It's a Buffy's best friends evict her from her own house epiosde

>it's a Buffy's best friends evict her from her own house epiosde

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cLE38KQuyjM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

honestly, she had it coming, she was a massive bitch that season

Without a doubt the most retarded, nonsensical attempt to create drama in the show, and that's including Spike's rape attempt and Riley fucking vampire prostitutes

oh wait, I forgot about Xander leaving Anya at the altar. That has to be the worst

Oh yeah, forgot about that

>it's a Buffy vents her rage over her boyfriend's infidelity by literally MURDERING PROSTITUTES episode

>evicted from own house
>had it coming
They could have just left if they didn't like it.

wow this show sounds terrible

>people listing the worst parts
Of course it's going to sound terrible when that's your only exposure to it

would Cred Forums go to a vampire prostitute?

It's a great show actually, it's just that in the last three seasons there are too many soap opera shenanigans.

First four seasons are wonderful

>it's a actually Buffy is imagining the whole thing and is really in a mental institution episode

Hell yes!

I disagree. The first season was slow as fuck, the 2nd season started picking up, but Season 3-4 were top of the chart.

>it's the series should have ended in season 5 episode

>It's a Buffy's friends tear her from Heaven because they're bored and make her work at a fast food chain to pay the bills while they mooch around her home and masturbate and have lesbian sex episode

do vampire have STDs?

faces os porphyric hemophilia

I love season 1, it's the comfiest season and SMG is at her hottest

Also it has I Robot, You Jane which is so hilariously bad that it's good

>it's a Buffy's friends raise someone from the dead and then complain that they're not happy enough episode

God, I always got such a boner from her when I was a kid.

They didn't know she was in Heaven, only Spike knew after she told him. They thought she was in hell or in a hell-like dimension like Angel was between Seasons 2 and 3. But it is kind of fucked up in an ironic way how they thought she was in hell, but really she was in Heaven, and they summoned her back into earth which is hell to everyone.

show's definitely awesome great overall but there are eps and characters you hate

hated buffy's kid sister that attention-whoring troublemaker wished it was her instead of anya

loved the everyone-has-no-voice ep, the halloween-house-anya-wears-bunny-costume ep, the everyone-sings ep and every single ep in season 1 and 2 (the puppet-demon-hunter ep was season 2, right?)

Hush was nominated for a legitimate reward. And the puppet was Season 1.

>puppet-demon-hunter ep

Are you talking about the best Angel episode?

they didn't care about her, they did it for themselves. instead of calling fate they decided to make a stupid idea to bring buffy back

it completely negated buffys arc in season 5 and ruined the entire show for me. it should have ended with buffy dying and fate taking the mantle with renewed spirit and purpose

whedon is a hack

>hated buffy's kid sister that attention-whoring troublemaker wished it was her instead of anya
I think they redeemed Dawn in season 7, she went from being one of the worst characters to the best in the show. In contrast, by that time Anya's shtick had gotten old and she served no purpose at all in the last season, they should have killed her off earlier

no, i think he means the Sid the dummy episode.

True, they did do it for themselves, but they did care about her. The buffybot was kind of a cool idea, though. But Season 5 didn't even tie together the loose ends. We still needed to know more about what being a Slayer is. Season 7 gave us a good background of the show and did a good job at ending the series. It could've been a lot better but it wasn't that bad.

>too many soap opera shenanigans

totally absolutely VIOLENTLY HATE it when they turn good sci-fi/supernatural shows into a goddamn fucking CANCEROUS SOAP OPERA. stopped watching smallville because of that. it all became how-can-i-trust/love/whatev-you-if-secrets and clark-lana-lex-threesome eps. after a few seasons not watching decided to watch again when season 9 debuted and in the very first ep clark monologues 2 paragraphs just to say he's sorry and he can't fly because muh feelings WHAT THE FUCKING PUKING HELL DOES FEELINGS HAVE TO DO WITH SUPERMAN FLYING? yes i mad

Hated Xander after that bullshit

>Best girl handed to you on a plate
>Fuck it up

Punished Anya must suffer

What would you do if you found Dawn in your home, paralysed and poseable?

