How do you think Superman will come back to life in Justice League ?

How do you think Superman will come back to life in Justice League ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0PlwDbSYicM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

probably darkseid to use him or whatever

who care about JL anyway ?

Fall through a plothole

Yes, his hairline won't however

They're going to dig him up in slow-mo, put him under a lens flare sun lamp, we'll see a high-contrast oversaturated shots of cells multiplying and he'll open his eyes which will glow red.

i don't care as long as he comes back with beautiful long hair

THIS

CIA will use the power of memes

m8, just imagine this :
>justice league is busy fighting an army of monsters
>they're strugling to fight
>out of fucking nowhere comes superman with long haire and black suit
>man of steel theme is playing
>he wrecks all of them easily
>batman smiles as he sees the man who changed him being still alive

Kek

The real question is, how is Clark Kent coming back? It feels like they wrote themselves into a corner with that one.

Who here hype for Supes beating the crap out of parademons and steppenwolf? With that hans zimmer music in the background, fuck yeah!

see this

>justice leauge can't kill something
>cue epic score
>le angry superman face

What are the chances they scrap the whole secret identity thing because it's retarded? It'd be worth it just to see the butthurt from Cred Forums 2bh honest.

Plot convenience

Gay

youtube.com/watch?v=0PlwDbSYicM

featuring Cred Forums's favourite director

agreed

marvel fanboy mad because non of his superheros are as iconics as batman or superman ;)

Zach "the genius" Snyder will probably do some bible references. Like a broken gravestone and Superman coming back by breaking through the sky while godrays are all around him.
Also, what kind of idiot would kill Superman in the second movie of your franchise? His death has literally no impact since everybody knows he comes back anyway. He might as well just went on vacation or went exploring the galaxy for a bit.

Don't forget he will be hovering in midair with his arms outstretched, making a painfully obvious "cross" symbol of himself.

being this retarded ...

>Batman goes to visit his grave
>Whispers "Martha..."
>Superman springs out

Through the most visually stunning sequence ever put to film

Trust Snyder, Supermans resurrection scene will explode your fucking brain

>darkseid takes control of him to manifest on Earth
>he's going to kill someone
>Lois steps in front and gives him some speech
>he turns back into supes
>Batman "how do we know you're really superman now?"
>superman: "Martha says hi"

spiderman is

T H I S
H
I
S

>Martha jokes

redddit is that way friend

no, just no

Kek

100% agree

That funeral felt like nothing. It was cardboard. It had no emotional impact whatsoever. Worst movie I've ever fucking seen.

Uhh... Spidey is way cooler that Batman. And his standalone movie will kick ass. Marvel is killing DC, yo.

Complete opposite with me, I teared up at the funeral scenes. I guess I just care about the character more.

this

I hate capeshit, all the movies from both DC and Marvel are gay. But if you are seriously going to argue that Spider-Man, Iron Man, and Captain America aren't as iconic as Batman and Superman, then you have the James Holmes autism.

when they're all broken and bloody, kneeling at the feet of Darkseid and realize there's no hope, Superman will enter the scene in some epic supersonic way, wearing some variant of this costume.

Can't wait for that pile of grimdark CGI bullshit.

same, I mean it's obvious he's not fully dead but it's not as if that actually removes any impact of the scene.

If anything, Superman's death here served a higher purpose, ie: pulling batman out of his spiritual rut, whereas in the comics it was purely for shock value.

Three days after the events of BvS, a group of people dressed all in flowing red and gold (see: myrrhbearer) will investigate the official tomb of superman and after some controversy and military interference discover the grave is empty (google: empty tomb) and proclaim superjesus is resurrected.

This will cause a worldwide uproar until eventually the members of the newly formed justice league will ask batman to find superjesus, as hes going to suddenly be world's greatest detective again, rather than world's greatest retard. He'll say some shit about even if superman was alive, the superman he knew died that day, as the superman he knew wouldn't just abandon humanity (see: jesus talking to paul post-crucifixtion in last temptation of christ) then after the justice league looks at him like hes retarded, batman will take them to clark's grave, and tell them directly hes dead. Wonder woman (dressed in red and gold) will hear something, get on her hands and knees over the grave, roll a rock to the side, and determine superman definitely is not dead.

exactly

Why does everyone get so butthurt about the biblical symbolism in zack snyder's movies? Im an atheist and it literally does not bother me.

Doesnt anyone realize superman's origins is just a sci-fi version of the origins of moses? This isnt anything new.

Because its overt and insulting.

Everyone gets that superman is literally a benevolent god sent to earth to unfuck our shit. It's built into the character. Proper Pa kent raises superman to have a moral compass that cannot be wavered and superman has the facilities to never have his ideals pushed in the dirt.

Trying to do last temptation of christ with that character is shitting on both.

because edgy reddit atheists

Why is everyone pretendingg as if he was dead.

You clearly heard a heartbeat in the end when it showed his grave.

especially considering it fits the narrative of the films, like the church scene in MoS, people thought it was just a Jesus allusion, when in reality it was just stained glass in a church framed somewhat from the priest's perspective.

Will Darkseid kill Batman like in the comics?

I bet he just fucking will for no real reason. He will basically keep on being Jesus but without God, which is stupid

he never died
he was training at the hyperbolic time chamber

It'll be on the 3rd day after his death

what?

That's in final crisis. I sure as fuck hope they don't do that yet

>NOT MUH

reading is hard, I know.

>all this Christ imagery is triggering me
>there is no underlying race mixing themes in mainstream media, you're just insecure and paranoid

Stay salty cuck boi

JL members will put him in the machine that revived Zod, each member putting their own blood into it as well

Through the power of friendship, they would have truly become the SUPERFRIENDS™