Arnold Schwarzenegger celebrates 33 years as a US citizen by taking spin with girlfriend Heather Milligan

>Arnold Schwarzenegger celebrates 33 years as a US citizen by taking spin with girlfriend Heather Milligan

She's like 35 btw

Arnie's an immigrant?!

HOW ARE YOU GOING TO SNAP YOUR FINGERS AFTER I RIP OFF BOTH OF YOUR THUMBS?

Arnie is what every immigrant should strive to be. What a wonderful person and American.

That watch is like 40k

meanwhile, his son Joseph...

Looks gay af t b h

How the fuck did you not know this? He's basically the quintessential immigrant. He IS the American dream.

I fucking knew it.

Mexican Terminator I am ready

looks so alike its insane

>mfw hearing him talk for the first time and realizing he has a german accent too for whatever reason

Who is more based? Arnie or Mel?

arnie obviously

>Arnie's son with white woman is a gayboy
>Arnie's son with a Mexican maid is a badass
EXPLAIN THIS Cred Forums

He doesn't have Arnie's confidence

I guess because he's a shitskin

He's got the face
But need more Muscle
Way more Muscle

He is 12 give it time

>wearing a MAGA cap
based. awaiting the sjw crowd to get upset seeing another celebrity reveal their power level

>micks
>white

No joke, this kid was in my house when he was still in middle school and all the rumors started spreading. He went to the same school as my brother. Didn't say anything to him though.

don't worry

Arnold's a Republican, idiot

Why is Arnold spotting Eric Andre?

DAFUQ! I'm 23 and I'm not even close to that!
WTF I hate genetics now.

quite a few of those aren't exactly trump supporters, idiot.

It says make America lift again

You think he'd be supporting Hilary instead, moron?

he could easily not publically support him, moron.
like so. fuck :(

Why would ANY woman date a cheater?

for the thrill?
to think she can change him?
for money?

because he's a millionaire, ex-governor, famous celebrity?

what

have you ever met a woman?

no way. link?

Good for Arnold. It's time for him to move on anyway.

He looks hella great for his age.

What!?

bless his heart. he unjusted himself.

Wow, he looks like shit.

JUST

is he driving a Veyron?

>sequel to Conan the Barbarian

>Conan is old king who knows his time is up soon
>he must choose an heir, but his two sons are pieces of shit
>One is a typical spoiled brat, who thinks himself a great general despite never fighting and just dressing himself up in the most expensive flashy armor and who has the respect of none of his people
>Conan realizes he will waste his armies on pointless wars and will ruin his empire with his autism
>his other son is a hedonistic coward who just waste all of his fathers money of women and wine, and also so people will like him
>Conan realizes this pussy will party his kingdom away and will get steamrolled by his enemies
>but Conan finds out his has another basterd son from years ago
>Conan secretly puts his bastard through various trials and test to see if he is truly worthy
>his legitimate sons find out about this and conspire to kill him
>now, this simple peasant boy must battle armies and face monsters and warlocks in order to continue the greatness of his fathers kingdom and ascend to the throne

SON OF CONAN

I'd watch that

What was Arnolds best role?

Conan, Predator, or Terminator

JUST

Junior

white wimmin cant handle the ahnuld genes

Y-yeah..

Excellent, get your ass to hollywood

Doug Quaid was his best role, but not the best movie (still pretty great thoguh)

Jingle All the Way

They are gonna be doing King Conan, or Legend of Conan soon, with Arnold as old Conan

I'm downloading a couple Arnold films

Which one do i watch

>Last Action hero
>The Running Man
>Total Recall
>Commando
>Jingle All the Way
>True Lies

Imagine being Heather in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Arnold, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all she really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in her dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Heather and not only sit in that chair while Arnold Schwarzenegger flaunts his disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing his stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while he perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate his monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her he's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch his mummified fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of pool boys and landscapers and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in California. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on his dimpled stomach as he sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in his "statuesque (for that is what he calls himself)" beauty, the beauty he worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Heather. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

Why does every celebrity male from the 80's act like manchildren now? First Sheen with his tiger blood bullshit, Hulk Hogan still dresses like his faggot self from the 80's, Tom Cruise doing nothing but cringey action movies now, Mel knocking up a 29-year old, Corey Feldman at 45 doing a sad MJ impersonation on TV, and now this shit with Ahnuld still playing da Tamanayta.

are u blind?

>mel should only date a woman over 50

fuck you fag

>He is 12 give it time

Bullshit! Life's not fair!

>Sheen with his tiger blood bullshit

Cocaine's a hell of a drug!

At least Sheen has the excuse that he's crazy...

>>FOR YOUboat

absolutely based.