgive? Why even at the cusp of redemption, I held back? Have you ever made a mistake? A really, really bad mistake? And unforgivable mistake? Imagine what I've done. Every mistake we ever make... we're just doomed to repeat them... over, and over, and over, and over until we look up one day and wonder what started us on that path, what pushed us to the breaking point, what shook us to the core of our being so that we could never possibly turn back, not after all the rest. And you have the audacity to... no. You don't mean... you... Samantha... it was never me, she was that opposite force, that one that kept you going, even why I was abandoned? Left to rot in a cell for rest of my goddamn miserable life? No, you never needed me, I only ever made you blind. And you just... kept on the path? And I was only a pawn in their game? I could've never ended you, and you won't end me, not now. Sometimes I still wish that bullet had pierced deeper... do you? But none of that matters... nothing really matters, in the scheme of all things... every sin repeated until the end. End... there is no end. As long as people still talk about us, we're never truly dead. I know I wasn't. But you... you were always the optimistic one, the one, the only one, who would come home to a family, to a normal life... I couldn't live like that. Not then, not now, not ever. I've strayed too far from the path. You couldn't have saved me, no one could. Only I could, and I didn't... it was never your fault, Fox... it was mine. And I'm sorry."

Fuckin' feels man.

Fuck you man. Fuck you for making me remember that.
>tfw the first time I watched it with my brother and had to try so hard to not cry

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1474245388515.webm

This gets me every time ;_;

Oh for fuck's sake. You guys are still around? Pretending that there is ANYTHING even remotely good or well written about that shit poor excuse for a "film".

You guys have lowered the bar.

For real, this was a steaming pile of shit. I didn't expect a masterpiece, but this was deplorable.

>"I'm glad it's you."

Just neck yourself

>nu-male detected
If Affleck talking about his hunter ancestors didn't get your blood pumping then I think you might find better company at tumblr or something

Congratulations, . You and are the only two people out of 158 posters to feel the need to criticize anyone for what movies stirred people in some way. That puts you in the upper. upper echelon of douchebaggery. Take pride in your achievement and may your life be long and interesting.

Bloated garbage. Trying too hard

>that quote in the dark knight about someone putting a coat around a boy's shoulders

that shit got me

Narcos. Don't expand the image, it contains spoilers

>Where do you think we are?

That is the thing about the present, Emily Prime. You only appreciate it when it is the past.

>I devoted my life - longer than you can possibly imagine - in service of a man who told me that everything was happening for a reason.
>That he had a plan - a plan that I was a part of - and when the time was right, that he'd share it with me.
>And now that man is gone.
>So why do I want to die, Jack? Because I just found out my entire life had no purpose.

MASTA BWOUCE REMEMBA DAT TAJM AT BIRMA?? ;DDDDDD

FRANK DID NOTHING WRONG

All I wanted was to sing to God. He gave me that longing... and then made me mute. Why? Tell me that. If He didn't want me to praise him with music, why implant the desire? Like a lust in my body! And then deny me the talent?

Holy shit.Trips of the Divine on a Salieri post. God mocks him even by proxy.

But to be quite honest, Salieri, God didn't deny you the talent to sing to Him through your music. You did, by virtue of the artificial restraints you imposed upon yourself. By refusing to glory in life, you were unable to glorify with your art.

L O S T

Everybody loves a hero. People line up for 'em, cheer them. scream their names, and years later they'll tell how they stood in the rain for hours, just to get a glimpse of the one who told them to hold on a second longer.

I believe there's a hero in all of us that keeps us honest, gives us strength, makes us noble, and finally allows us to die with pride even though sometimes we have to be steady and give up the thing we want the most, even their dreams.

Spider-Man did that...

>Oh Captain, My Captain!

>Everyone in the unit thought he was taken by a German sniper...everyone all these years. Everyone but me.

Why didn't he get an Academy Award ?

>"He's...just a kid. No older than my son."

Feels can also be good.

Fuck yes. This scene is what hope feels like. How is Frank Darabont so underrated?

This makes me want to kill myself

no country did it better

>I'll be back. Before it flowers again. Cross my heart.

NCFOM is too devoid of hope to move me like Bruce's speech did. I love the hell out of that movie, just for different reasons.

>the fire rises!
Chills every time

youtube.com/watch?v=suRDUFpsHus

>He's not actually that person
>Neither are you

Dude American dad lmao

>He wasn't about the time was he, newbie?
>he could have waited another month for a kidney

Tell me about dem Rabbits, George.

That's alright. I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be.