Anya is for hug not for punishment

Wasn't his fault, he was under the influence of one of Anya's past demon loves

is right i meant sid the dummy but that angel ep was hilarious totally loved it but the whole ep is only a close second the that scene when wesley says he's now a rogue demon hunter and cordelia asks what a rogue demon is. heeeeeeee!

oh. i remember they had a new principal in that ep so i thought it had to be a new season.

i can't remember dawn after buffy closes that demon-goddess' portal.

it wasn't just that. It was also shit like when he flipped out at her for kissing Spike. He was actually kind of annoying later on 3bh

>It's a Buffy makes Andrew think she's gonna sacrifice him to the Hellmouth just so she can get him to cry and close it temporarily with his guilty, "I opened it before by sacrificing Jonathan" tears

Yeah, it's almost as if the writers knew what was in store for Nicholas Brendon down the line

you're goddamn right

No.. No.. He didn't flip out for kissing her. Spike and Anya actually fucked. They saw them doing it on camera.

MUST

SUFFER

am i the only one who wished there were more bromance between riley and xander? loved that scene when they're all packing moving buffy's stuff and riley and xander are left in the room and riley tells xander that he(riley) loves buffy but buffy doesn't love him(riley). i was hoping that they become closer friends after that with more buddy scenes in succeeding eps.

riley should have killed him then and there

what's with the paint job?

my memory's not clear about that ep. did anya do it with spike because she thought she and xander were broken up? if yes, i wonder which came first that ep or the ross-sleeps-with-girl-because-we-were-on-a-break ep from friends.

>Riley

The only worse character in the modern history of TV is fucking Piz from Veronica Mars. The fact that Xander didn't have a sounding board/buddy is part of the "joke" the closest he had to a male friend was Spike and they hated each other.

Over 12,000 hours in the android MS Paint equivalent

It's somewhat of a "flashes of brilliance" kind of thing. Not something with consistent quality.

DELET

>riley should have killed him then and there

wat. WHY?

Best girl

I think he meant the other way around

Riley a best, fight me IRL.

This is now a /riley/ general

>ywn drag Dawn to your hell dimension and make her your child bride
jdimsa

>It's a Buffy the Vampire Slayer is massively outshined by its vastly superior spin-off episode

>that musical episode when Tara sings about Willow and it's basically filled with subliminal messages about wanting to fuck her and eat her out.

:^)

huh. when did this happen?

Dude, if it didn't mean standing up I would!

Riley Finn is a boring ass faggot who was objectively the worst most boring and lame and bloody stupid character of all time and he probably wears lifts...

oh.

i liked riley, too. hated it when he had to leave.

In the alternate timeline where the writers decided to make a very special episode of Angel concerning Connor and abortions.

This senpai.

Great season 5 finale, horrible sixth season and lame season 7 stacks against anyone trying to dispute this.

Season 1 episode 1 to season 5 episode 22 of Angel.

I'M GOING TO HUNT YOU DOWN AND SLAY EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOUR NEIGHBOR'S BUNNY PLUSH TOYS!

What these gentlemen said, Angel is superior specimen.

If only for Wesley's arc, but that is just one piece of this story.

Seconded

Seriously tho, I think we all need to discuss why Spike was so perfect

someone should have pushed dawn (violently preferably) to close portal. i soooooo wanted to reach into tv to do that.

>it's a Xander cheats on his girlfriend who destroyed her own social circle to be with him, abandons her after she gets impaled through the stomach by rebar, personally decides that none of his friends are ever allowed to associate with her again, "forgives" her (for him cheating on her?) by embarrassing her at her new job, and basically humiliates and ruins her life so hard that she has to leave the show entirely and start over in a new city episode

Yeah that was absolute shite

>xander was a secret alpha all along

I'M GOING TO HUNT YOU DOWN AND RAPE EVERY FRACAS IN THE MALL NEAREST YOU! SOOOOOON!

Season 6 fell for the "Darker and edgier plots will make peoplemrespect us" meme.

I fucking hate it so much.

*ahem*

Dollhouse is better.

>it's an angel shows up for five minutes and tosses around her new boyfriend episode, even when he tries to use weapons

i like both equally.

>It's a Buffy thinks she just turned up for five minutes but actually Angel was human and they got back together and she cried and MY FEELS CANT TAKE IT

i can't decide whether to yell at you violently or laugh at you violently

Why did Buffy and Faith never lez out after slaying together?

Sure, if it wasn't her house, but since it was her house then no

i'm not asking this to insult you i'm totally curious: are you a girl?

Because Buffy loves the BVC.

