Oh yeah well I might not be sexually appealing but I am worth $30 million and how much are you worth...

>Oh yeah well I might not be sexually appealing but I am worth $30 million and how much are you worth? Hah oh what's that? You don't even have $1 million? Well that's unfortunate. Although you might think you're burning me, you're actually just making yourself look foolish. I feel sorry for you.

That's how you do it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gbU4VRs2rro
youtube.com/watch?v=w0doWx73iM4
rollingstone.com/movies/news/the-doobie-brothers-lighting-up-with-the-stars-of-this-is-the-end-20130604
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Butthurt: The Thread

youtube.com/watch?v=gbU4VRs2rro

Is this bait? The trick is not to show how butthurt you are.

kys

He didn't even seem that buttblasted in the interview, it probably wouldn't have been that bad if he didn't get turbo-mad and end all future promos in France

>SHUT THE FUCK UP FRENCH CUNT GO CHOKE ON IMMIGRANT NIGGER DICK AND STICK A BAGUETTE UP THAT UGLY PUSSY OF YOURS GAS THE FRENCH WORLD WAR NOW. NO I'M NOT MAD, I'M JUST LMAOING AT YOUR PATHETIC EXISTENCE.

THAT is how you handle it effectively, yet subtle.

Did he really say that on TV?

>thinks up comeback two weeks later

nice

Yeah but it was in French so they were translating back and forth.

I love these threads.

Damn, I chuckled pretty hard on this one.

all these threads and not a single good comeback has been hypothesised

>the buttmad Jonah poster is STILL btfo and posting these shitty threads ever day

"Let me watch and we have a deal" *laughs*

Thats how you handle banter

It is impossible to come up with one without seeming salty. The more time passes, the more impossible it becomes.

>I SURE SHOWED HER, MOM!

have you guys even seen the video

he did respond, he said something like "why are you letting the weather girl interview people" but one of the french panelists was already saying the next thing

maybe it was the tranny in red

Hey, I think they're pretty funny

If you're a cucktbh

Seriously, what the fuck is his problem?

Which Jonah is

>upon hearing that devastating comeback, the translator starts crying
>LGJ crew starts to worry
>still not hearring the translation
>no one knows what he said
>translator shaky voice is heard trying to speak some French
>she break into tears on the first word
>weather qt starts crying out of sympathy
>everybody looks at jonah
>he still laughing, proud of his jest
>he'll forever be remembered as the fat little mean jew who make women cry

Clue me in on this Jonah Hill meme. What happened?

>yes Jonah, but I'd rather be broke and drink for free because I'm a pretty girl than...well, whatever your lot is.

went to a evening show on the french channel Canal +
the channel has sort of a tradition to have waky weather women on this time slot
she "deadnamed" theresident tranny on her first day, triggering a bunch of mentally ill people
that name when jonah was around she joked around and said that she wouldn't fuck him with brad pitt around
He got visibly asspained and thought of a comeback under the shower days later

Get got his pants pulled down verbally on live tv for a French talk show and had no comeback. Just took it. And then got mad afterwards and cancelled the rest of his French interviews.

Jonah Hill was being interviewed by a French female in a French show in France

The French comedian made a joke about her wanting to fuck the people who Jonah works with, but not him.

He was flabbergasted. He failed to retort and felt so bad he cancelled all other interviews in the country and left it.

>Kill yourself you French bitch

And THAT'S how its done

>I hate being by myself. I hate it.
I don't know if any of that is legit but I can see him saying that and I hate him for it
What a fucking fag

Couldn't handle the bantz.
Literally got BTFO of the country.

I'd have cringed way more then I did if he had said that. Never try to make a comeback irl please

When you have money, it helps. Not that you would understand you cashlet.

>Oh you think that makes me upset? No, what makes me upset is how small your country is compared to mine. Get fucked bitch. *playfully laughs*

That's how you do it.

Cred Forums is not your personal army.

>Hollywood stars don't fuck weather girls
Maybe something like that.

kys

>Oh yeah?! W.. well... YOURE POOR!

