Did this fat mass of slime actually think he was handsome? how deluded is he seriously?

did this fat mass of slime actually think he was handsome? how deluded is he seriously?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rkJf9efNYPg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He thought the clothes made the man.

he is handsome u fat cumskin whiteboi

He thought he would look like on the right, but he didn't realize how much loose skin and secret fat there would be down that road versus someone who was never fat

>I CAN'T KEEP THE WEIGHT OFF BUT AT LEAST I'M NOT FUNNY AND I LOOK LIKE A STUBBLY JAUNDICED TROLL DOLL

No I think he was just mad that she put him down as an actor compared to Leo and Brad Pitt. I have a feeling he gets those types of comments a lot in the past.

>So I come on Cred Forums to get ridiculed by a local basement dweller?

Owned, faggot

nigger

The circus tent makes Rosie O'Donnell's daughter

u wont say that to my face cumskin

does anyone know if the rumor about getting fat again because he couldn't get any roles skinny was true?
as a fat fuck, I was happy to see him she'd the pounds, but I would feel no sympathy for him if he chose fame over health

50 years ago we'd have you upside down with a fork up your ass

He has money for that shit
Sure it wouldn't be perfect, but he could look a lot better than an ex-fatfuck that is also poor

Cmon. That french woman was way out of line. Even Miles Teller was had that WTF look on hia face when she made that terrible and awkward joke.

probably is true, especially when you get typecast.
that fat woman in ghostbusters wouldn't get work if she was not fat, because she damn well aint funny

sure thing pasty cumskin

Says the gay nigger.

OOGA BOOGA BIX NOOD HOL UP?

You can talk, you can talk, you're brave now motherfucker.

He also though he was a serious actor !

Is that Rome?

i love it when pasty cumskin whitebois think they can compete...
Hol this L bruh

Spartacus.

Well, you interrupted me, pal. That's what happens when you interrupt the white man, don't you know?

This isn't 50 years ago pussy, if we meet today you'd be fucking slumped

he could play slimer in Ghostbusters

Whats the matter, too much for you to handle?

BRUH, BRUH, BRUH, BRUH, HAHAHAHAHA U SERIOUS RIGHT NOW HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOLLLLLLL THIS L NIGGA HAHAHAHAHAHAA

*SMACKS LIPS*
youtube.com/watch?v=rkJf9efNYPg

He's not even skinny in that pic. He's just not morbidly obese.

Are you actually dumb enough to believe that you're actually talking to a black person and not being completely cucked inf ront of everyone right here?

This is why newfags need to lurk

Someone who can fill me on this? What happened and with who?

Miles Teller is a hack and a pretentious douche too.

How do i get that skinny on the right?

I weighed 250 at my heaviest

why did I kek so hard at this?

fat kike got roasted on tv by a euro.

americans are upset.

It's actually not that hard to maintain a healthy weight after being so blubbery fat like Jonah was. He has exactly zero excuse. He could hire a trainer and pay for liposuction and it would all be 100 times easier for him, but no he's just a fat shitfuck

Help me understand why Jonah's weight loss doesn't work here bros.
I think his head is pretty big, so he has to be
a) fatter
or
b) fit (slightly muscular)
to fill the discrepancy. What is your opinion?

true, she's just a female Chris Farley. Shit humor all around.

Too much fat in his face. If he kept losing, and aim for sub 10 % he would start to look okay. exFat people have it hard desu