>didn't say anything that didn't need saying
>massive bitch

Literally didn't do anything wrong.

because faith is a christian and homosexualismualitygiosity is against her faith but mainly because the goddess hates you

well she did end up trying girls in the comics so who knows, once faith is done running around with angel, they may take a swing at it

bvc? wats dat?

technically its weird but they both like bvc, which is kind of strange since they're both supposed to kill the v part.

No, and norrmally I hate relationship stuff, but that was so well done that I became invested in it. Also I'm a big fanny

it's not what you say it's how you say it, bitch

Didn't Faith initially walk with Lilah because she wanted some action in her first Angel appearance? Maybe I read that scene wrong.

Well Faith was originally going to be in love with Buffy. But the network didn't want lesbians

Are there ANY girls itt?

Remember that time Angel came inside Buffy and lost his soul?

What was Joss trying to say there?

That Angel was truly happy and as such his curse kicked in. This isn't hard.

>post itt
>go have five-minute sex with brother's dog
>come back itt

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO MUH XANDER-RILEY FAPCUSSION?

yes but i'm a lesbian

>Angel loses his soul when he experiences true happiness
>the only happiness he ever experienced in all his three hundred years of life is nutting inside an underage girl

Joss Whedon truly is a feminist visionary

that your soul is inside your sperm

i suspect this is a girl

post pics of your pusy im a girl to so its okay

Bisexual
Vatican
Catechism

No, she wasn't. That's bullshit shipper nonsense.

Faith was originally supposed to kill herself after Finch died.

and apparently a lesbian, too

fuck this thread is now boring. bye, y'all.

How?

Faith never had the BVC.

She was blacked, though. Forever tainted.

Nah, not that guy but she was suppose to be killed by buffy with her own knife but at the last minute they didn't want to make buffy a murderer so coma

Didn't she do Spike?

You forget she wanted Angel too.

You might not be that guy but your still wrong. She was supposed to be the wild slayer, kill a guy and kill herself. Joss wanted to fuck Eliza so she hung around.

Buffy was never supposed to kill her.

Yeah, but she'd swapped bodies with Buffy at the time.

No she wasn't listen to the commentary sometime

>that Faith/Angelus episode with all the dialogue about threesomes
>"like riding a biker"

Never did Spike.

She wanted the Angel peen but was denied. She also wanted Xander and Giles peen. She just like the peen, but it didn't have to be BVC.

I have, you himbo.

I think it was kind of great that they paid off the fact that Wes finally became capable of being the watcher faith needed. That little three arc in season 4 really made me think she could have her own show, especially if people like angel showed up.

And since the world would probably be a little more dystopian in Faith Vampire Slayer, it wouldn't have been that much of a stretch from dollhouse, probably even better.

I didnt even have a thing for girls with pigtails til I saw this episode. Jesus christ she's adorable

well, they assumed she got sucked in the hell dimension glory used rule, which by all descriptions is quite hellish

Hell or not, it doesn't change that they dumped all the bills they ran up while she was gone in her lap a day later and fucked off tot heir own lives again.

Then how did you get it so wrong?

Yeah, I thought Tara and Willow had a lot to answer for with that. It was pretty stupid that they just dawned about doing fuck all except college and shagging in Joyce's room.

Uh, because I'm not wrong. You are.

It was in character for Willow. Tara did whatever she was told to do.

What's bullshit is no one ever says anything about it and Buffy's the cunt for being unhappy.

I liked the characters on Buffy but holy fuck the messages are messed up. That's why I prefer watching Angel. It's more confy in the sense that it doesn't make me want to smashed the screen.

How about you autismal faggots just use the fingers the good lord gave you to google it and provide sauce?

>it's a Buffy gets brought back to life and complains episode

fuck I miss the way sluts dressed in the 90's.

Alright Cred Forums, important question for you all... Buffy, Faith, Fred, who do you fuck, who do you marry and who do you kill?

Go

no you

Fuck buffy
Marry fred
Kill faith

Marry Buffy, Fuck Faith, Kill Fred.

Fuck Faith
Marry Anya
Kill Fred because she's too pure for this world

they are literal retards
>vampire slayer and savior of mankind
>dies and goes to heaven?
>lol nope she must be in hell since that's all that exists right?

Really the only correct answer.

>he could actually bring himself to kill this

I dont believe you

Well the manner of her death did lend credence to the idea that she had jumped into a portal to hell, given that there were demons flying out of it.