Real slick there champ...

if you had to comeback with something why not simply:
>I'm sure $10 (or use their currency) would change your mind

He should've offer her a thousand dollars cash to have sex with him

#cucked.

*unzips dick*
That will show her.

That's it, I am no longer doing AMAs on Cred Forums.

I could literally buy your lunch off you broke boy

>Van Gogh is literally cucumbebatch
wtf

He should have let her finish her joke, and said, "I've never even heard of you before this."

wow he actually played him

I hate to be memeing but literally fucking who?

>i'm worth....

A bag of dicks maybe. lol

He also had it coming. Before the joke he was rude to her. Tried to be witty and end up coming across as a butthurt asshole

>and im sure if they also saw you in real life, they would leave too

Done. Leave the bantz to the brits.

Cant believe americans get owned by the frogs so easily.

Brits are always so stale with delivery.

>Haha pretty funny. Still, I don't think you have any chance with either of them, they only score very hot girls, and you, well, you're pretty funy. They may ask you to leave as well.

How did she react when he said this?

He did in my mind. days later. while I was in the shower

>>and i'm sure if they also saw you in real life, they would leave too
finally a decent comeback
how long did this take? a week

>Oh yeah?...well...y-you too!

>how do you fart
>do you talk about wanking like your colleague
How is he in the wrong here?

She tells him they wont cos in her fantasy she isnt a subhuman frog.

Is it me or did that interaction not seem like that big of a deal? He got a little offended, I think he probably just wasn't in the mood to take shit off of some random cunt

Kek. If I was Freud, I would say that in Jonah (wtf Jew), fat neckbearded beta omega /tv+pol/ NEETs see a role model and hero and thus take the bantz personally. In typical autistic underaged school shooter behavior, they obsess over it 24 hours a day for weeks, until they can't take it anymore and feel the need to lash out at 'Them' (girls, Hillary, feminazis, Republican Establishment). However, they lack the one thing that Alhas have: balls. So they post pseudo ironic threads on Cred Forums instead.

tl;dr

fatties got triggered.

Me too

>That's cool that's cool. Maybe we'll call you over and you can use your pussy to wipe the dirt off my shoes.

Why did he change his name, Cred Forums?

Maybe if I was an unappealing fatfuck I would also have millions from fatty fall down movies.

But he cancelled all other interviews in France afterwards.

>fedora:the comeback

If you were Freud you would say Jonah leaving the room represents her absent father so now she drowns herself in mindless sex as a ritual to summon him back into her life.

good

>You know that surprises me, because I hear you fuck filthy sandniggers. I could only imagine that Brad and Leo would be considered haram. Does your boyfriend also stone you to death after in your fantasy, you disgusting race betraying frog cunt?!

>frog faced grin

Meme magic is real!

Jewish conspiracy...

>You want humiliate me, Ornella of Fleury? Yes, I know these things you do. I learn how to find many secrets in old subway resteraunt. You will not pay subway? This is fair. We will make subs in other ways. When I was in old country, in Israel, Leo, Brad, and I...we do things to women. Terrible things, make them into subway sandwiches who will be eaten by me. Your friends, man dressed as woman and black french woman...they will beg me to stop, as my men and I rain alternating blows of sweet-onion dressing and 5$ footlongs upon them. And when they are broken, Ornella of Fleury, when they are nothing more than sandwiches...you will know that the eat has been fresh

first post is always the best post

you fucking spergs

>I've been found out

probably same reason why I'm going to - abusive family

>That's so cute. You think anyone cares what your fantasies are.

>getting rekd by the French

Not even the English are this pathetic

He comes from a family of vegans

That's not witty or clever in any way and would just make him look like a social retard quoting meaningless numbers when both of them are financially well off, and also prove that his feelings were hurt.

You failed the test user.

How long until he's JUST or kills himself

A P O L O G I Z E

youtube.com/watch?v=w0doWx73iM4

>You fucking skank ugly cuck bitch. I make more than you in a day than you make in a whole year. Leo and Brad make 50 times more than you. They would ask YOU to leave to get us some coffee because they'd mistake you for housekeeping.

