What is the first thing that comes to your mind when you see this?

What is the first thing that comes to your mind when you see this?

>Woke up this morning

/thread

Where are the polls from this state?

New Jersey Turnpike

early 2000s, sunshine, everyone feeling good

T- there it is... the perfect slice of gabagool...

high taxes

If everyone just kept driving through it without paying, there would be no way to enforce it. Why are humans so gullible? I'm not saying I'm not human... Just a human asking human questions.

Hahah it sucks out here.

That I wake up this morning.

A fucking toilet. I hate the fact that my glorious Commonwealth borders that shithole.

you don't pay there. you just take a ticket. also they have cameras and you have license plates.

brutal traffic

the movie where the guy throws the grenade in the coin thingy. escape from ny or la I think?

They take a picture of your car and send you the fine, similar to speed cameras.

I mean, I guess if literally everyone did it they would probably just raise taxes or something.

WOKE UP DIS MOANIN

Yeah, but how do you enforce something no one follows. Same thing with weed. It became to popular and the scare tactics didn't work so now it's becoming legalized. There is no way to enforce something the majority won't follow.

The problem is that the majority does follow it.

I'm convinced there is someone on the site I stream on who never ever ever talks but watches everything I stream
I'm streaming a marathon of this right now and have seen a ton of sopranos threads
2spooky

they enforce it by sending you tickets in the mail? you don't pay that and you get your registration suspended. that happens and your car gets towed.

lbxd confuse?

WOKE UP THIS MORNING

GOT YOURSELF A GUN

he would of been 55 today