I'll wave my magic dick at Faith to cast a spell on her so she does it and forgets about it

I'd switch Buffy with Faith, I'm almost positive Faith would be filthy as fuck.

the show would have been so much more badass if it showed her ascending to heaven and then they knowingly bring her back to save their asses

Marry Faith, Fuck Fred, Kill Buffy(But also fuck her too, since I know she will come back so really its like, M,F,F)

Buffy is a relationship flip flopper outside of her relationship with Angel and that is puppy love stuff.

Fred couldn't decide between Gunn and Wes early on which to me was always a mark against her and why I liked Illyria more who was loyal strangely, to a fault.

I have a feeling based on what Faith did for the mayor that she would be the most loyal of them all, mostly because of co-dependency, she basically fed herself to angelus, to save angel. While buffy did something similar to save angel, the difference is in buffy's other relationships where she treats people like shit, riley, spike pretty much everyone outside of angel ended up with a shitty relationship with her.

So in closing, Faith(m), Fred(F),Buffy(K)

She'll probably kill you after tho best to strike first

It wasn't a portal to hell. It was a gate to every dimension. Heaven, hell, Earth 2.0, all of them.

She didn't get sucked into a portal like Angel. She just died. Her body didn't disappear or anything. There's no reason to think she went to hell.

I actually doubt it. She's exactly the type that makes a big deal out of being slutty but does the same old crap.

>riley
>spike
>like shit

Someone's on the deranged side.

I agree with most of this, especially about Buffy, Buffy relationships go nowhere.

I kind of disagree about Fred though, I don't think there was any indecision on her part between Gunn and Wes, she was mostly oblivious to Wes' advances until her shit with Gunn soured, and after that it's not like she jumped on Wes' dick immediately after. I think she'd probably be the most monogamous out of them all.

Riley went to whores because he felt like they weren't even together and she used spike like a yo-yo, tossing him away whenever it was convient. Take your blinders off.

While everyone needs to take personal responsibility for themselves in a relationship, it takes two people to have one.

Fuckers in school telling me, always in the cafeteria Jonathan ain’t bout this, Jonathan ain’t bout that My boy a warlock on fucking Tucker Wells and them He, he they say that nigga don’t be putting in no villainous plots SHUT THE FUCK UP! Y'all niggas ain’t know shit All ya motherfuckers talk about Jonathan ain’t no hitta Jonathan ain’t this Jonathan a fake SHUT THE FUCK UP Y'all don’t live with that nigga Y'all know that nigga got caught with a ratchet Snipin' at the students and shit Nigga been on bullying since fuckin, I don’t know when! Motherfuckers stop fuckin' playin' him like that Them niggas savages out there If I catch another motherfucker talking sweet about Jonathan I’m fucking beating they ass! I’m not fucking playing no more You know those niggas role with Warren and them

damn wesley is my fav character from both shows. as I grow older I just started to love Angel way more than BTVS

Because he's the best.

She seemed aware of Wes's interest, she said it herself that she didn't seem him that way, which could have been just the season 5 thinking but honestly if she didn't see Wes's interest after some of the things she did to him, it felt like what women do when they let someone down gently, and that sort of made Wes angry, but honestly Wes's betrayal obfuscated a lot of that period.

It had to have been obvious enough that she knew he was interested as early as season 4

I agree it is a matter of perspective but she seemed aware in season 3 and just never said anything about it, which is why I came to conclusion, but obviously season 3 evidence is weak.

I swear I'm not trying to sound pretentious or nothing but Angel always felt a little more... Mature to me, you know what I mean? Once you get older it's really hard to get into the wacky highschool hijinks of Buffy, atleast for me anyway

It was built as a more mature show so that isn't pretentious at all when the intent by the people that made the show said something similar.

I started buffy/angel as they were on television so like many others we saw it as we were growing up. I think it would be harder for people to get into buffy because of that.

It was the season 4 episode where she kills/tries to kill her college professor when she finally realizes Wes has got a thing for her, coincidentally that's also the episode where her and Gunn's relationship really ends.

Before that she just saw Wesley as a good friend, mostly because of their shared interests. Part of what made it so tragic is that she ripped Wesley's heart out and had absolutely no idea.

>it's the girls fault he goes to whores because he can't deal with having not having superpowers

>spike shows up and fucks whenever he wants and leaves /used like a yoyo

You managed to be the dumbest one in this thread. Congrats.