>You are legitimate worm. Should I tell you why? I come on your show, fly to your country and you insult me to your audience in a language I don't understand. If you want this to be even why don't you come to america, come onto a set and see what I actually do, see how much money I earn for all the work I put in. But you won't, because I doubt you could afford a plane ticket, or you'd have to ask your boss for time off work. You see, my acting schedule lets me do fuck all for half the year, it lets me buy almost anything I want. But yeah, you still want me to leave ;). Bitch I wouldn't date you if you were the last woman on earth.

After he said all that, he'd stand up and proceed to shower the studio with money. He'd drop 100k right there because I could. He would laugh as the mongoloid stuido audience crawled around picking the money up. Then he would get his dick out and say the following:

>You cucks want to suck this? No? Well I will drop another 200k if you do. But no I won't do that, because you are all beneath me. Keep picking those bills up from the floor like pigeons fighting over bread crumbs. You might see Leo and Brad above me, and you're probably right about that. But look at you all. YOU'RE ALL BENEATH ME. How pathetic does that make you look? I'm outtttt.

But you're poor and he has 30 million dollars.

You lose.

>The Jew is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.” - Goebbels J

>Sorry, but why is she here again? - Jonah Hill, to some production staff off-camera

THAT'S how you do it!

Only acceptable answer. Going full edgy retard it's IN right now.

This is even worse, now he looks like a looser who deserves pity

That doesn't win the social situation.

The problem with these threads is that most of Cred Forums is autistic and literally does not know how people work.

Well it's a good thing he didn't then. That was a clickbait rumor you gullible fucks just ate right up.

>That doesn't win the social situation.

Literally flashing your cash if you are rich wins every social situation if the other person isn't rich.

gafemas

And yet in this social situation it would have just made him look doubly pathetic.

Bragging about how much money you make never wins you anything among any groups.

Were this from?

Hahaha fatties got triggered.

rollingstone.com/movies/news/the-doobie-brothers-lighting-up-with-the-stars-of-this-is-the-end-20130604

itt butthurt fatties

As an American I am fine e admitting rich people are better than poor people. I am poor myself and if I was worth a shit I would be rich.

Honestly he didn't even seem THAT butthurt.

The amazing part is the gigantic amount of proxy butthurt from random fatties on the internet.

This is the most cringy thing I have ever read. True American banter tier.

>Too bad lady cause I've got a really big dick and am really good at sex.

It's the trump card. In America if you can whip out cash people have no counter arguments. Cash always wins, no matter the argument. I would believe and advocate the sky being red if someone paid me because the fact they have cash shows they are smarter than I am

Those people were bullying the fuck out of Jonah. That's sad as hell.

>hey Jonah nice serious movie career faggot
>I bet you're single faggot yeah I'm right how long since you got pussy retard? That's what I thought
>I bet you have big rippling farts and take 2 showers a day because you shart your pants fatass xD
>You're nothing compared to Seth just human garbage I'm not even going to pretend that I know your name
I legit feel bad for him that they treated him this way because I know that feel from growing up a fat kid.

>dude you don't even like sonic 06 you're just a woman lookin for a quick funny funny time, heh ;)

That's how you deal with this, i use this all the time

>FUCK YOU BITCH *smacks her breasts*
That's how you banter if you're not white

Make this same thread everyday evaluating all the possible ways jonah could of saved himself and made a comeback. I feel there is a lot of empathy and self-inserting for this guy in these threads.

>Bragging about how much money you make never wins you anything among any groups.

What? It literally shuts them up. There is no comeback to showing people that you're rich when they aren't. It tells them 'hey youre making fun of me but im a literal millionaire, if I can make that much money, even though you say im this or that and you cant. wow you must be really pathetic'. You can 'say' all that without even saying it.

There's plenty of ways to handle that if you're not completely socially inept.

