Will this show be able to live up to all the hype? Either way can't wait to see what James can bring!

Will this show be able to live up to all the hype? Either way can't wait to see what James can bring!

Imagine being Leah Remini in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Kevin James, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your barrel-shaped body and horrific concrete slab of a head. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all she really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in her dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Leah Remini and not only sit in that chair while Kevin James flaunts his absolutely flabulous body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing his putrid lardrolls and poorly attached wig, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while he perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate his Herman Munster lookin fuckin visage but his immature attitude as everyone on set tells him he's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, KEVIN JAMES LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch his gormless fucking meathead contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blond skaterboys and Scientology abuse victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the projects in Brooklyn. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on his bulbous, slimy stomachs as he sucks them in to writhe them suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in his "strapping (for that is what he calls himself)" beauty, the beauty he worked so hard for by downing forty cheeseburgers a day in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room except Jerry Stiller before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Leah Remini. You're not going to lose your Operating Thetan level over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

Are people actually hyped about this? The trailers alone have been terrible. It's cringy as fuck listening to the laugh track laughing its fucking ass off when you have no idea what you're supposed to laugh for.

The only thing that is looking worse than those gags is Kevin

>Kevin James
>Hype

even Wikipedia authors are making fun of this trash OP:

"Already being hailed as "starring Kevin James" and "on this Thursday"."

Why didn't he just make a mini series sequel to The King of Queens?

The show pretty much ended on a open end with how unhappy they were with their lives.

They even wanted Leah Remini to play the wife in this new sitcom and it's set in New York too.

There is no point should have just filmed another season of Kind of Queens.

They better hurry, before we lose based Jerry

>A newly retired police officer looks forward to spending more quality time with his wife and three kids only to discover he faces much tougher challenges at home than he ever did on the streets. Kevin James stars in Kevin Can Wait, this Fall on CBS.
Again with this narrative
>Women are so brave
>The work they do in the home is much harder than work a cop encounters
I've got a nude nigger on PCP called Almond brandishing a cleaver outside the school who believes he is the second coming of Rasputin. But AT LEAST IT'S EASIER THAN PREPARING THE CHILDREN'S LUNCHES OR TAKING OUT THE TRASH HURRRRRRRRRR DURRRR
WOMYN ARE HEROES

My eyes are getting weary.
My back is getting tight.
I'm sitting here in traffic on the Queensborough Bridge tonight.
But I don't care cause all I want to do
Is cash my check and drive right home to you.
Cause Baby, all my life,
I will be driving home to you.

My race is getting weary.
My daughter's getting tight.
I'm getting raped by niggers on the Queensborough Bridge tonight.
But I don't care cause all I want to do
Is be a cuck and drive right home to you.
Cause Baby, all my life,
I will be underneath the Jew.

>They even wanted Leah Remini to play the wife in this new sitcom and it's set in New York too.

Source?

If this is true he should have done this.

Also I know i'm gonna be call a pleb here but KOQ could actually be funny at times.

>James
>hype
Adam Sandler pls

Does Kevin James do standup any more?

i want him to take the toupee off

He tried that on the set of King of Queens but the director kicked up a fuss, Kevin attempted to make a stand as he was tired of pretending his Kryten like head still had hair, but the powers that be demanded he keep the wig on or there would be hell toupée

>hype

You know well what he will bring. His retarded and inexplicably even less talented brother.
>Checks cast list.
Yep.

King of Queens was pretty good for generic sitcom

i'll watch it mainly because i liked everybody loves raymond

Jerry Stiller was the only thing that made it good.

true

Someone post catsup scene

the last CBS sitcom that had genuine charm

Leah was fire. Patton Oswald ok. Black guy was ok too. They all worked for a sitcom imo.