If it was built to be more mature, then it failed.

It deals with adults, that's why it seems that way. But in terms of theme and tone, it's just as childish as BTVS was. Since it dealt with adults, it's actually less mature.

It makes this big deal about grey areas, but it constantly makes the distinctions between black and white. Anytime someone does something dubious, it blows up in their face ridiculously.

I also watched both on tv but now if I do a marathon I usually lean on to an angel one.

also imagine going out on a LA summer night with Angel and the gang to drink and karaoke. Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

As comfy as Buffy and Angel make it look, I don't want to risk going to California and getting bitten and turning into a vegan every full moon or some shit.

I have huge nostalgia for Sunny Dale man. I can picture it so clearly. Wearing a blue jean jacket. Eating ice cream. Summer night. Cher playing in the back. Damn it it's so comfy.

Cordelia literally never did anything wrong and got completely fucked over anyway.

didnt charisma got knocked up and literally destroyed the series?

Pretty much. Fuck her. Worst actress, worst girl.

it would largely depend on how you define maturity it would seem when all it had to do was move past the high school hijinks, which it did, not to say it didn't have episodes with comedy, levity in issues but adult themes and things that weren't often discussed, world building. I would fundamentally disagree that if you think the gray area of issues is the only thing that defines maturity in television or writing isn't necessarily true at all and to wit. I will say as an example, When talking about Angel's very black and white curse, they added the fact that perfect happiness is one of the hardest things to achieve, if you look at Wes/Angel discussing his possible relationship with Nina and that most couples have to deal with acceptable levels of happiness. I think nuance is as important to maturity in topics as gray area between black and white.

The shows handled the issues completely different even as it tried to tackle issues in their own way from dealing with death, to serialized story telling.

Perspectives between the shows would be fundamentally different just from male or female perspectives of the main leads but also in how they handle the little things. I feel like that is missing sometimes when people gaze at the show of Angel from far away and see vampires and demons etc but forget half the issues they're dealing with are often simple family oriented things and people making wrong choices that lead them into places that they don't want to be.

this board is weird. you all almost universally support chris hansen locking up losers trying to fuck teenagers yet i almost never see anyone bring up the fact that angel, some 200 year old(or whatever) dude is banging a teenager in this show. make up your minds

I think if I get to fuck s1 babyfat SMG I would kill myself next day as there wouldnt be anything better I can achieve in life

thats why angel lost his soul too.

That point has been brought up ad nauseum since Buffy first started airing, and the show's been off the air for over a decade, so there's no point in bringing that up.

Also, you know, one's fiction and one's not you silly PIDF. ;^)

I'd fuck qt teenager buffy, just saying

the difference is a juxtaposition of someone being eternally young.

If David had been trying to smash an underage SMG, I would agree with you but in context of the show, they're both physically around the same age, and plenty of elements within the shows pick fun at fact of their age difference, shit the girls themselves make fun of it when looking at watchers diary.

and technically he dies because of the relationship, he pays multiple times for being with buffy. Hell dimension for 100+ years, gets stabbed by ex-gf, and he literally goes crazy after banging her.

He got tortured in a hell dimension, shit if we could send every pedo to hell dimensions to be tortured for 100 plus years.. mmm

I digress, point being he is supposed to be eternally whatever, 18 or 19 whatever age he was turned.

I think when he started stalking her at age of 14 or whatever was creepy but I think plenty of people poked fun at the fact he stalked. If I remember correctly it was a running joke that he lurked.

Also another difference, Paul walker basically did the same thing with an underage girl, but as you know the world is very different to pretty people. Somewhere in there is your answer.

Fuck Faith, fuck then kill Buffy, marry Fred.

This is what insanity looks like.

These are the only proper answers, Fred is for marrying, and also cuddling

ok but here's the real question, which buffy girl(or angel) has the best feet?

i think the contenders are fred, buffy, and faith, or is dawn even in the running?

That's easy.

lots of stuff

kind of hard to tell with her to be honest, there really aren't many decent pics of her feet out there

No there isn't, just that one scene from S5 and these pics here.

I like what little I seen so far though

Fucking Ackerfags are worse than Glaufags.

Rude

And also false

what scene from season 5? i don't remember this

yes

First episode of S5, she's reclining on a chair with her shoes off while the camera shamelessly centers on her feet.