Dude you don't ask crypto Jews why they hide their Jewish names...that is absolute shit tier journalism and used to get you blacklisted in America.

No, it's not, not to mention they're in France, but not even in America.

If you're sitting around a dinner table with the family and someone tells you to pass the butter but you accidentally drop it, and someone makes a retarded, "Haha user's such a butterfingers!" joke and everyone laughs and then you come back and say, "Yeah well I'm making $85K a year while you're still living with uncle Frank" you'll just look like a shithead. Like I said, bragging about how much money you make is basically an instant social failure, especially if it's being used as some sort of "comeback" in a completely irrelevant context.

This is what I'm talking about with Cred Forums literally being incapable of understanding social interactions and dynamics.

This man is correct. What's more important than being rich? You can Fuck any woman.yOu can buy anything.
What's the possible comeback to someone laying down cash?/Some philosophical bullshit that won't buy anything?

>blown the fuck out by a solid 8/10 qt Gallic weatherlady
he ain't coming back from this one anytime soon

#triggered

That's the social equivalent of pulling poop out of your pants and eating it, especially in a place like France.

You must be poor. Nothing beats king Cash

>Are you trying to shoah me?

that was a shitty interview, he was likely in a bit of a mood but those questions are retarded

>Yeah well I'm making $85K a year while you're still living with uncle Frank

That's actually a good comeback.

Context is important though. If someone says "you're an ugly loser faggot virgin" then replying with "I'm rich and successful as fuck bitch" is a suitable reply.

Who gives a Fuck about France? If they had money they wouldn't need to act so snobby. Lol at French culture being destroyed by superior American market driven culture.

Have you ever even talked to someone in real life?

would you flick the Beanie of Jonah Hill's sister?

>What's more important than being rich?

Pride, dignity, you know all those things that make you anything other an assblasted faggot waving his wallet because he got weathertold.

I'm well aware that money is one of the most important things when it comes to social status. If you haven't figured that out past the age of 18 then I really can't explain it to you.

Maybe the reason you don't have any friends isn't that you're poor, but that you're clearly socially retarded and have a garbage personality.

You, obviously or you wouldn't be so furious about something that didn't happen to you.

Will pride and dignity buy you a house or a t.v.? No? That's because those are worthless and they only tell poor people they are important so they won't organize
Yea everyone wants money.

Who said I don't have any friends? Now you're just projecting.

I find it funny that the oh so holy French culture is being wiped out by fast food and American tv.
It's hilarious because if the native culture was worth a shit it wouldn't be so easy to wipe out

I never knew Jonah browsed Cred Forums

>valuing a TV over dignity

This makes you what is commonly referred to as a whore.

It's pretty obvious based on what you consider a good comeback or appropriate social interaction.

>Pride, dignity
Uh huh, that burger king server sure is doing great because he has pride or dignity. Yeah, I bet he wouldn't want to be a millionaire. Yep, he sure is considered more important than the burger king ceo. Yep, that's how the world works.

What fucking lala land do you live in?

>i just watched that video that was posted earlier from that sketch show
okay dude thanks

#triggered

Whatever dude, go on thinking that money makes you a better person than the next guy, no one who's a grown up really cares.

that's not what projecting is

>bothers replying

STAY MAD.

literally Cred Forums

You know why this is so hard?
Because Jonah Hill is a douche bag.
And it's hard to defend a douche bag.

>It's pretty obvious based on what you consider a good comeback or appropriate social interaction.

Well, I can tell you right now that I do have actually have friends. 2 who are childhood friends.

I'm just aware of how the world works.

I would've just rolled with the joke

Yeah the joke makes you look bad but it also makes your friends Brad Pitt and Leo dicaprio look good, I would've focused on that aspect of the joke to keep the mood light

>Haha yeah I'm always surrounded by heartthrobs like leo and Channing Tatum, hazard of the job

Maybe that makes me a cuck but idk

I feel like there's nothing wrong with admitting a friend of yours is sexier than you, and there's also nothing wrong with laughing off an insult

kek'd

But that's bullshit, if anything French culture is the one in the West that most strongly resists Americanisation. And the popularity of American culture isn't an indication of its quality, only of America's status as a superpower, mass production of entertainment, and to some extent of its appeal to the lowest common denominator.

