Why did Samuel L Jackson keep bringing up race the entire movie?

Why did Samuel L Jackson keep bringing up race the entire movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x8Rj7x4_zRo
youtube.com/watch?v=l-GqY-M5fE4
youtube.com/watch?v=6nkTZKiOLzI
imdb.com/title/tt0098273/fullcredits?ref_=tt_cl_sm#cast
youtube.com/watch?v=GLjzPwm4mUI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this will seem weirder and weirder as time goes on . . .

I dunno?!

Well McClane did have a sign that had "All Lives Matter" written on it when him and Zeus first encountered eachother.

Kinda downhill after that.

If you're not born beautiful, you never will be.

That is what black people do. Most inject their race in to things.

DO I LOOK PUERTO RICAN TO YOU? HE DIDN'T SAY JESUS. HE SAID HEY ZEUS, MY NAME IS ZEUS. YA KNOW, FATHER OF APOLLO, MOUNT OLYMPUS, DON'T FUCK WITH ME OR I'LL SHOVE A LIGHTNING BOLT UP YOUR ASS. ZEUS, MOTHER FUCKER, GOT IT?

everything is race to niggers

>t. I watched it on cable

Because that's the way the real world is you stupid fuck.

Le angry profane black man

It's just a race blacks keep losing

Obviously because he pushed for rewrites, not because he was written that way by white writers

It's shit compared to 2

This

3 is infinitely better than the pile of shit that was 2

underrated.

Insecurity about being a member of the inferior race

goddamn, even in that pic Samuel is thinking "how come HE gets to hold the telephone receiver "

Can we just agree Die Hard was great, and everything after was varying levels of garbage?

Die Hard 3 is the best in the series and if you think otherwise you're a fucking pleb.

>Jeremy fucking Irons
>That music youtube.com/watch?v=x8Rj7x4_zRo
>That chemistry with Samuel and Bruce
>McClaaaAAAANE!

2>1>3>all the other crap

2 is what would have happened to 1 if it wasn't in the hands of a master like John McTiernan.

It's the same fucking movie, no different from a thousand other knock-offs.

3 would be as good as 1 if it wasn't for that crap helicopter finale. THey should have kept the original ending, as edgy and dark as it was it was still better then what we ended up with.

youtube.com/watch?v=l-GqY-M5fE4

Original > 3 > 2 > rest

>2 better than 1

holy fucking shit

because the movie was made by McTierman, who knows his shit, and knows how to deliver badass movies.

The odd thing is he didn't really look Greek either.

Alternative ending was good but it was something out of a spy movie. The theatrical ending was just another end to another shitty day for John it made more sense.

I agree the first is better than the third but only at Christmas.

Can't believe my mother took me to see this.
"I HATE NIGGERS"
shiet, thought it was funny back then

mctiernan needs to make more movies

he's been out of jail for like 2 years now

Last two movies he made were the Rollerball remake and Basic.

I'm not sure we actually want to see more movies form him.

the 13nth warrior was also shit

>I'm not sure we actually want to see more movies form him.

ill give him one last chance, he directed predator and die hard.

last action hero was great too , at least the first half

>Why did Samuel L Jackson keep bringing up race the entire movie?

Because it said so in the script

>3 would be as good as 1 if it wasn't for that crap helicopter finale
Fully agree. Though personally I feel it should have ended after they esaped the ship and he called Holly. Both endings feel tacked on. An ending where the bad guy gets away would have been really cool and different. Ultimately McClane was just trying to survive the day anyway. No one to rescue this time.

>having taste that bad

Yeah but the Rollerball remake was bad enough for two chances in one.

>that entire action scene set in night-vision for literally no reason at all where you can't tell what the fuck is going on

It was like some kind of avant-garde trolling of action movie fans.

I really liked Basic. Comfy, lots of twists, hot actress

youtube.com/watch?v=6nkTZKiOLzI

tell me what comes to mind when you watch this trailer?

Meh, Simon getting away feels kind of cheap, especially considering how he fucks over literally everyone to get what he wants.

I mean on the commentary the screenwriter mentions that they had six or seven written endings, he never really figured out the perfect finale. Apparently one of them was going to involve the water jug bomb coming back, I remember that much.

Because he's black, black people, trannies etc all boil their entire existence down to their physical appearance or how they wish they appeared. White people on the other hand are interested in expression of creativity or intelligence. Whites look like they look and they don't give it a second thought because it doesn't matter.

he used the water jug bomb to flood the dam

This was on AMC last week, started around noon and they kept I hate niggers in

Show me a movie where Bruce Willis is credited as "White Guy".

imdb.com/title/tt0098273/fullcredits?ref_=tt_cl_sm#cast

Go ahead, I'll wait.

>An actor reading his script really means that the actor holds the same views

Cred Forums

You're on the right path but you're projecting too much, white people are just as dumb about looks, they get plastic surgery and have retarded fashion from some big name.

