Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OI6fExTQSFo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The Thing
The Evil Dead trilogy
Snatch

If Tv series, Twin Peaks

Dollars trilogy

The Star Wars movies, just to see if I'd like them as much, if I watched them as an adult. Also, I'd like to know how impressive the plot twist is.

Good answer

Journey to the West too for me

fellowship of the ring in theaters
for tv, mad men and the twilight zone

The Stephen Chow one? That was awful.

Fuck off that movie was great

That, this, and Once upon a time in America
Also the dollars trilogy

no u

This is a good answer actually. The original and ESB are good films so I imagine I'd still like them but I would be curious to see exactly how much I like them.

Other than possibly that, I don't think I'd want to unsee anything, I tend to enjoy films more on repeat viewings.

Mad max and fellini's satyricon. Something about the hallucinatory fever dream that is watching the movie for the first time makes quite an experience

These

+ Reading the book through the first time.

Also the first journey through Catch 22 [the book]. My favourite novel, for all time, but that first time is something special.

I truly believe that this was Scorecese's last GREAT film. Perhaps of his career, but I know he's fighting for this fact to be proven wrong.

But I still believe that this is it.

youtube.com/watch?v=OI6fExTQSFo

Fucking exemplary of the 90s, and death himself. Bringing Out The Dead was RAW. And there's where Scorcese always shone. The oddities of life. That is...was, his talent.

Well

RIP this thread.

Literally nothing happens: the movie
And that harmonica riff was very peircing and hard to listen to.

Are you serious? I bet you enjoyed Transformers