>Brad and Leo prefer me over you

>shower comebacks

You're part of the unique snowflake generation right? The one that doesn't value good hard work and thinks everyone should be famous and that the world owes you a living.

I'm sure we could all stand to get paid a little better but if you think that bragging about how much money you have is "cool" not only are you a horrible human being but you're retarded to boot.

No it's not, you have no ability to evaluate context, not to mention what you just said is not even roughly equivalent.

You expect the people whose idea of a great comeback to Louis CK is to yell "cuck" to come up with something witty or funny?

thanks mang

The people who have money and power didn't give a Fuck about morality.
Every one who is a grown up cares because we have bills to pay and families to feed. That's why you get rich

These threads really do bring the SJW pussies out of the woodwork

Appeal to the lowest denominator is good because it excludes no one and ensures maximum profit which is why I assuming movies get made.

Yeah, cos it's so grown up to call people poorfags and brag on how much money you make, makes you sound like a nigger.

>bragging about how much money you have is "cool" not only are you a horrible human being but you're retarded to boot.

I'm not saying you should brag about it. I'm saying it's a valid comeback if someone tries to make fun of you. It's not something I, you or anyone should bring up out of the blue.

You assume poor people have value when in reality the vast majority of people are to blame for their poverty.
Poverty is a lifestyle decision and a choice.

It's called being dry. There's humour beyond "Bazinga!" you know.

How is that a good comeback though?

Ugly fat dude says a cute girl is ugly? Since when is that charismatic or funny?

Fuck off.

You really do have no fucking idea at all do you?

You sound like a bernie supporter.

>show empathy
>get called a sjw pussy
ok

No, because I work. If you are poor you need to get 2, maybe 3 jobs and work your way out of the hole you are in other wise you will just be another poor piece of shit clogging up society and leeching off of productive people like me
.But at least you have you snappy comebacks at night in your shirty apartment with your ugly or non existent gf, you worth less poor piece of shit.

Haha when Trump wins all you fat fucks are going to be deported.

> *************Reminder that Jonah is /ourguy/ and the whore is reddit************

Haha can you imagine what worthless women poor people have to fuck lol they have to deal with the ugliest fattest STD whores

how many fucking threads are we going to have about this

are you guys autistic?

The Conan one is great for the role he plays.

I don't get how the fuck this dude can be A) fat and B) a comedian without having the capacity of self-deprecation

*waits a long time to respond*
"Oh like what?!"
*crowd erupts*

Even if they do land a decent woman a guy with money can buy them
Women are whites and will ditch a poor faggot first chance they get.
What a bunch of losers. Jonah is a saint for putting that broke French whore in her place.

>a Jew is insulted
>Americans rush to his defense

WEW LAD
E
W

L
A
D

I can see Conan saying that.

>muh Hypergamy
Take this shit back to /r9k/. Only robots got triggered by this shit.

That is some hardcore projection.

For someone else

best part of this threads are the amount of failed comebacks. Shit that would never work or would easily make the disgusting fat bastard look even worse.

whoosh

Jonah 'Fat Jew' Hill actually thought he was attractive

>I left because I wanted to fuck more than a 7/10

Its over.

You'd better take your wallet then.

The dude has 30 million dollars he can afford 10/10's.

>paying for sex

oh Cred Forums....

t. virgin

the translator would have to translate which throws off the timing of the joke

>A joke at my expense. How lovely. What you don't know is that I will end you. You'll never work in the United States ever again. You're finished. So enjoy the last time you're ever on TV.

n'empĂȘche moi je le baiserai biens Jonah

pas homo

that bitch is hot

>Now I'd bring them, but the real question would be if they wanted to fuck you.

Why is he so upset at this, though? People not wanting to fuck him should be something he should have accepted by now.