If this never happened, where would the rest of the season have gone?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phineas_Gage
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what if walt never got cancer, then what would have happened?

BIRTHDAY BREAKFAST PANCAKES FOR EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>"There are recipes for Blue Methamphetamine in this book"
>"Oh god... it all makes sense now... My brother in law Walter has been Heisenberg this whole time! He has broken bad!"

bravo vince

what if the universe didn't exist? what causal continuum would result, if any, and where does that leave us in relation to this show's season?

Walt would have kept tipping his fedora and stayed a drug lord until someone (whether it's Hank or someone else) eventually finds out

Breaking Bad was dripping tap television.

It wouldve turned out just as shit.

I kinda wanted a happily ever after ending where Walt never paid for his crimes.

Potentially one where he starts doing more and more shady shit and then Walt Jr takes over the mantle and they all just have the best time.

And maybe, one day, Hank helps them from the inside.

And then Skylar runs for office and succeeds.

I just want their family to do well, and for cancer to be beaten. And good. blue. high quality meth.

Into the trash.

was he a terminator?

This shit was fucking silly. How was he able to walk out and fix his tie with half of his fucking brain blown off?

Gus was totally irrelevant to the story as a whole. You could cut out almost all of 3 and 4 and end up in nearly the same spot

>First episode of season 3, Walt is the biggest fish in a small pond, a deeply flawed person getting worse by the day who alienates and harms everyone around him

>First episode of season 5, Walt is a big fish in a small pond now getting larger attention drawn to himself, a deeply flawed person getting worse by the day who alienates and harms everyone around him

Just write the old man into the story and bring the character relationships up to speed in less than the 2 seasons devoted to Gus and it's the same thing

because he was a great villain and deserved a nice send off?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phineas_Gage

you might be surprised how much brain you can lose and be "ok"

I think the problem is how comical it looks for him to walk and collapse the second his goofy little tie thing is done.

It's like something out of Looney Tunes, Daffy is all blown up and featherless but still has a sassy remark before crumbling to ash

You'd be surprised.

I saw a guy come in to the emergency department because he was worried he'd had a stroke because he had gotten clumsy with one of his hands (I forget which, but he could speak perfectly well, so probably right side). Scanned his head and he had almost completely lost half his cerebellum and had greyed out most of his MCA circulation.

tl;dr Brains are weird.

Could it have gone anywhere? Walt was out at that point, all that could have happened is Lydia trying to get rid of him.

Shit, what happened to him afterwards? How did he lose half a brain?

Walt had a chance to walk away from meth AND have more than cash for his family. It was right around the end of season 2/beginning of season 3 when it was the point of no return.

>Walter, have you ever considered any real freedoms? Freedoms from the opinion of others... even the opinions of yourself?

>what if walt never got cancer, then what would have happened?
walt's meltdown would still have happened

if skyler didnt exist however there would be no story

Afterwards we put him on aspirin 75mg daily and statins. Damage too old for thrombolysis.

This had happened because he didn't take care of himself and ate fast food.

From having an unhealthy lifestyle.

Sorry I didn't mean to leave that weird fragment/sentence at the end there.

He would have become a drug lord before another genius comes along and takes him out of the game