There use to be a guy who'd post a webm of it all the time in Buffy threads, but sadly I'm not him.

>it's an angel wears a wrestling mask and destroys the world episode

Buffy x Spike relationship was abusive as hell and was still best pairing on the show.

I bet he was feeding on her as well as fucking her.

Watching Buffy as a kid/young adult fucked up my ideas about healthy relationships in a big way.

I only ever see ackerfags in buffy threads, as long as they stay in relevant threads, I dont mind.

There's no telling where glaufags will pop up to push their waifu faggotry, so for now they're the more cancerous of the two

Every relationship on the show is fucked up. Bufy and Spike are interesting because at least it's acknowledged as fucked up.

>it's a plebs dislike the last season of buffy thread

She got pregnant and didn't tell anybody, but then Joss got angry gave her a really stupid and dumb "mystic pregnancy" storyline and turned her into the big-bad for the worst season.

Wait is that how she died on the show? I didn't remember that. That's so dumb, like that sword could really cleave though her shoulder blade, spinal column and ribcage so easily.

She was always supposed to be the big bad. The only thing that changed was instead of being Jasmine herself, she was Jasmine, then gave birth to herself.

I liked S7.

While you're right, it's hardly the first no-fucking-way death in that verse. Baddies get cut in half all the time.

It's a magic sword wielded by magic cultists.

all of Buffy's relationships are shit, and seeing Spike become her bitch really pissed me off, and I think it ruined his character.

Fortunately he was redeemed on Angel and became cool again

He never became her bitch though unless you considering wanting to become a man worthy of her love being her bitch.

Right, like he said, Spike became her bitch.

Marry buffy
Kill willow
Fuck fred

>vampiric fuckdoll she keeps secret from others unless she needs muscle
>constant emotional abuse and leading him on
Nah he was her bitch, getting a soul was just his way of trying to lift himself out of that as per Angel's example.

He was way more Dru's bitch than he ever was Buffy's.

Dru literally cucked him in front of him in his own house and all he did was pine. But no, he didn't become a bitch until S5. Riiiiight.

By that logic he was always a bitch.

she's obviously the dominant one in the relationship, he follows her around like a lovesick teenager, and tries to be a "good guy" in order to get her to like him, even though it goes against his nature.

He became her bitch

Someone has read too many Spike fanfics.

>it's the series should have ended in Season 3 episode
Actually, that's most episodes.

You're right. Spike was always a little bitch even before he was turned.

>it's a no one believes buffy when she says someone is evil even though detecting evil is literally one of her super powers

People always say shit like this but we would have missed out on some absolute GOAT television episodes.

The Body, Hush, etc.

yeah but even when he was with Drusilla, he went around doing whatever the fuck he wanted and his own personal goals, ambitions and lifestyle. Who knows if he was even faithful to her

Compare that to Buffy where he practically overhauls his life in order to please her, and lets her knock him around like a ragdoll. Not really the same thing

Well yeah, no shit, he says as much in Lover's Walk season 3.
This, see above.
>fanfics
Nah, it's just what happens on the show and also projecting myself onto the character a little bit .

>the season 4 is bad meme
It's arguably the best season

The season arc is the worst but the episode quality is very high.

literally the worst girl. goddamn she was so fucking annoying

Just gag her and she'd be best girl.

she was qt though. i would fuck the shit out of prime dawn

He overhauled his entire life before that. He got chipped, started fighting demons because it's all he could do. Buffy had nothing to do with it.

>let her knock him around like a ragdoll

In case you missed it, Spike gets off on it.

No, what happens on the show is Spike learns he can hurt her, goes into an alley with intent to kidnap her and gets lucky instead. He then follows her around waiting until she's alone and vulnerable and puts her to her, insults her by calling her filthy so she'll keep ashamed and thus secretive.

Mayhap you're projecting a little too much. You sound exactly like those retarded female Spike fans who would love Spike sooooooo much better than horrid bitch Buffy.

I liked Once more with Feeling and Hush was the best thing ever, but The Body is overrated. Only Buffy really got good scenes with Joyce.

>Adam
>characters fusing their powers
>Beer Bad
>dream finale
>Riley
>the military in general
OK, I just looked at the episode list and there is good stuff there, it's just very patchy.

well yeah michelle was at her prime when she was doing buffy, but dawn was a fucking awful character

Watching through for the first time. I wish someone had told me what I was missing out on. Only a few episodes in, and loving it.