First off: he's reading lines a white guy wrote. Second off: fuck you. Third off: white people make sure that everyone else has to give a shit about their race by making it inform how they treat others to a ridiculous degree. Most white people are a little bit supremacist.

It's funny because this scene wasn't even originally short for the movie, this was just some amateur footage of Bruce Willis on the streets going about his business. The director thought it was weird and decided to edit it into the movie.

Fun movie facts.

>Most white people are a little bit supremacist
Blacks are too. With their African Kings nonsense and Black power, Jackson was in the Black Panthers and does hate whites.

True, what you're saying is what I mean, White people care just as much about looks but they dont' care about their appearance or rather their skin color as the one thing that defines them and the thing they think and talk about constantly.

tbqh I don't actually totally believe this I'm trying to an idiot Cred Forumsitician

a few years ago i tried rewatching die hard 3 and they removed a lot of the swearing in it. not really sure why... i watched the movie on vhs at least 50 times so i'm definitely not losing my mind. i used to always have it playing in the background for some reason.

White people don't give a shit about race, (most don't anyway) but you are almost forced to give a shit when people of other races accuse the masses of giving a shit. It's like a self fulfilling prophecy, if literally no one commented about their race in any way shape or form I think the world would be a better place.

>i used to always have it playing in the background for some reason.

wtf

>Blacks are too. With their African Kings nonsense and Black power

You don't think that's coming from a place of weakness? Black power is in defiance of the fact that black people are significantly lacking in power. "African Kings nonsense" is a narrative that provides an extreme contrast with the harsh reality of degradation, dehumanisation and discrimination. As in "don't think you're worthless because of what you are, even if the world around you may make you feel that way". It is not supremacism in the White Supremacy sense at all. I'd say next to kow one who subscribes to those beliefs in the black community believes that black people are superior to other races.

But he is playing a part that DOES reflect how a lot of black people talk and act isn't he? His character is a cliche and cliches exist for a reason you know...

while i did other things. i'd just put it on but not really pay attention to it

>White people don't give a shit about race

White people have historically enslaved people based on their race, established organisations defined by racial hatred, segregated communities based on race, withheld the rights of citizens based on race, used slurs based on race, made offensive cartoons based on race, characterised people on sight based on race... but they "don't give a shit"? Yeah, whatever you say.

Autistic af t b h

youtube.com/watch?v=GLjzPwm4mUI

stop posting the same yify quality one

I wonder if Carl Winslow was originally suppose to be the "Zeus" character?

Would have been nice if they teamed up (though the relationship would have been different)

>2 is the best die hard

I"M TALKING ABOUT TODAY DUMMY

MAYBE OTHER RACES SHOULD GET WITH THE TIMES???

Says the white guy

>ur a slave
>y?
>bcuz ur blak lol
>wtf?

>u cant go 2 dis school
>y?
>cuz ur black lol!
>wtf?

>u cant vote
>y?
>still blak m8 gtfo
>...

>im blak so I get shit on alot
>lol y u hav 2 talk about ur race so much!
>...
>lol black ppl!

A very basic grasp of history and contemporary events makes the narrative that blacks are obsessed with race pretty fucking stupid sounding. Wow they're obsessed with the thing we've been shoving in their face for 3 centuries, what a surprise. Im not even going to include the drug war being used as a campaign to shit all over their communities or the constant redlining or other financial shenanigans they have to deal with.

Bad shit may have happened to my grandpa so that gives me the right to be a useless savage!

Yea no

Yes, there's no ill will whatsoever, history is erased because you're 17 and never thought about it or deliberately discriminated against anyone yourself. Fucking retard.

>white people don't care about race
>black people now don't experience racism
>I think they're useless savages though

1, 2 and 3 are classics, everything after that is fucking garbage mate

Nice Marxist lies and exaggerations, Schlomo. What are you doing pushing your "divide and conquer" propaganda on the Sabbath?

Bad writers

because the character was a racist

The fuck it was faggot.

Fucking pussy dissing Buliwyf.

I bet you fling earth carelessly like an animal.

BOY.

The Jews are regarded as the one group to have had the most suffering (muh Holocaust, muh ghettos, muh Pharaoh), yet they're now the most successful group.

I don't feel sorry for blacks one iota. Their shitty lot is their own fault. We are not all equal. Some are better than others and blacks are at the bottom.

It's harsh, but true. If y'all are so upset about muh racism, then get the fuck out of here, go back to Africa where there won't be muh racism and live free and prosper.

>guy in a movie doesn't have a name
>is black
>Black Guy
What's the problem?

That's like asking for a credit that says normal human, it's redundant. You wanna see "white guy" credits fuck off to africa.

Wait but I thought we wuz kangz and we enslaved the jews?