Why did she start banging mustache cuck man out of nowhere?

Why did she start banging mustache cuck man out of nowhere?

Kill yourself, pedo.

The funny part is that you're transparent as fuck and you don't even realize it.

what did he mean by this?

Liking anime doesn't make you a pedo dumb bitch

eat shit, pedo.

when you watch the season finale you'll realize that Velcoro isn't actually a cuck.

Chad is his biological son

Still Chad is a worthless fucking kid

WTF is up with naming a fat ginger loser "Chad" anyway?

But despite not being a cuck, wtf was up with the producers having Colin Farrell sport that retarded moustache? Colin Farrell's a handsome dude otherwise.

>season finale
You just had to bring it up.
Holy fuck I'm still mad.

>Why did she start banging mustache cuck man out of nowhere?
because pizza is a hack

>Still Chad is a worthless fucking kid
that kid annoyed the hell out of me. fucking awful.

Yeah.. that episode had me wanting to throw things. Like, you're really wanting to scream at Velcoro that he's an idiot for going to Chad's school and getting himself tagged by the police when he should have just stuck to the plan and gotten away

Other guy... not as much he could have done to avoid his situation.

He was just being edgy

eh, not really, I mean the characters had some heart to heart conversations throughout the series, it's just they kept it professional.

But at that point in the season their professional relationship was all but over and they knew their lives were at risk and they were going to be fugitives on the run. They already cared for each other compassionately so.. add some alcohol and those feelings become something else.

>tfw season 2 was so bad it killed pizza's career

Why did I sit through that entire season without seeing her tits?

she looked so cute in this season. especially that episode.

Ani is my waifu

can someone post 1080p bluray remux ani panty? there were two scenes
im still disappointed she didnt show her tiny boobs or her bum at least or maybe even a nice trimmed bush

The reason season 1 was so GOAT was McConaughey

rust was the worst part about s1
what a cringeworthy motherfucker fuck
they could have toned down some aspects of his character like 80% and then it would be perfect

What show is this?

Real Inspector

pink panther

he had a really big rick, not just length, but girth too

what's the average girth size btw?

Thanks. Sounds like a cool show, I'll definitely look into it. Again, thanks for the help, I appreciate it.