The intro song couldn't be more 90's if it tried. Please tell me they don't change it.

she was supposed to be annoying

at least she grew up and stopped being obnoxious in season 7, she's actually one of the few good things about that season

Why would they change it?

they don't change it

They change it in Season 3.

I don't know, it's not uncommon for shows to change the intro a season or two in.

there's nothing good about her. go fuck yourself dawncunt

have you seen her feets back then though? 10/10

(It's just a slight remix that makes it sound even better)

there aren't many arc episodes though, so I don't understand why they everyone harps on about Adam and The Initiative when they're in the background all season long

90% of the season consists of A-rate standalone episodes, like A New Man where Giles is turned into a demon. Another thing which balances out the lame story arc is that the characterization is really strong in season 4, stronger than any other season actually.

I didn't say Spike didn't do anything wrong (obviously he tries to rape her at the end), but she does use the shit out of him and berate him the entire time.

>footfag
why am i not surprised. literally kill yourself again

>It's a Spike is really pissed off episode
Every scene with Spike was good.

What the fuck was Spike's problem? I thought vamps were just pure evil and incapable of changing.

They probably had to because of better equipment. That's why S1 and S2 are so dark. They had shitty quality film because Fox didn't give a shit about it.

What's up buff bros. quick question.

In a world where buffy can live normally who would she pick Spike or Angel? (I think Angel)

Who would Angel pic Buffy or Cordy? (I think Cordy)

You're on Cred Forums dude, it's gonna be either footfags or pedos. Given that choice I'll gladly take the footfags

>Fox didn't give a shit about it
Good thing they learned their lesson and allowed a full season of Firefly.

Was the final boss father guy as much of a badass as i remember?

She didn't use the shit out of him. Like I said, he goes to her most of the time. They make a point of saying and showing it over and over.

They both treated each other like crap. That's why it's interesting.

Sort of. He got taken out by some Macguffin axe thing in a lame way though.

tons of shows were filmed on 16mm back then, Hercules and Xena were as well. Personally I find that grainy lo-fi look to be extremely comfy

>spike shows up and fucks whenever he wants and leaves /used like a yoyo

She knew he loved her and took advantage of that. She even admits herself that she was using him and it was wrong.

Buffy would pick Angel. Angel would pick Buffy. It's practically canon. Dude even said her name during that stupid dream soul-loss thingy.

They're all more interesting on their own, though, desu.

>Joss clearly just has some sort of femdom fetish
>gets championed by feminists

They literally wrote a song about it for Once More With Feeling, dude.

But yeah, I was trying to get at what you said at the end.

If you mean Caleb, then yeah he was hardcore the first could enter him and recharge his power Buffy get rekt by him several times and Angel/Spike both got buttfucked hard. It was only the usual supervillian over confidence that led to his downfall.

i'd rather hide all their posts you niggerfuck

Firefly cost too much.

Also it was my impression they weren't thrilled with Joss's story pitches. The dude actually pitched a gangrape storyline and called it beautiful.

>it's a Buffy has lesbian sex with an asian trainee Slayer episode

>there's nothing good about her
so you're gay, okay then

Buffy would pick Cordy

Best end

I think you may be gay, seriously

It wasn't that it was 16mm, it was also very low grade stock. Any bright colors would bleach the whole screen or something.

>it's a buffy is torn between two vampire brothers episode

>it's a Dawn turns into a giant because of a fairy's curse episode

>it's Joyce has an aneurysm episode

That was Spike's POV, dude. He's an unreliable narrator. Unless you think little Willy was a badass dude.

Of course Spike thinks he's a victim. He always does. That's his character-trait.

user, we are on 4chuns, we're all gay here

Which album is Buffy's favorite?

>it's a Dracula has sexual feelings towards Xanders (and rides a motorbike) episode

Femdom fetish, foot fetish, fixation on super petite, pale brunette girls... Everything he makes is just wish fulfillment for him, and yet feminists eat it up.

I know we make fun of him for being a cuck, but he had a good thing going for a little while. He could create TV that made his pecker hard while getting praised by the very people who would normally protest that sort of thing.

Eventually it caught up to him, pandering to those people never ends well

>Angel never got with Cordy

Thricewise!

Would you have been able to resist?

>it's a Joss does a pound of meth and decides to plot a season episode.

God her tits were so disappointing when she finally showed them.

god hates us all. like the faggot she is

it is timeless
youtube.com/watch?v=cLE38KQuyjM

>it's a the villain looks like pic related episode
>it's a Warren comes back as a villain with his skin torn off episode
>it's a Buffy fantasises about a threesome with Spike and Angel episode
Wait, these aren't episodes, they're just the comics.

He did fine without her

no I wouldn't have, Xander only had one chance to tap that the entire show and didn't take it, what an idiot

I guess at that point he still thought there might be a chance of dating her in the future

>he doesnt like feet

baka tbqh fampai

So is Xander gay?

I think we're going to have to agree to disagree here, since we can't come to any consensus about whether or not this happened.
Most underrated Buffyverse girl right here.

if there's one thing i have learned in my life, it's that if you get the chance to fuck a 10/10, take it. I have passed up 2 opportunities to fuck 10's in my life and i literally regret both of them almost daily. One of them i had her naked and my dick was right there man, god damnit. gonna go kill myself

Fred definitely aged the best out of all the girls

Buffy, Willow and Cordy all look haggard as fuck now

What I like about Cred Forums Buffy discussion is the lack of some Jossfag showing up and saying they're great just because Joss wrote them.

I wish Cred Forums was around when this aired, the shitstorms would have put Lost of GoT to shame.

Eliza still looks good though

just imagine the Buffy vs Angel threads, would have been some serious fireworks

I mean, if you don't choose the only jailbait on that pic you are a gay man, so there's that

True, but I'm pretty sure Amy Acker is also quite a bit younger than them, isn't she?

Either way she's still aging beautifully though. Would still bang in a heartbeat.

Faith.
Always Faith.

>being asked to choose between Fred and Dawn

Kendra aged the best, she actually looks like she's gotten younger since Buffy

Illyria

Eldritch monstrosities are my fetish

Why the fuck isn't Illyria on that list?

>no cordelia

Never liked Faith. She looks too much like my mom - especially in that pic

Why didn't you go through with it?

post pics of your mom. preferably in her underwear. thanks

he was a beta

>it's a Dawn got THICK episode

I think Joss can add a lot to a series, but he does dumb shit unchecked.

>not wanting to fuck your mom

daddy like

I could only have either fred or illyria I didn't want to have the actress twice (hence no Zoe from firefly)

>be 17 or 18
>hanging out with my friend, his girlfriend, some of her friends
>one girl's boyfriend (in the marines, btw) leaves
>10/10 17 year old
>tequila.jpg
>she suggests strip poker even though she doesn't know how to take poker, clearly just using the excuse to be slutty now that her boyfriend's gone
>in short order we're all varying degrees of naked, her most of all
>tequila finished
>she cuddles under a blanket with me
And then I did fucking nothing because I knew she was way drunker than me since I've pretty much been an alcoholic since 11 or 12 years old and I knew how badly the huge disparity in sobriety could go later on, combined with her having a military boyfriend. Fucking A.

That's not thicc, that's just fat.

column 2, row 4

>even though she doesn't know how to take poker
Sounds like she knows exactly how to take poker.

nope. she's older than SMG for sure. Acker is 39

she was a virgin and i didn't want to take things too far for fear she would freak out and break up with me. what actually happened is she dropped me for some guy who would bang her. fucking tragic, really wish i could go back and do that differently, she was wife material too

and also shopped

She's 39, same age as SMG.

Alyson is 42 and Charisma 46

So she should, she's only 35

Kek, I meant to type play poker.

But yeah, I heard later on that she did. This is an example of where being a good/careful person went wrong.

Well that can't be right, SMG looks like she's pushing 50, Acker still looks early to mid 30s.

Either somebody is lying about their age or Buffy has just been taking really, really poor care of herself

not gonna lie amy acker is pretty qt

You're in a Buffy/Angel thread, not gonna find many people that disagree with you

Buffy:

S2 > S3 > S5 >S6 > S1 > S4 > S7

Angel:

S5 > S2 > S1 > S3 > S4

I've had a few chances to fuck 10/10 girls, but ran away every time. I'm so insecure and afraid of intimacy that as much I want to put my dick inside them, the anxiety always wins over the lust

fuck my life

your ranking a shit

Buffy:

S3 > S4 > S2 >>>>> S5 > S1 > S6 > S7

Angel:

S3 > S5 > S4 > S2 >>> S1

I didn't know taste this bad could exist.